MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michael Jackson's Favorite Men's Cologne

3 posters

Go down

Michael Jackson's Favorite Men's Cologne  Empty Michael Jackson's Favorite Men's Cologne

Post by Admin Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:56 am

Bal A Versailles

I LOVE Black Orchid too-I always wear it!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson's Favorite Men's Cologne  Empty Re: Michael Jackson's Favorite Men's Cologne

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:49 pm

hey where can u find black orchid? oh and i thought that was his aftershave lol i also read he liked opium (so do i) lmao thats an awesome pic!!!!!
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson's Favorite Men's Cologne  Empty Re: Michael Jackson's Favorite Men's Cologne

Post by MjjPureSoul Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:47 pm

I have had Black Orchid, and the BAV (still have the BAV) tiny bottle but I don't much like that one. The biggest fragrance Michael wore was one called Orange Spice by CREED but is now discontinued. I knew someone who met him and the guy who was present at the same meeting told what the fragrance was. When the person I knew was able to get a sample of it she broke down in tears as it was that clear reminder she knew the smell straight away. As it is discontinued there is a fragrance you can sample which is exactly the same and it's called 'KOUROS'. It has the same base tones as that of Orange Spice plus it's much less expensive than the OS was. I love it. Much prefer it to Black O too.
MjjPureSoul
MjjPureSoul

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down