MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sharon Osbourne added to Jacksons v. AEG Live Civil Case Witness List.

2 posters

Go down

witness - Sharon Osbourne added to Jacksons v. AEG Live Civil Case Witness List. Empty Sharon Osbourne added to Jacksons v. AEG Live Civil Case Witness List.

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:41 pm

Sharon Osbourne added to Michael Jackson death trial witness list
By: Alan Duke
April 4, 2013

Los Angeles (CNN) -- Sharon Osbourne's claim that she has information that would help Michael Jackson's mother and children in their wrongful death lawsuit against a concert promoter has landed the TV host/reality star on the trial's witness list.

Osbourne made her revelation on Tuesday's "The Talk," the same day jury selection began in the trial to decide if concert promoter AEG Live executives played a role in Jackson's death in the negligent hiring of Dr. Conrad Murray.

"There were certain people that worked at that company that knew that Michael Jackson was not well and didn't care because it was business," Osbourne said. "And at the end of the day, whether he performed or he didn't, they would still make money, and I've had conversations with certain people at that company who have said exactly that to me."

Osbourne then suggested she could be a witness in the Los Angeles trial. "If they would like me to go to court, the Jackson family, I will stand up and tell you who said that to me."

Jackson lawyers noticed her comments and added Osbourne to their witness list Wednesday.

AEG Live's lawyers argue that Jackson -- not the promoter -- chose and hired Murray to be his personal physician as he prepared for his "This Is It" comeback concerts. The Jackson lawsuit contends that the doctor was an AEG Live employee when Jackson died.

The coroner ruled that Jackson's death on June 25, 2009, was caused by a lethal combination of sedatives and the surgical anesthetic Propofol, which Murray used to treat the singer's insomnia.

Osbourne, 60, is a co-host on the CBS daytime show "The Talk" and the wife of heavy metal rocker Ozzy Osbourne.

Source:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

witness - Sharon Osbourne added to Jacksons v. AEG Live Civil Case Witness List. Empty Re: Sharon Osbourne added to Jacksons v. AEG Live Civil Case Witness List.

Post by MjjPureSoul Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:43 pm

I know Sharon Osbourne is a big admirer of our MJ and so is her good rocker hubby Ozzy.

Go Sharron go girl
MjjPureSoul
MjjPureSoul

Back to top Go down