MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GOOGLE GLASSES! TINY COMPUTER MOUNTED ON FRAMES!

3 posters

Go down

GOOGLE GLASSES! TINY COMPUTER MOUNTED ON FRAMES! Empty GOOGLE GLASSES! TINY COMPUTER MOUNTED ON FRAMES!

Post by Admin Thu May 02, 2013 2:33 pm

Mobile device you wear - see the commands above your line of sight.

Ask google questions-get answers on the go (LOL)
GPS
and more

I just heard about and saw these glasses on FNC. Megan Kelly wore them and we could see the screen as she saw it. You speak to it-not type into it-and it produces answers on the little screen-or it can talk to you too! I'll find a newsy on it later-but this is a fun new gadget (that isn't made by Apple-for once! lol)

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

GOOGLE GLASSES! TINY COMPUTER MOUNTED ON FRAMES! Empty Re: GOOGLE GLASSES! TINY COMPUTER MOUNTED ON FRAMES!

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Thu May 02, 2013 8:30 pm

I heard about these a couple months ago and think they're really cool. The only problem I see is people googleing and driving lol.
WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

GOOGLE GLASSES! TINY COMPUTER MOUNTED ON FRAMES! Empty Re: GOOGLE GLASSES! TINY COMPUTER MOUNTED ON FRAMES!

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Thu May 02, 2013 8:57 pm

this is cool but what happens if ppl r driving when they google stuff it could cause accedents!! and we have enough of those when ppl text and drive!
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down