MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Katherine Jackson v. AEG Live Q & A Discussion Thread

+5
midangerous
juneyny
Capricious Anomaly
WorldTour
Admin
9 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

records - Katherine Jackson v. AEG Live Q & A Discussion Thread - Page 3 Empty Katherine Jackson v. AEG Live Q & A Discussion Thread

Post by Admin Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:22 am

First topic message reminder :

This case is sparking up and reminding all of many aspects of the CM trial as well as what is happening now regarding this civil case. Many of our members (and guests of course) have knowledge and expertise in specific areas such as law and medicine that is helpful now in clarification of certain topics.

There will be much more in the Conrad Murray Trial forum in the next few days which will be helpful in answering many questions. However there is so much to put on the site that I thought I could load the info onto the site as questions are asked to speed up the learning curve so to speak.

Please feel free to pose questions and to answer as well as this thread begins to build up. Thanks everyone.

(You do need to be a member to post on the site)

records - Katherine Jackson v. AEG Live Q & A Discussion Thread - Page 3 1965541534

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

records - Katherine Jackson v. AEG Live Q & A Discussion Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Katherine Jackson v. AEG Live Q & A Discussion Thread

Post by Admin Fri May 03, 2013 4:07 am

Everyone: In order to retrieve the court docs from the LASC website-they charge $4.95 per 10 pages. I am willing to buy some but cannot buy everything. If anyone wants to get specific docs such as rulings etc.. we can work together. Keep in mind that many legal docs are also containing blank pages, which is included in the 10 pages purchased. There are not usually more than 1 maybe 2 in a group of 10. However to know how many pages we have to register and then choose what docs (in it's complete legal form). I know we can view before download which is the only way to know how many pages each doc actually will be. Some are just a few pages when others can be many - up to 100's of pages. Most are not that long however. I have posted some docs already. Remember to use the trial INDEX thread which has all the links to everything to easily locate threads-docs etc.. as there are already nearly 200 threads in this forum for this trial with a LOT of info in many of them.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

records - Katherine Jackson v. AEG Live Q & A Discussion Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Katherine Jackson v. AEG Live Q & A Discussion Thread

Post by Admin Wed May 15, 2013 3:26 pm

Let's try to keep trial discussions here in this thread. This way we all have 1 place to read and convo-ask questions etc..

Remember that there are many news updates and news articles all in the respective threads (ie. CNN news articles thread-A/P news articles thread-LA Times thread etc..)

We started to post them individually which allows all to see the newest news - but we are going to be constantly merging them into their thread "homes" so you know to find them there Smile

Another merge of these threads will take place today as well as the site as a whole ie. many from the Gen Convo forum will go home to their forums for the rest of their time on this site ie, MJ news and MJ family etc.. will be in those forums Wink
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Capricious Anomaly Fri May 17, 2013 7:18 pm

So so far what do you guys think? Have you read all the transcripts that are posted thus far? I am shocked at some of the testimony (and the laziness of this judge)

I am wondering how AEG can actually believe they will win this thing with all the proof of their obvious Murray love smh.
Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Mon May 20, 2013 8:43 pm

Yes, I have read some of the transcripts, some of it's very sad. I do have a question, why do u think they were saying that Michael was showing paranoid behavior?
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat May 25, 2013 2:04 pm

@midangerous: As far as my medical expertise in the matter of the side affects with the OD-ing of benzos and propofol (that Murray had been poisoning Michael with) -the paranoia that MJ was experiencing is directly related to those CNS depressant drugs. (CNS=central nervous system).

On another note: Next week Gongaware is due to be on the stand which is IMO going to break this trial wide open! Trell (the AEG company's lead counsel) was a pure lying jackarse this past week and is truly an indication of how nefarious these people at the top of AEG are. I believe there will be so much more learned about all things related to Michael's murder in this trial and Gongaware and Phillips on that witness stand under oath will be a HUGE component in our finding out a massive amount of info.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Info411 Sun May 26, 2013 12:42 am

Does anyone know if the Jacksons win, will Murray be able to sue AEG for $300K?

I'm glad the judge let Trell off the stand. I couldn't take anymore of his lying!

Info411

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:20 pm

I am really peeved right now reading the tweets from today. So that rat B turd Phillips comes back from lunch and AEG (his side's) attorney Putnam starts mocking Panish by asking ?'s like him and the freaking jury starts laughing! He said things like -did you talk to your atty's at lunch? and did they show you any documents? This trial is NO WAY FUNNY!! Putnam and that pig RP go on like that which is making a mockery of the court too! I better see that Palazuelos put a stop to it when we have the actual court docs!

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:06 am

More Phillips testimony is being posted in transcripts and will continue to be for the next couple days.

After the tweets and stories from today's Phillips BS, I honestly cannot wait for Panish to rip him tomorrow! Too nauseating having to read the Putnam softball questions leading to the garbage out of RP mouth from today!

Justice For MJ!!!

records - Katherine Jackson v. AEG Live Q & A Discussion Thread - Page 3 1965541534

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:34 pm

Yesterday ABC7's tweets were very comprehensive-here are the witnesses for this week including Kai Chase who is on the stand now:

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts 2h Friday: Possibly Karen Faye returns, only morning session. Attorneys ordered back at 9:30 am PT tomorrow

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts 2h Tentative for Wednesday is Tim Leiweke, probably via video depo, not live, Panish told judge. They might have a medical expert on Thursday

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts 2h Witness for tomorrow: Kai Chase, MJ's personal chef, and maybe Dr. Finkelstein after Chase via video deposition

>>This part of yesterday's testimony about Frank Dileo was something worthy of conversation I think:

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts 2h As to DiLeo's letter dated May 2, 2009, Strong asked if Berman knows when DiLeo was hired. He said no.

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts 2h Strong asked in re-cross if Berman was aware that MJ directed Randy Phillips to deal with Frank DiLeo on his behalf. He said no.

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts 2h "I believe this document to be a written document confirming binding oral agreement," Berman said about Dr. Murray's contract.

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts 2h Berman said it was a weird letter and inconsistent with DiLeo's declaration, which said he was MJ's rep since March 2009.

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts 2h Letter cont'd: Mr. DiLeo has my authorization to conduct business matters on on my behalf only when instructed. Signed by MJ

ABC7 Court News ‏@ABC7Courts 2h Letter on May 2, 2009: The purpose of this letter is to confirm that I'm appointing Frank DiLeo one of my new representatives & tour manager

>>There were so many tweets yesterday by the reporter of ABC7 that it was after midnight before they had them all tweeted. Since it was so well done and it was an expert witness we may not have the transcript for 6/17 - we are still working on Phillips as he was on the stand for nearly 2 weeks (some were 1/2 days due to shortened court sessions). Be sure to read all the tweets-they are getting better as the trial goes on.

Another noteworthy piece of info is that the fire marshall in LA issued a mandate that there were too many people in the TINY courtroom so they now cut the media access so that AP can only have 3 days/week (M-W-F) and I don't know about ABC7-also there are fewer seats in the courtroom for the public - ONLY 1 seat per day!!!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:28 pm

thats very true Capricious!
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:17 pm

Joey Jackson, a legal commentator just discussed the AEG lawsuit and said ALL the right things! He said the suit is not so much about money but accountability which is JUSTICE for MJ when AEG loses. He went on to say that the ONLY way to sue as a remedy is for money which will be a large amount no matter how much The Jackson's are asking. It would be to cover the losses of all the income potential MJ would have had and to hold AEG accountable for their complicity.  Yay Joey Jackson! Thankfully that HLN discussion hit the nail on the head!

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ljmissmj Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:09 pm

Hey Fam! Someone tweeted that Michael hadn't slept in 60 days. When ever i read these types of things it's like a punch in the gut - because i'd hate to think that Michael suffered.  Then I thought is it humanly possible for someone not to sleep for 60 days really.  I take these random statements with a grain of salt, there may be some truth to it because as we know Michael had sleep disorder but 60 days? There has to be more to it than that....
ljmissmj
ljmissmj

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:48 pm

Please read yesterday's ABC7 news tweets (that are posted everyday) about the sleep doc expert witness testimony-that explains the science a bit-

Now the tweet you saw who said this-who by? a fan? or was it a ABC7 news tweet or Anthony McCartney (AP) news tweet (also updated daily here on the site)?

Last edited by Admin on Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ljmissmj Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:20 pm

a fan who more than likely was responding to the info from the court records.
ljmissmj
ljmissmj

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:50 pm

Ok that's what I assumed Les-thanks for reply.

I believe the thought that MJ didn't sleep for 60 days is due to the fact that propofol does not induce sleep-it is an anesthesia that renders one unconscious and people do not go into REM or have anything restorative or healing occur when under propofol.  He was severely sleep deprived sadly due to Murray's evil science experiment (as Judge Michael Pastor said when he was ripping him a new one after he was convicted). This depressed his appetite and ability to regulate his body temperature as well as he was being continously poisoned by Murray with all the benzos and the propofol. That evil sick bastard!

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ljmissmj Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:09 pm

this breaks my heart Admin.
ljmissmj
ljmissmj

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:07 am

Does anyone know where there's a video of MJ's kids at Christmas time getting their dog Kenya? That video's been mentioned twice in the court tweets, and I can't find it anywhere.
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:13 pm

OK Everyone - This is the AEG trial discussion thread.  There is a thread for MJ Q&A - This dog discussion needs to go there please.  Thanks Smile

Thanks midangerous and everyone else in the dog chatty here in the trial discussion thread for taking it to the MJ discussion thread.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

records - Katherine Jackson v. AEG Live Q & A Discussion Thread - Page 3 Empty Future hearings (July & August 2013) Motions to seal court records

Post by Admin Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:11 am

Reminder:

This is from the LA Superior Court Jackson v AEG case summary page-in case you haven't seen yet-check out the dates and the intent of the motions.  These future hearings have been scheduled since April when this trial started.

Future Hearings

07/31/2013 at 08:45 am in department 28 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Motion(TO SEAL)

08/16/2013 at 01:30 pm in department 28 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
MOTION - SEAL COURT RECORDS

ALSO: I have updated the case summary (sticky thread) which includes all the documents filed (the entire case history) ~

link: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jul 04, 2013 4:39 pm

Just reminding-please read above post and remember a TON is posted here-lots of the sticky threads get updated and are REAL court facts from the LASC website. The stickies are on top of the AEG trial Forum list of threads - there are over 230 threads - so that is that Wink

Can anyone find the most recently updated witness list and post it please-we have been trying to get the trstimony posted and it requires a lot of time - there is a witness list on this site already - if anyone finds this info-an article for instance from this last week - I am looking for specifically Grace Rwaramba being added to that list as she is not on the most recently updated (from a couple of months ago) list.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Capricious Anomaly Thu Jul 04, 2013 7:37 pm

Thanks for all this great coverage of this trial you guys! I go see other sites and they don't have anything like this. You guys deserve a big reward for best factual site on the web for MJ!! Patting you on your backs and a big BRAVO!!

records - Katherine Jackson v. AEG Live Q & A Discussion Thread - Page 3 3480612478 MJ records - Katherine Jackson v. AEG Live Q & A Discussion Thread - Page 3 3480612478

Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:42 pm

Just a word here on KF. She was hammered in court about tweeting inappropriately and she said things out of both sides of her mouth (as usual) - 1st she said she hardly tweets-then she said she tweets constantly! Then she said she didn't tweet 'nothing about the trial or MJ case' etc.. So I looked on her twitter and the day before she testified she was ABSOLUTELY tweeting all about the trial and MJ. She is so fake with her BS actually had one of her minion followers asking about what was it like being a couple with Michael. She doesn't ever deny this-she actually insinuates that they were 'very' close wink wink - ugh.  Then the day of her testimony she was tweeting oh it is not OK to tweet about MJ and the case etc..

Like I say-the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth (under oath) was an OUTING for a lot of her hypocrisy since there is so much proof about so much of her crap in the public with all her blablabla over the years (her own fault for her twisted and made up BS and insinuations about her so called 'closeness' with MJ all over social media and her many different accounts all over the place). She was asked a lot of questions on the stand that forced her to have to be truthful so it was (hopefully) eye opening for the people that actually have been falling for her nonsense!

OK KF OK that is really about enough

OK! like, like i know, you know ok, uh huh, huh?
(ex. of her stupid and very annoying self serving testimony - this was every other word!)

lol

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Capricious Anomaly Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:14 am

So today is only 1/2 day and Erk is testifying. What day is that Grace R taking the stand this week? Katherine too is due to too, anyone know these answers?

Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:01 pm

Not yet according to latest update-no GR tho-not as far as the AP tweets yesterday.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:03 pm

Everyone:

Now through the testimony, we know a few more facts-
1-Dr. Finkelstien and Gongaware go way back

2-Gongaware was the promoter of Presley's last tour that was when Elvis died from having more than 10 different chemicals (meds) in his system at autopsy

3-We KNOW that Finkelstein said in the J v AEG trial deposition that Gongaware told him not to be another "Dr. Nick" referring to EP's doctor on his last tour, when Finkelstein was MJ's doc back in the day.  This proves that Gongaware was aware of MJ's opiate dependancy and was not responsible with MJ regarding CM.

So to me this goes to culpability and complicity in MJ's death. Thoughts?

AND it is out now that so far the defense has brought up the "baby dangling" incident and the molestration trial - not mentioning 1 word that MJ was found innocent of all counts and was completely exonerated. This shows how dirty these snakes at AEG really are.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:44 am

I got a question, after reading the tweets today during KJ's testimony, I noticed that they did some type of intervention, does anyone have any knowledge about this topic?
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by ljmissmj Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:08 pm

Great thread.
ljmissmj
ljmissmj

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:32 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This is today's story from AP
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:34 pm

Is Tom Mesereau going to be testifying?
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:24 pm

Regarding Fournier's testimony:

Just a bit of info: Fournier is a RN - not a "doctor" - so cannot be board certified. In order to maintain RN license and any additonal specialty you have had the edu and must complete CE on a regular basis. He was hired to administer med for procedures. It is the responsibility of the health care practitioner to READ and thoroughly review the past medical history and ask specific questions for the recent history (anything not documented since the last procedure) which illicits answers. For this nurse to testify that MJ didn't tell him, is basically saying he (the nurse) didn't do his job. The first questions you ask as a nurse anesthetist is whether there are any new meds (and we always add why we ask). He should have explained that if he was being treated for anything with medications on that very day of the administering of the med, that the med he was administering could cause adverse or dangerous affects. If he would have explained that - who would risk his life by keeping quiet when there is strict patient confidentiality (and HIPAA) laws. If this nurse said something like "so anything new since we last were together?" that is malpractice and not following the RN Practice Act and many other regs in CA. We are bound by major laws and regs on how we perform our jobs and much of what he said is very suspect. Either he is a bad a nurse as CM 'was' a doctor or he is guilty of perjury-either way-not good.

Regarding the 10 years, he wasn't treating MJ. He was hired for specific procedures WHEN the procedures were provided. That is not even intermittent care. That line of questioning by the defense should be crossed to clear that up for the court and jury. It is framed to make it 'appear' like he was providing continuing care for a span of 10 years. It is AEG BS.

"Klein didn't reveal the information either" (What does that even mean?)

Nobody in a surgical setting breathes for anyone. Even in a 'dentist' office which is not actually that-more rhetoric-It would be in a oral surgical suite. AEG strategy to mislead is disgusting especially to med pros who all know this is nonsense. There is emergency resuscitation equipment already rigged and being used under anesthesia. More rhetoric framed by AEG side to mislead. BTW: People very often stop breathing during anesthesia and are immediately corrected to stable. The machines do it and there are a series of alarms which are redundant backups so to speak. The machines even correct to perfect dosages to maintain the correct LOC in a 'safe zone'.

There is NO medical professionals ever hired that I have ever heard of (except for this AEG case) that do not have a series of background checks. We ALL have to be registered with the FBI (they have our fingerprints) as well as the state boards that license us. That is step 1 of a medical pro BG check. There is a very comprehensive BG check for all especially in CA. This nurse will probably now be investigated by the CA Board of Registered Nursing for unsafe practices and a slew of other violations due to his testimony. I am calling them (I also answer to the CA BRN) to ask if there are any disciplinary actions regarding this nurse. Also to advise them to get the court transcripts and see what there is there to review.

AEG is going down

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next