MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MJLIM'S MEMBERS 'MJ HAPPY' FAVORITE VIDEOS-QUOTES-POEMS ETC..

4 posters

Go down

members - MJLIM'S MEMBERS 'MJ HAPPY' FAVORITE VIDEOS-QUOTES-POEMS ETC.. Empty MJLIM'S MEMBERS 'MJ HAPPY' FAVORITE VIDEOS-QUOTES-POEMS ETC..

Post by Admin Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:57 pm

MJLIM'S MEMBERS 'MJ HAPPY' FAVORITE VIDEOS-QUOTES-POEMS ETC..

With all the unfortunate happenings in our Michael Jackson world right now and just before another very sad day, MJ's 4th Anniversary of his passing on June 25, 2013, I wanted to create this thread to cheer us all up!

I'll get us started:

Here is a compilation of MJ beatboxing! Nobody could has or ever will beatbox like our KING!! Enjoy!

Michael Jackson Greatest BeatBox Collection Ever
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

members - MJLIM'S MEMBERS 'MJ HAPPY' FAVORITE VIDEOS-QUOTES-POEMS ETC.. Empty Re: MJLIM'S MEMBERS 'MJ HAPPY' FAVORITE VIDEOS-QUOTES-POEMS ETC..

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Sun Jun 09, 2013 7:27 pm

btw what is beatboxing? i've always wondered! thank you admin for this thread maybe it will cheer me up! my fav poem by michael is the baby seal one from dancing the dream!
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

members - MJLIM'S MEMBERS 'MJ HAPPY' FAVORITE VIDEOS-QUOTES-POEMS ETC.. Empty Re: MJLIM'S MEMBERS 'MJ HAPPY' FAVORITE VIDEOS-QUOTES-POEMS ETC..

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Sun Jun 09, 2013 7:34 pm

nevermind!! HOW DOES HE MAKE THOSE SOUNDS!!!!?????
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:35 pm

SO amazing! That is like better than machine quality beatboxing I cannot believe how good he is! Got serious chills through the whole thing but especially when he was singing WII on Pigfrey's show.
WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:43 pm

This has been and will forever be one of my all time favorite MJ videos, MJ having fun at Neverland members - MJLIM'S MEMBERS 'MJ HAPPY' FAVORITE VIDEOS-QUOTES-POEMS ETC.. 3480612478

WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:48 am

Oh I LUV that video WATW! members - MJLIM'S MEMBERS 'MJ HAPPY' FAVORITE VIDEOS-QUOTES-POEMS ETC.. 3480612478
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:50 am

I luv this one too:

midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:25 pm

This is my Favorite MJ poem from Dancing the Dream:

Enough for Today

Dance rehearsals can go on past midnight, this time I stopped at ten. "I hope you don't mind," I said, looking up into space, "but that's enough for today."
A voice fro the control room spoke, "You okay?"
"A little tired I guess," I said.
I slipped on a windbreaker and headed down the hall. Running footsteps came up behind me. I was pretty sure who they belonged to. "I know you too well," she said, catching up with me, "What's really wrong?"

I hesitated. "Well, I don't know how this sounds, but I saw a picture today in the papers. A dolphin had drowned in a fishing net. From the way its body was tangled in the lines, you could read so much agony. Its eyes were vacant, yet there was still that smile, the one dolphins never lose, even when they die....." My voice trailed off.
She put her hand lightly in mine. "I know, I know."

"No, you don't know all of it yet, It's not just that I felt sad, or had to face the fact that an innocent being had died. Dolphins love to dance -- of all the creatures in the sea, that's their mark. Asking nothing from us, they cavort in the waves while we marvel. They race ahead of ships, not to get there first, but to tell us, 'It's all meant to be play. Keep to your course, but dance while you do it.'

"So there I was, in the middle of rehearsal, and I thought, 'They're killing a dance.' And then it seemed only right to stop. I can't keep the dance from being killed, but at least I can pause in memory, as one dancer to another. Does that make any sense?"

Her eyes were tender. "Sure, in it's way. Probably we'll wait years before everyone agrees on how to solve this thing. So many interests are involved. But it's too frustrating waiting for improvements tomorrow. Your heart wanted to have it's say now."

"Yes," I said, pushing the door open for her, "I just had this feeling, and that's enough for today."

-Dancing the Dream
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

members - MJLIM'S MEMBERS 'MJ HAPPY' FAVORITE VIDEOS-QUOTES-POEMS ETC.. Empty Michael Jackson's "Cry"

Post by Admin Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:46 pm

I thought I would post the MJ VEVO for his beautiful song "Cry" so we have it ready for 6/25 WorldCry event.

Sorry it is sad guys, but we can try to celebrate Michael's beautiful soul and his genius OK?

Love you all Smile

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:17 pm

i try hard to celebrate michael but in the end i always end up in tears! Sad 
love you too admin members - MJLIM'S MEMBERS 'MJ HAPPY' FAVORITE VIDEOS-QUOTES-POEMS ETC.. 3480612478
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:32 pm

Luv to u back Admin!

members - MJLIM'S MEMBERS 'MJ HAPPY' FAVORITE VIDEOS-QUOTES-POEMS ETC.. 744548625
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:40 pm

I luv this video!

midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:56 pm

Thanks midangerous!  One of my favs too-he had a blast in that store!

I also love the video when MJ is in his car and is tickled by the fan who was dancing and getting in the street so Michael saw him. He spun around and grabbed his crotch and MJ said he even grabbed his crotch and laughed his butt off with delight lol - I'll have to find it!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:17 pm

Oh yeah I remember seeing that! Lol!
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:12 pm

oh yeah! i remember that admin!!! i can't help but laugh when he laughs his laugh is soooo contageous!
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down