MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freddie Gibbs Recalls Michael Jackson's Visit To Gary, Indiana

2 posters

Go down

Freddie Gibbs Recalls Michael Jackson's Visit To Gary, Indiana Empty Freddie Gibbs Recalls Michael Jackson's Visit To Gary, Indiana

Post by Admin Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:12 pm

Freddie Gibbs Recalls Michael Jackson's Visit To Gary, Indiana
by Sean Ryon

February 26, 2013

Freddie Gibbs reminisces about the time Michael Jackson visited his hometown of Gary, Indiana.

Even though Freddie Gibbs has put his hometown of Gary, Indiana on the map in the world of Hip Hop, perhaps the city's most famous native is the late Michael Jackson. Now, in a recent video from Pitchfork.TV's "Frames," Gangsta Gibbs recalls the time the King of Pop visited his birthplace.

Gibbs remembered seeing Michael Jackson return to his hometown for a speech at a local baseball stadium. He explained that amidst all the excitement of his visit, Jackson bought out an entire Kentucky Fried Chicken and passed out pieces of chicken to his fans in the parking of the stadium.

"I saw that nigga Mike one time in person. I didn't believe he was coming here [to Gary, IN], but he did," he recalled. "You would've thought Jesus came back. That was a real symbol of hope, just for that nigga to come back because he hasn't been back for a while. Gary ain't got enough money for Mike to sing a note on the mic. The nigga went to speak at this baseball stadium and kaka, this big, stupid-*** baseball stadium that we got in Gary. I don't know why the **** we got that s*** 'cause niggas don't watch baseball. But this nigga Mike walked around Gary in his pajamas with a Cap'n Crunch suit on. His kaka was laid, his perm was laid-out - he was good."

He continued, Mike came through the KFC, dog, and Mike bought all the honey barbecue wings. All the daggone original. He went through the drive through, nigga, and all you saw was him in the limo and you saw the daggone shiny glove stick his hand out the window and was waving at niggas and kaka. It took like an hour to get his order, I swear this nigga was ordering the extra crispy, original - all that kaka. Niggas was honking the horn behind him and kaka, they were like, 'Damn, Mike, what the ****?'…and then the niggas ran out of chicken. But that nigga bought all the chicken for the people, my nigga. When he pulled up to the baseball stadium, he started throwing all the chicken out the car and kaka…Mike loved Kentucky Fried Chicken, I know that kaka for a fact. Finger-licking good, Mike."

Personal note: I wouldn't bother looking at the link - actually it is removed by admin as it is inappropriate here-but the story is a howl! lol
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Freddie Gibbs Recalls Michael Jackson's Visit To Gary, Indiana Empty Re: Freddie Gibbs Recalls Michael Jackson's Visit To Gary, Indiana

Post by Capricious Anomaly Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:49 pm

This is too hiphop 'word' lol. Every other - the "n" word. It is funny though about KFC and the shiny glove.

Freddie Gibbs Recalls Michael Jackson's Visit To Gary, Indiana 1334227947

Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down