MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wanna know something about Michael? Ask our MJ's Love Fan~mily!

+4
Capricious Anomaly
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
midangerous
Admin
8 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Wanna know something about Michael? Ask our MJ's Love Fan~mily! - Page 3 Empty Wanna know something about Michael? Ask our MJ's Love Fan~mily!

Post by Admin Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:30 pm

First topic message reminder :

I am often asked many questions about Michael Jackson but I am not the only person here who has a wealth of knowledge - many of us do. So I thought it would be cool to have a Q & A thread. If there is a question anyone has about MJ, ask away!

Wanna know something about Michael? Ask our MJ's Love Fan~mily! - Page 3 744548625
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Wanna know something about Michael? Ask our MJ's Love Fan~mily! - Page 3 Empty Re: Wanna know something about Michael? Ask our MJ's Love Fan~mily!

Post by MjjPureSoul Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:59 am

By the looks of it, long before you came into this world lol. It was on his Dangerous tour, twice (1992 & again 1993) Wink 
MjjPureSoul
MjjPureSoul

Back to top Go down

Wanna know something about Michael? Ask our MJ's Love Fan~mily! - Page 3 Empty Re: Wanna know something about Michael? Ask our MJ's Love Fan~mily!

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:58 pm

Lol, wow that muct have been a magical experience!
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by MjjPureSoul Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:17 pm

Thanks IJCSLuMJ x The memories will always be there even though Michael is no longer here. He got my banner from the Tenerife concert too. One of the guards asked me at the end of the concert if I didn't mind parting with it so that Michael could have it. At first I thought it was a wind-up but he said if you want to hold on to it that's not a problem, just that MJ loves to collect any of his fan's banners. I was like  Shocked  Surprised  cheers  I said "certainly" he can have it with my pleasure. Guard said 'You sure'? I said "yes"!.. I'm absolutely sure!!  Smile He took it saying Thank you', much appreciated, Michael will be happy. Glad you enjoyed the show.  cheers 

I later found out that Michael did send out his stage guards to collect as many banners as they could from his concerts.  Wanna know something about Michael? Ask our MJ's Love Fan~mily! - Page 3 3480612478 Wanna know something about Michael? Ask our MJ's Love Fan~mily! - Page 3 3480612478 Wanna know something about Michael? Ask our MJ's Love Fan~mily! - Page 3 3480612478 Wanna know something about Michael? Ask our MJ's Love Fan~mily! - Page 3 1478731200 
MjjPureSoul
MjjPureSoul

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:50 pm

OMG!!!!! I can only imagine what that must have been like!! Thats some amazing story ♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by MjjPureSoul Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:52 pm

You're welcome IJCSLuMJ. I like to share my personal stories with supporters like yourself who appreciate  Wanna know something about Michael? Ask our MJ's Love Fan~mily! - Page 3 3480612478 Wanna know something about Michael? Ask our MJ's Love Fan~mily! - Page 3 1041714809 As there aren't many of those people around. I know you ladies on this special little site DO appreciate.  Wanna know something about Michael? Ask our MJ's Love Fan~mily! - Page 3 828620032 

I often wonder where all Michael's fan collection ended up. He received lots of personal gifts too  Wanna know something about Michael? Ask our MJ's Love Fan~mily! - Page 3 3998962363 Wanna know something about Michael? Ask our MJ's Love Fan~mily! - Page 3 3039099791 
MjjPureSoul
MjjPureSoul

Back to top Go down

Post by May Michael Jackson Fri Jan 24, 2014 4:48 pm

WHAT A WONDERFUL STORY, MJPURESOUL!  THANKS FOR SHARING IT WITH US ALL.  Smile
May Michael Jackson
May Michael Jackson

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Fri Jan 24, 2014 6:07 pm

I L.O.V.E hearing fan stories like that too. But I also wonder where those fan gifts are or what he did with them. Like the fan letters
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by MjjPureSoul Fri Jan 24, 2014 6:36 pm

Aw... thanks May, you're welcome  Wanna know something about Michael? Ask our MJ's Love Fan~mily! - Page 3 3480612478 

I actually felt a bit ashamed at the state of the banner. It was only a part of ripped up hospital bed sheet that came from my Aunt Phyllis  Embarassed  She used to look after the hospital laundry which meant inspecting as well as washing them. She had to dispose of worn ones and any with rips in them so she got me one. It was thoroughly laundered of course lol. And all I did was write on it in black & red marker pen "Michael"..."THERE'S SOMETHING ABOUT'YA BABY"... .... LUV YOU... D&B YORKSHIRE UK  Wanna know something about Michael? Ask our MJ's Love Fan~mily! - Page 3 3480612478 Wanna know something about Michael? Ask our MJ's Love Fan~mily! - Page 3 3480612478 

I added a drawing of his dancing feet at both ends of the sheet too  Smile He first spotted it when me and my mate were up in a tree outside his hotel Smile , he looked down, pointed and waved getting his photographer/camera man to zoom in. I'm just hoping now that part of the sheet didn't have (property of NHS hospitals) stamped on it where I never noticed  Shocked I didn't want Michael thinking I was a thieving nurse  Wanna know something about Michael? Ask our MJ's Love Fan~mily! - Page 3 2583843358 
MjjPureSoul
MjjPureSoul

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:54 pm

LOL the things we do for love I'm sure he loved the gesture! That is probably the most amazing thing I have ever read, to think he actually NOTICED you OMG I would have DIED!! maybe there is a pic out there somewhere of you with the banner
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by MjjPureSoul Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:21 pm

I wished lol. Back in the year 93' there was no proper technology like now. No youtube or anything like that. I've spent days checking to see if there's anything at all recorded from the Dangerous era and all I can get is small sections from the Tenerife concert with fans yakking in Spanish. I've looked to see if I could be spotted but I can't see.
MjjPureSoul
MjjPureSoul

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:56 pm

Thats true, maybe Michael owned it and it never got out to the public? Lol fans yakking in spanish makes you want to learn Spanish huh? After seeing some footage of Michael in 1987 in Japan I want to learn Japanese so I can understand what some of the people are saying Smile
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by MjjPureSoul Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:53 pm

You know what, you are right I think. Rumour had it Michael owned a lot of personal video recordings/filming that his crew often did. I recall Michael once said that he loved watching personal documentaries and fan footage etc. I suppose we can't complain lol!
MjjPureSoul
MjjPureSoul

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:03 pm

Oh cool!! Well at least we know he loved our projects we made for him
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by MjjPureSoul Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:19 pm

This is all I can find right now. Michael on the hotel balcony, me and my friends were a lot more to the right, down below in a tree much closer to the hotel. I have photos which one of my friends took of Michael on the balcony while I was up in a tree with one of the other girls  Rolling Eyes She took the photos while the lens was on "zoom out" when it should have been "zoom IN". When I got them developed I was absolutely gutted, I could have strangled her. You can see Michael on them but he's tiny. His shirt shows up more than him. It took me years to forgive her.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I'll see if I can find anymore footage :-)

See where all the fans are way down? There were cars parked down there that were all dented from fans who had trampled all over them climbing onto the bonnets and the roofs. All you could hear was mental creaking and popping from the weight. Imagine how the owners reacted when they saw their cars being wrecked like this.
MjjPureSoul
MjjPureSoul

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Sat Jan 25, 2014 9:06 pm

Lol I cannot believe that you got in a tree!! I would have done the same :D
but I wouldn't blame you for not forgiving you friend for a while lol. People even got on cars to see him! Man I really wish I could have seen him now!!
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Jan 25, 2014 9:09 pm

That link is a blog webpage for that city and the article by some guy Peter Allan. There are pix of MJ while in that location posted by him. It should open as any page does. Here are the pix in case you still can't open the page:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]\

TY for posting PureSoul! I love the poster.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Sat Jan 25, 2014 9:45 pm

It opens now, sometimes webpages don't open on the first try TY admin
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by MjjPureSoul Sun Jan 26, 2014 1:21 pm

Hey thanks Admin for reposting the link. I didn't know you couldn't open it.  Brilliant.  I still have this poster it's massive but I'm afraid it's well and truly aged around it's edges due to it being moved a lot from wall to wall lol.  We got these posters from the record shops on the Island, it was hilarious on the plane coming home with the fans all piling on with them rolled up into long tubes. The overhead luggage racks were the only place they could be put.

Yes, IJCSLuMJ it was crazy the way the fans were trampling all over peoples cars. What a mess they ended up  Shocked I'm glad we were out of the way lol.

I've found some footage for you all to watch. Such a shame there wasn't more from the show though.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Parts 1 to 4. Hope you can all watch :-)

Last edited by MjjPureSoul on Sun Jan 26, 2014 1:32 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : added link)
MjjPureSoul
MjjPureSoul

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:33 pm

I could imagine, I put my posters in frames or up with taky tape. That musthave been some flight home Smile TY so much for the videos! We should make a thread for our stories of meeting Michael!!
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3