MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MJ's Love Is Magical Members: Let's send a group bouquet & card on 6/25/13

+5
WeAreTheWorld.
midangerous
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
Capricious Anomaly
Admin
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

members - MJ's Love Is Magical Members: Let's send a group bouquet & card on 6/25/13 - Page 2 Empty MJ's Love Is Magical Members: Let's send a group bouquet & card on 6/25/13

Post by Admin Sat Apr 20, 2013 5:23 pm

First topic message reminder :

As all of us are aware, this June 25th will be the 4th Anniversary of our Dearest Michael Jackson's passing. Generally I and many of us that I know of do our own private special activity on that sad day to commemorate Michael's beautiful life well lived. Personally in past years, I’ve sent red roses and cards as well as participate in the MJWorldCry (when everyone in the global MJ fan~mily from all around the world sing cry and light candles at the exact same time).

This year since we have our new website launched (9 months now as of tomorrow) I was thinking we could possibly send a large bouquet of beautiful flowers and a card (with everyone's name mentioned who participates) as a group from “MJ's Love Is Magical” members. I would purchase the card and add the names – then mail to Forest Lawn with instructions to place with the flowers that would be delivered to MJ’s Holly Terrace location from the members of “MJ’s Love Is Magical” MJ fan website.

I am going to check with a few florists near Forest Lawn to see if we can choose a special floral grouping of a certain dollar amount. Then we would try to raise enough money (between all here who want to do this) and see if we can send our donation money directly to them to add up toward the total. This way nobody here is actually sending one person their money to their account to raise the money.

If interested in doing this for Michael’s 4th Anniversary at Forest Lawn please list your name here OK?

If you want to tell me how much you plan to donate – please PM that information. That will give me an idea about how much to spend on the bouquet. If we can raise at least enough to have the florist put together a gorgeous representation from us – that would be just wonderful.

No dollar amount is too small to participate as all who do will be represented in the memory card.

I will post info soon regarding the florist name and details as well as any pictures of bouquets they would have available for this project.

Let’s try to sign up ASAP fan~mily! We only have 8 weeks and I need to see there is enough interest to go ahead with the plan.

members - MJ's Love Is Magical Members: Let's send a group bouquet & card on 6/25/13 - Page 2 2977806385 members - MJ's Love Is Magical Members: Let's send a group bouquet & card on 6/25/13 - Page 2 2894395550 members - MJ's Love Is Magical Members: Let's send a group bouquet & card on 6/25/13 - Page 2 2977806385
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

members - MJ's Love Is Magical Members: Let's send a group bouquet & card on 6/25/13 - Page 2 Empty Re: MJ's Love Is Magical Members: Let's send a group bouquet & card on 6/25/13

Post by Capricious Anomaly Wed May 01, 2013 11:26 pm

I am sending a card too! I know you are asking the florist a few questions, any news yet?
Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

members - MJ's Love Is Magical Members: Let's send a group bouquet & card on 6/25/13 - Page 2 Empty Re: MJ's Love Is Magical Members: Let's send a group bouquet & card on 6/25/13

Post by Admin Thu May 02, 2013 9:49 pm

I will call the florist tomorrow and start getting the details togther about how we can send the money for the floral bouquet - and figure out which we need to order etc..

The larger pix above is rather expensive so I will get a quote on 2-3 different price ranges (different flower arrangements) so when we get everyone's pledge for what they will send for this-we can decide then ~

members - MJ's Love Is Magical Members: Let's send a group bouquet & card on 6/25/13 - Page 2 3455354099
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Fri May 03, 2013 9:42 pm

Thanks for setting this up Admin! I think I will send a personal card to FL to and have them put it with our site's flowers.
WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Fri May 03, 2013 9:48 pm

have u done this every year admin? or is this the first year u r doing this???
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Sat Jun 08, 2013 4:50 pm

i just wrote my letter all i have to do is write a note to FL ppl! how will they know to oped the manilla envelope? and when should i send it?
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Jun 08, 2013 6:58 pm

Just print on outside of the mailer envelope (manilla) to open ASAP before 6/25. Send it around the 15th or so. Smile
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:11 pm

ok! so i just put in like () open before 6/25? admin i live in Texas do u think it would get there in time? i'll have to sent it the 13thbecause my grandparents 50th wedding anv. is on the 15th. if thats ok?
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2