MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Geraldo At Large Will Be Airing A MJ Special On Fox News At 10 PM PDT

+2
mj's defender
MJ Mod
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

news - Geraldo At Large Will Be Airing A MJ Special On Fox News At 10 PM PDT Empty Geraldo At Large Will Be Airing A MJ Special On Fox News At 10 PM PDT

Post by MJ Mod Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:50 pm

Be sure to tune in! Transcripts and videos will be added when available!
MJ Mod
MJ Mod

Back to top Go down

news - Geraldo At Large Will Be Airing A MJ Special On Fox News At 10 PM PDT Empty Re: Geraldo At Large Will Be Airing A MJ Special On Fox News At 10 PM PDT

Post by mj's defender Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:03 pm

I heard he had Diane (The Demon) Dimond on one of his shows this week or she's going to be on Sad
mj's defender
mj's defender

Back to top Go down

news - Geraldo At Large Will Be Airing A MJ Special On Fox News At 10 PM PDT Empty Re: Geraldo At Large Will Be Airing A MJ Special On Fox News At 10 PM PDT

Post by midangerous Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:04 pm

Thxs MJ Mod!
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:10 pm

Yeah thanks MJ Mod! It's supposed to come on after this commercial break.
WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:19 pm

He's got Diane Dimond on! Mad
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by mj's defender Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:39 pm

I don't know if she's already been on or is about to be on.

Ugh, I just noticed this on the right side of his FB page:

Join us on the Geraldo Rivera Show tomorrow and call in at 1 (866) GERALDO to talk to Geraldo and these guests:
- BJ Thomas
- Lanny Davis
- Bill Kristol
- Congressman Charlie Rangel
- Councilman Jarrett on new mandatory gun laws in Nelson, GA
- Former Ambassador Christopher Hill on North Korea
- Diane Dimon, author of "Be Careful Who You Love: Inside the Michael Jackson Case
mj's defender
mj's defender

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:47 pm

Time to get DD off the air again-watch for the info I used last time to be posted to get her off any coverage of the CM trial-the way is to go after all the sponsors-not DD-not the medial outlets-we contact the CEO's and inform we are going to the sponsors. We say that millions are warning 1 time-get rid of that fake pseudo "reporter" with no education in journalism, who has NO BUSINESS covering anything to do with Michael Jackson or we millions will NEVER purchase their products or services again-and neither will our children - grandchildren and on and on!!

Geraldo broke my heart tonight-I can't believe how he has forgotten the hate that is Diane Dimond!

Etok is not an MD-no DD a doctor is not a doctor! A PhD is not an MD!

I truly detest that *****!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mj's defender Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:56 pm

sorry but she already did a blog on The Daily Beast about the 40 Billion dollars

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by mj's defender on Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
mj's defender
mj's defender

Back to top Go down

Post by mj's defender Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:58 pm

P.S. but if you ignore her blogs about him she will hate that even more,
If you feed that troll you are only giving her what she wants more popularity on Michael's name
mj's defender
mj's defender

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:02 pm

That rag the DB is the only thing she will ever have - her butt is going to be thrown off TV for this coverage just like the CM trial!

And Lawford needs to get back in his lane and sthu. He as he said himself-he didnt know MJ-so wth is he commenting for? I want DD to be removed ASAP!

MY MISSION! Those who know me know I DO NOT STOP! Dimond needs to be aware that the MJ fan from SF (she remembers) has her in her crosshairs again!

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mj's defender Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:24 pm

lol I'm the same way,

And she also writes on Creditors.com.
and on there she rarely gets comments and if they do comment they are calling her a liar lol

I get her good and didn't stop until she stopped posting about him and his family.
I only started again because of the Daily Beast blog but I don't want to keep it alive and give her any more recognition than she deserves.

This one is old but she still writes on here

Last edited by mj's defender on Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:34 am; edited 2 times in total
mj's defender
mj's defender

Back to top Go down

Post by mj's defender Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:33 pm

This isn't me I don't get that show Geraldo at large because if I did I would have reached through the screen and punched that b!@#h in the face

Geraldo devoted most of his show with Diane Dimond to the AEG case. He had Dr. Susan Etok who claimed Michael asked her in March 2009 in London for Demerol and propofol; also one of Peter Lawford's sons, a recovering addict who wrote a book, and Valerie Wass, Murray's appeal attorney who again said he would take the Fifth if called and it could be done out of the jury's presence, with Diane Dimond who he introduced as the "world's leading expert on Michael Jackson" front and center with each guest. Geraldo = turncoat, IMO.
mj's defender
mj's defender

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:48 pm

Yeah, mj's defender I get you. I love your avatar BTW.

news - Geraldo At Large Will Be Airing A MJ Special On Fox News At 10 PM PDT 3162542690
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by mj's defender Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:54 pm

lol thanks

Now I'm gonna edit I hope more than just you saw it because I don't want to leave it on any site because of them.
mj's defender
mj's defender

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:03 am

Yeah, I would do that mj's defender, and keep defending MJ!. Smile
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by mj's defender Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:32 am

Always and Forever
mj's defender
mj's defender

Back to top Go down

Post by mj's defender Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:37 am

I hate that number this one is just so I get off that number.

I'll always defend Michael he never did anything she and her ilk (her lynch mob) claims.
mj's defender
mj's defender

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:40 am

Question: there have been lots of people claiming to have been friends of MJ was Etok really a friend of his? Or is she making it up?
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by mj's defender Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:29 pm

@ midangerous
I think she just knew him,
You know how it is, if someone passed him in the srteet they swear they knew him, and he always asked them for drugs.
They wouldn't be saying this crap if he were still alive.
Notice how all the crap came out AFTER he died?
Let me check on that though.
mj's defender
mj's defender

Back to top Go down

Post by mj's defender Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:36 pm

She is just another leach IMO
mj's defender
mj's defender

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:06 pm

DD saying "A doctor is a doctor" just shows what an idiot she really is. Etok is NOT an MD - enough said. I will be posting quite a bit from my archives about DD including all the info to make a move on the sponsors etc..

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mj's defender Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:10 pm

ok do you have a DD page on here already?
If so I'll have to look for it.
mj's defender
mj's defender

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:16 pm

I haven't finished loading all my archives (over 3 years of work) on my new site yet (here)-the last thing I cared about having here is DD -but now that the trial has started I will get it posted - soon.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:17 pm

TY mj's defender and Admin.
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by mj's defender Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:20 pm

OK @ Admin I'm sorry but that beast was on Geraldo's show,
and I thought you guys would want to know.

@ midangerous
Your Welcome Smile

mj's defender
mj's defender

Back to top Go down

Post by mj's defender Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:48 pm

She is on CNN now talking about him and the cameras in the courtroom,and other lies.
mj's defender
mj's defender

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:57 pm

Mad
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:02 pm

I'm personally very disappointed in Geraldo for having her of all people on his show! @Admin, please do everything u can to stop this lady's lies.
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:50 pm

A special thanks to mj's defender who brought us info about Diane Dimond.. She read a couple tweets about an MJ fan who contacted CNN who verified that DD will not be covering the trial.

Thanks again MJ's D!!

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ljmissmj Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:51 pm

I believe a group of fans are planning to meet with Geraldo to speak on behalf of Michael - as fans -which I think is a great ideal. Everyone else and their mama can have an opinion (mostly negative of Michael) we should have a public platform as well. I have to find out more info, but I think a group of fans (from New York) gathered this past Monday to meet with Geraldo.

ljmissmj
ljmissmj

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next