MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

MJ Had Narcan Implant In 2003.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MJ Had Narcan Implant In 2003.

Post by WeAreTheWorld. on Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:18 pm

MJ 'used secret anti-drug implant to combat addiction'
by: ANI
April 11, 2013

The late singer was fitted with the device, which dosed him with Narcan in 2003, to fight against the hopeless addiction which led to his death aged 50, the Sun reported.

Narcan, which is prescribed for heroin or morphine addicts, works by blocking pleasure receptors in the brain, thus making drug taking pointless.

The implant was found in the King of Pop's body after he died but has just come to light in explosive newly released court papers.

The papers contain evidence from one of Jackson's former doctors, Beverly Hills anaesthetist David Fournier, who treated him in the 1990s and early 2000s.

"Fournier believed Jackson had deceived him by not telling him about a 'Narcan implant' Jackson had inserted before a surgical procedure Fournier was helping with," the papers state.

His testimony will be key evidence in the 26billion-pound civil trial brought by Jackson's mum Katherine and his kids against concert giant AEG.

The Jacksons wanted the implant evidence thrown out but were overruled by the judge.

Source: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Re: MJ Had Narcan Implant In 2003.

Post by jw224 on Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:31 pm

That's interesting

jw224

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:37 pm

We use Narcan to reverse opiate OD's (in the medical profession) There was a question asked at the Murray trial as to why didn't anyone administer Narcan as an emergency intervention for MJ-the answer is he was polluted with propofol and benzos - which are not opiates and Narcan does not work to reverse those agents. Sad

Narcan implants are simply the drug in a device which slowly releases - lasts for a predetermined amount of time depending on the size and dosage of the implant - placed subcutaneously (under the skin).

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ on Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:12 pm

quite honestly i really didn't think he had a bad addiction? well that shows what i know... NOTHING lol JK i've never heard of such device
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:21 pm

He didn't have a bad addiction-he was having problems with pain meds and had the implant in 2003.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous on Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:32 am

Wow he was really suffering. Sad
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by ljmissmj on Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:53 pm

This story has legs .. I saw this on Contract music too... Michael is not a a drug addict, I'd hate for AEG to put a nasty spin on this news. I hate that this stuff is being made public cause for sure it will land in the wrong hands, i.e. 'bloids and be abused to again denigrate Michael's reputation.
People need to educate themselves before jumping to conclusions, I had this debate the other day with an acquaintance.

Thanks admin for the insight - ignore my pm cause you already know !
ljmissmj

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:06 pm

Les-The AEG Live attorneys are prepped and loaded for BEAR with the addiction angle! That is their biggest claim in this case - they want to say MJ doc shopped for drugs and Murray was just another in the long line of docs and that he would have died anyway due to his addiction.. They will cut as deep and dive as low where hell ends and a worse place starts in this trial.

If AEG loses-the business goes bye bye-they believe they are fighting for their very lives (financially and in every way) This is a MASSIVE CASE that should be televised - I want to see AEG Live become AEG WAS!!!

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous on Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:42 pm

I agree with Les. Admin, I really would want the trial to be televised too!
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by Capricious Anomaly on Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:23 am

It is just shameful how the press runs with and twists stories that have nothing to do with anything anymore! This was in 2003 for God's sake!
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

Post by May Michael Jackson on Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:05 pm

We will have to be brave, because the press will invent awful, stupid stories all along this trial. We have to be strong for our precious Michael. I am so happy we are all here in this wonderful site. Smile
May Michael Jackson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top