MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bad 25 Delux Edition

2 posters

Go down

Bad 25 Delux Edition Empty Bad 25 Delux Edition

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Sat Jun 22, 2013 8:29 pm

does anyone here have the Bad 25 Delux Edition box set with the cool case and ear buds and T-shirt and stuff? if u do please tell me they will have it for a long time! i think i'm gonna get it for my birthday!!! i also want to hear from all of u who have it what its contents are?
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Bad 25 Delux Edition Empty Re: Bad 25 Delux Edition

Post by ljmissmj Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:15 pm

I LOVE STREETWALKER!! Listening to the 2nd disc, man I love this disc - of course I love the BAD cd but the second disk is awesome.  Only song I'm not crazy about is BAD remix-  not a fan of Pit bull and the rap IMO is corny.  Why hasn't any of this stuff been played on the radio (scratches head)..Fly Away is absolutely beautiful MJ's voice, I want to faint.. "and together we'll fly I'll give you my heart"... here Michael take my heart with pleasure I give it freely to you and don't give it back PLEASE! LOL!  What a voice... swoon
ljmissmj
ljmissmj

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Mon Oct 07, 2013 2:27 pm

OH I KNOW RIGHT!!!! i'm adoring I'm So Blue! i adore the Bad album but the second disk has so many treasures! i love it to death!!!! oh also i LOVE Je Ne Veux Pas La Fin De Nous (french version of IJCSLY) LOVE IT!!
and Fly Away is flawless!!! i actually bought Bad Special Edition first so i heard Streetwalker and Fly Away. i just recently bought Bad the original album!
but i am getting that big delux edition for my Birthday (in one month)
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down