MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Great Mausoleum & The Freedom Mausoleum

5 posters

Go down

The Great Mausoleum & The Freedom Mausoleum Empty The Great Mausoleum & The Freedom Mausoleum

Post by Admin Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:13 pm

Forest Lawn in Glendale, Ca.

1712 S. Glendale Avenue,
Glendale, CA. 91205 (323) 254-3131

At Forest Lawn in Glendale:

Large map:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Freedom Mausoleum:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

To go to the Freedom Mausoleum and find MJ's favorite comediens:
Go down the stairs to the bottom floor of this mausoleum , and you can find the tombs of several other notables, including two members of America's favorite comedy teams.

One is Larry Fine (1902-1975), one of of the original Three Stooges (Larry, Moe & Curly) - he was the balding one with the frazzled hair around the edges. Between 1930 and 1966, Larry appeared in over 200 movies and "The Three Stooges" television show, virtually always as a Stooge, somewhat playing the straight man to Moe and Curly's more outrageous behavior.

You can find Larry's crypt (#22247) downstairs, in the Sanctuary of Liberation, a corridor on the west side of the lower mausoleum, at its far south end. His crypt is about four in from the hallway, on the bottom row.

Back upstairs, step back outside the main entrance of the Freedom mausoleum, and you'll find the ashes of Walt Disney (1901-1966) in a tiny, individual garden just to your right as you exit the mausoleum - look for a small statue of the original Little Mermaid in the corner. If the small gate is open, enter and look at the north wall behind that mermaid statue, and you'll see Walt's headstone.

The man who gave us of Mickey Mouse, Disneyland, Disney Studios and a host of animated classics from "Snow White" to "Fantasia." won more Oscars than anyone else in history. (Despite his grave here, there have always been silly rumors that Walt had himself frozen after death. Not so.)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] the virtual site

Last edited by Admin on Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Great Mausoleum & The Freedom Mausoleum Empty Re: The Great Mausoleum & The Freedom Mausoleum

Post by Admin Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:51 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Great Mausoleum & The Freedom Mausoleum Empty Re: The Great Mausoleum & The Freedom Mausoleum

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:33 pm

nope walt disney was cremated (sorry about the misspelling) i read that in a book!
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:51 pm

Yes Walt Disney was cremated-that is why this post says "his ashes" etc...
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ljmissmj Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:46 pm

Next time I visit Holy Terrace - I will find those other destinations - it's a beautiful and peaceful place - fit for our King of Pop and the surrounding grounds are groomed and maintained with perfection- and huge trees are everywhere. I will miss my pilgramage to Holy Terrace this year.

I've this particular story from two separte individuals, who don't know each other at all, tell me about the same situation. These friends said they've seen glitter or sparkles come from a particularly large tree that's near Holy Terrace...the common thread that each of these people had is they both cried when they relived the experience and they both said it was Michael saying "hi"..I didn't think either story was strange or bizarre - I think it's really quite lovely and it made me feel good inside. ... MJ's loe love is magical ..hey somebody should name a fansite after that song title... wink wink The Great Mausoleum & The Freedom Mausoleum 3285496959
ljmissmj
ljmissmj

Back to top Go down

Post by May Michael Jackson Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:01 pm

Thanks for sharing this!!! The Great Mausoleum & The Freedom Mausoleum 2314032827
May Michael Jackson
May Michael Jackson

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:00 pm

Wow this is so cool.
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:05 pm

The Great Mausoleum & The Freedom Mausoleum 744548625
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down