MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Were Any MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical Members In The "Behind The Mask" Short Film?

2 posters

Go down

members - Were Any MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical Members In The "Behind The Mask" Short Film? Empty Were Any MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical Members In The "Behind The Mask" Short Film?

Post by MJ Mod Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:03 pm

Hello everyone! I just got through watching "Behind The Mask" on MJ's VEVO and I wondered, is there anyone on this website that was chosen to be in the video? I really regret not making a submission myself, as I think it is a great honor and something to show your family for many many generations. Please let us know if you were in the video and where!

BTM short film: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
MJ Mod
MJ Mod

Back to top Go down

members - Were Any MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical Members In The "Behind The Mask" Short Film? Empty Re: Were Any MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical Members In The "Behind The Mask" Short Film?

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:43 pm

what is VEVO?
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

members - Were Any MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical Members In The "Behind The Mask" Short Film? Empty Re: Were Any MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical Members In The "Behind The Mask" Short Film?

Post by MJ Mod Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:47 pm

@IJCSLUMJ

MJ's VEVO is the official youtube channel for all the MJ short films. It is the only yt channel approved by the estate to post his videos. Here is the link:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
MJ Mod
MJ Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down