MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Reaction To Michael's Death?

+2
WeAreTheWorld.
MoonwalkingAngel
6 posters

Go down

Your Reaction To Michael's Death? Empty Your Reaction To Michael's Death?

Post by MoonwalkingAngel Sun May 12, 2013 10:28 pm

Well, I was ten years old at the time. It had been one of those typical mornings, you know, I ate breakfast, listened to Michael's music and anticipate how many more days were left until my Aunt and I left for London to see Michael on tour. At about 11 am, I started to get that feeling, where it feels like a 100,000 butterflies are fluttering in your stomach. I ignored it, seeing that nothing happened.

Boy, was I wrong. WRONG.

At 12:10 sharp, I went into my mom's room to get a picture collage I made for Michael from her computer to print it. As soon as I walk in, she says "Michael Jackson's been rushed to the hospital." And me, knowing the media, I brushed it off as rumor. When I finish printing the collage, I go back into the living room and continue the scrapbook creation. About 5 minutes later, my mom comes in and says "Michael Jackson's in a coma."

My heart stopped right then. And I looked over at the TV. I was afraid to turn on the TV and watch the news. So I had to gain enough courage to turn it on.

When I did my entire world shattered.

The headline was bold over ABC 7 news, and it said "MICHAEL JACKSON DEAD AT AGE 50." They were showing clips of his performances from the Dangerous tour, Motown 25, everything. I knew by this time it had to be true, because my Aunt called me, sobbing into the phone.

"No...no!" I said to myself as I began to cry. Michael? MY Michael? Dead? No way. He's supposed to live forever.

I collapsed on my bathroom floor and began to cry loudly. I was kicking the wall, and screaming my lungs out. The one thing I NEVER wanted to happen. Happened.

I didn't eat, I didn't sleep. I just sat in my room, balled up into the corner, crying. I had his Thriller album on repeat. Something in me just wouldn't process him being gone.

In the middle of the night, I grabbed my scrapbook (or at least what would have been Michael's scrap book) and the half of a friendship necklace I was gonna give him, and went outside to my backyard. I got on my knees, and began to speak.

"Michael, I miss you. I miss you very much. I was gonna give you this book, and this friendship necklace in July....but I guess that won't be happening." As I said that, I began crying some more.

It was as if everything in my world slowed down, changed... It took the hardest toll on me. I still cry every time I think about it....God why did this have to happen? Crying or Very sad
MoonwalkingAngel
MoonwalkingAngel

Back to top Go down

Your Reaction To Michael's Death? Empty Re: Your Reaction To Michael's Death?

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Sun May 12, 2013 10:44 pm

I just read this and I really have a lot to say to you about this but I have to go to bed now to get up for school in the morning. Look back in this thread tomorrow evening.
WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Mon May 13, 2013 4:08 am

I really don't like to talk about this, but I'd like to share. I was in my back yard feeding my dog, when all of a sudden I heard my neighbor yelling to another person across the street that Michael Jackson died. I went inside the house turned on the TV and all over the news it said, " Michael Jackson died of Cardiac Arrest." I felt sad, because I remembered him saying just a few months before that he was going to perform a concert, and now he can't do them. Sad
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by MjjPureSoul Mon May 13, 2013 7:39 pm

It's just as bad to this day losing Michael as it was on June 25/09...... and still it is no easier, I can't come to terms with it at all. They say time is the healer Sad .... but not in this case No I'll never forget that dreadful moment I found out pale

Your Reaction To Michael's Death? 1965541534
MjjPureSoul
MjjPureSoul

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon May 13, 2013 8:17 pm

It took me so long to be able to breathe normally or even walk right without bumping into walls after 6/25/09 that I honestly can't go there. I appreciate those of you who can share this-But for me? There is no way I can go back to tell what it was for me that day. It was literally months before I was able to manage being in public if I heard MJ songs or saw a pix of him on a newspaper or magazine. I mean I actually did fall down on my knees even months after - in public - and was hysterical - with people swarming around me trying to help - so no way - can't go there. Sorry.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Mon May 13, 2013 8:18 pm

My day began just like yours MoonwalkingAngel. I was at my dad's house for the week and I was actually going to pick up a bed that day. I was only 12 years old at the time and was starting to get absolutely head over heels in love with MJ even more now after the TII announcement.

Well anyway we went to go pick up the bed and my dad, grandfather and I put it together- took us hours and I had brought out my Invincible album after not listening to it for a couple of months. I was having a great time singing along to Butterflies- my favorite MJ song and the one that got me hooked on this amazing human being. It brought me back to that day when I was about six or seven years old that made my life change forever.

After the bed was finished around 5 o'clock we decided to go out to dinner. We went to my favorite restaurant at the time called Buffalo Wild Wings- for those who aren't familiar with it the place has televisions EVERYWHERE around the restaurant and it's always blasting. They had CNN playing when the news broke. I went to the bathroom before I knew and I was walking back to my table and I hear this guy scream "What the eff oh my god Michael Jackson died". I looked at the TV and it was the worst sinking heart wrenching feeling I've ever felt. They were showing the video of Michael being brought from the stretcher to the helicopter and it felt like someone was ripping my heart out. My world shattered. I told my dad "I gotta go I gotta go" and I ran to the car and started bawling my eyes out until my dad finished eating and came back to the car.

I'll never forget as soon as the car turned on the radio of course also turned on and they were playing Man In The Mirror at the time- which added to the heartbreak so much more and I just couldn't take it. I got back to my dad's house and spent the whole rest of the evening just staring at my TV and not doing anything else or talking to anyone. Just concentrating on all that, not wanting to miss a word. I would not wish the pain of that day on my very worst enemy. (((((hugs))))) to all here.
WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonwalkingAngel Mon May 13, 2013 8:21 pm

It took me a year and a half to get back to normal. My parents had to even take me to the hospital for a nervous breakdown. I just- couldn't do it. I still can't.
MoonwalkingAngel
MoonwalkingAngel

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Mon May 13, 2013 10:09 pm

idk why but this year i have been having something inside me hurting so bad that all i can do is cry! i'm crying so hard right now its hard to type this, why does my heart hurt sooooooo much??
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonwalkingAngel Mon May 13, 2013 10:21 pm

ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ wrote:idk why but this year i have been having something inside me hurting so bad that all i can do is cry! i'm crying so hard right now its hard to type this, why does my heart hurt sooooooo much??

Me too....me too :'( Crying or Very sad Sad
MoonwalkingAngel
MoonwalkingAngel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down