MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kenneth Ortega's email to Randy Phillips regarding concerns about MJ's health

+2
jw224
Admin
6 posters

Go down

Kenneth Ortega's email to Randy Phillips regarding concerns about MJ's health Empty Kenneth Ortega's email to Randy Phillips regarding concerns about MJ's health

Post by Admin Thu May 02, 2013 5:52 am

Kenneth Ortega

to: Randy Phillips

Sat, Jun 20, 2009 at 2:04 AM

I will do whatever I can to be of help with this situation. If you need me to come to the house, just give me a call in the morning. My concern is, now that we’ve brought the Doctor in to the fold and have played the tough love, now or never card, is that the Artist may be unable to rise to the occasion due to real emotional stuff. He appeared quite weak and fatigued this evening. He had a terrible case of the chills, was trembling, rambling, and obsessing. Everything in me says he should be psychologically evaluated. If we have any chance at all to get him back in the light, it’s going to take a strong Therapist to help him through this as well as immediate physical nurturing. I was told by our Choreographer that during the Artists costume fitting with his Designer tonight they noticed he’s lost more weight. As far as I can tell, there is no one taking responsibility (caring for) for him on a daily basis. Where was his assistant tonight? Tonight I was feeding him, wrapping him in blankets to warm his chills, massaging his feet to calm him and calling his doctor. There were four security guards outside his door, but no one offering him a cup of hot tea. Finally, it’s important for everyone to know, I believe he really wants this. It would shatter him, break his heart if we pulled the plug. He terribly frightened it’s all going to go away. He asked me repeatedly tonight if I was going to leave him. He was practically begging for my confidence. It broke my heart. He was like a lost boy. There still may be a chance he can rise to the occasion if we get him the help he needs.

Sincerely,

Kenny

Personal note: I have always asked the question-why didn't Kenny O call 9-1-1? This email is the most heartbreaking read ever. This email has haunted me since I first read it years ago. AEG absolutely is 100% complicit in Michael's death IMO and NOTHING will ever make me believe otherwise. After all the research and close analysis of the CM trial I have always KNOWN this to be true.

Last edited by Admin on Wed May 15, 2013 3:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Kenneth Ortega's email to Randy Phillips regarding concerns about MJ's health Empty Re: Kenneth Ortega's email to Randy Phillips regarding concerns about MJ's health

Post by jw224 Thu May 02, 2013 2:32 pm

Yeah, I have also wondered why kenny didn't call 911, and he didn't read all of this out in the CM trial, I seem to remember him missing out on the part about the tough love, and some other bits as well, correct me if i'm wrong Smile

jw224

Back to top Go down

Kenneth Ortega's email to Randy Phillips regarding concerns about MJ's health Empty Re: Kenneth Ortega's email to Randy Phillips regarding concerns about MJ's health

Post by Admin Thu May 02, 2013 2:43 pm

As we know since the monsterish actions of AEG were disclosed in the CM trial, the "tough love" Kenny refers to in this email is about meetings held with MJ. One was a strong arm tactic when AEG threatened MJ saying they would take all he had if he didn't do what they said-perform the 50 shows, get to those rehearsals (they had Murray controlling him with drugs) and pretty much do what he was told or else!

These AEG execs are demons in my book!

Kenneth Ortega's email to Randy Phillips regarding concerns about MJ's health 3480612478 L.O.V.E. You Michael Kenneth Ortega's email to Randy Phillips regarding concerns about MJ's health 3480612478

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by corlista Thu May 02, 2013 2:54 pm

"It would shatter him, break his heart if we pulled the plug. He terribly frightened it’s all going to go away. He asked me repeatedly tonight if I was going to leave him."

This e/m breaks my heart. No mater how many times I've read it, it always brings tears. I can't imagine the agony and entrapment Michael was feeling on top of knowing full well that his body was breaking down. He was emotionally and physically dying and must have felt he had NO WHERE to turn. How completely alone he was. He had to have been terrified.

Yes, Kenny, should have called for emergency help but he may have feared that if he did it would instantly be global news, the show would likely be stopped, Michael would be held up to public ridicule - again - and the financial loss to Michael, as well as AEG, would be staggering. KO said himself "it would break his heart" if the show was cancelled. I'm sure KO never dreamed Michael would die and has regretted his failure to act many times. The apathy of the security and admin staff is also very upsetting. I cannot believe they didn't see what was going on. So many mistakes by so many people...

corlista
corlista

Back to top Go down

Post by corlista Thu May 02, 2013 2:57 pm

I also found it very interesting that, according to McCartney's tweets, Kai Chase said the meeting "didn't go well" (broken vase?), that Michael left and the meeting continued on for "several hours" with CM. What were they all talking about for so long in Michael's home with Michael not even there???
corlista
corlista

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu May 02, 2013 3:09 pm

I don't believe that MJ would not have been able to carry on with the tour. He was being poisoned by Murray. Once reputable and appropriate medical intervention had taken place, and MJ was stabilized in a hospital, after a period of rest, he could have done the shows IMO. He was NOT in this emaciated shape according to the MR's and the autopsy report. He WAS poisoned with over medicating by a monster. The global response be damned! We know from history with MJ - he has always prevailed. His fans would have wanted him to be safe and well.

Who the hell cares what the tabloids might have written? Michael would have proven them all wrong AND would still be with us. That is the heart smashing reality that I truly believe. That is why I find AEG 100% complicit in Michael's demise. Murray took THEIR marching orders.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jw224 Thu May 02, 2013 3:25 pm

I do have to say that while watching the this is it movie. I was wondering how he could still do it after being told how frail he was by the media, he was frail, but not as frail as we were led to believe. And michael also stopped eating completely while rehearsing, he said it himself, he even said to a friend that he was never going to tour again, as it would kill him

jw224

Back to top Go down

Post by corlista Thu May 02, 2013 4:19 pm

Yes, absolutely. I do agree that if there had been an intervention and Michael was removed from Murray's deviant care that Michael would still be alive and at some point would have been healthy enough to deliver the "show of a lifetime" that he so wanted to give to his fans and his children. I don't think there's a single one of us that love Michael that wouldn't give anything to have him back - the O2 and public opinion be damned. It is a tragedy of such epic proportions on so many levels that it's difficult to comprehend.

What I also find very disturbing is the apathy of his security team and Amir. They had to know what was going on. They were with him daily. I realize he was their employer but, just like KO, if any of them had taken action, spoken up, maybe Michael would still be with us. Michael might have been angry but he would still be alive. There were so mistakes by so many.
corlista
corlista

Back to top Go down

Post by Capricious Anomaly Thu May 02, 2013 4:34 pm

I am just sick thinking about all the people what could/should have stepped up to do something, anything to assist Michael. I really can't believe these people were so blind that they could not see Murray's skulking behaviors and AEG's manipulations. I can maybe see the majority of the security team not understanding the dynamics of the situation but not every one of them.

I never understood though why Michael would allow the couple of his guards to bring these "medical" people to MJ. Isn't it true that a guard introduced C. Lee to Michael?

Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Fri May 03, 2013 9:18 pm

I really hate the fact that Kenny and others who went on and on after MJ's passing about how in bad shape he was never did anything to help him. It's a heartbreaking fact but just one simple push from one of these people would have changed the course of history.
WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Fri May 03, 2013 9:26 pm

He appeared quite weak and fatigued this evening. He had a terrible case of the chills, was trembling, rambling, and obsessing aww poor michael what he needed was an electric balnket and a bucket of fried chicken and some hot tea! oh this makes me cry kenny i think could have done a lot more!! it irritates me to think that kenny should have called 911 and he didn't!! Sad Sad Sad
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down