MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JUNE 25, 2014 ~ MEMORIES OF MICHAEL

+5
ljmissmj
WeAreTheWorld.
midangerous
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
Admin
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

JUNE 25, 2014 ~ MEMORIES OF MICHAEL - Page 2 Empty JUNE 25, 2014 ~ MEMORIES OF MICHAEL

Post by Admin Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:45 pm

First topic message reminder :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

PC wallpaper: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Admin on Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

JUNE 25, 2014 ~ MEMORIES OF MICHAEL - Page 2 Empty Re: JUNE 25, 2014 ~ MEMORIES OF MICHAEL

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:13 pm

WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

JUNE 25, 2014 ~ MEMORIES OF MICHAEL - Page 2 Empty Re: JUNE 25, 2014 ~ MEMORIES OF MICHAEL

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:32 pm

I can hardly believe that in less than 24 hours it will be 5 years since heaven gained our angel Michael. It didn't really hit me too hard until earlier this week, when I listened to his music for a good 3 or 4 hours straight while at Girls State this past week (just got back Saturday) in the middle of the night because I couldn't get to sleep. Now as it does every year as the day before comes upon us I'm beginning to feel that heartbreaky  feeling that is so unexplainable but something that all of us know all too well. With it being the 5th year of course this will be especially difficult, but I am going to try my best just to make it through this horrible day as we've had to do many times already. I'd just like to post a few pictures and songs that mean a lot to me this time of year, so that hopefully others can find some sense of comfort in it as I do.

12 years ago I was in the back seat of my dad's car when this breathtakingly beautiful song sang by this amazing man came on the radio, and ever since I have been hooked! Invincible was the first CD I received when I was a kid, followed by Thriller and Bad and a couple others. I distinctly remember at 7 or 8 years old getting one of those portable radios with a CD player in it for my birthday and taking my MJ music around with me wherever I went lol. His music definitely got me through some tough times as a kid. He's always been pretty important to me, and I would soak up any information I could about him from the time I first heard that angelic voice. Obviously this song is and always will be my favorite and most sentimental MJ song that I will love and cherish until the day I die. There's so much more I could say about it but I'm beginning to choke up just thinking about it.

Here are a few more of my favorites:

"The distance between us is only as far apart as our hearts will let it be, so to me there is no distance, for we share each others hearts from mine to yours and yours to mine."

Michael,

All the tears and heart wrenching moments that have been experienced since you're departure from our planet, albeit painful, have been worth it in the end, as they show the genuine feelings of love and admiration that one human being can have for another. This is something that you taught during you're short time here on Earth, to love and in return to feel this indescribable feeling of love back. I have also felt the latter, from you and others that I have formed inseparable bonds with since your passing. This is something that I know you have wanted for each and every one of us, and with that I want you to know that you have beautifully and completely fulfilled your purpose to the human race. I and millions and millions of others love you with every fiber in our beings, and will continue to do so by spreading the messages of encouragement and love that you strived for so long to spread to people of all different stories and backgrounds. If the rest of the fan community is anything like what I've experienced on this website, the world is truly in good hands as the MJ fan~mily will always and forever do whatever possible to protect your legacy and messages.

So in those times when it feels impossible to go on, or on those days when you don't think you can stay strong, I hope that we can all look up, pray, and be able to seek and realize the comfort of our angel MJ looking down over us, encouraging us every step of the way

We love you most,
Katie

WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:22 am

Katie that was seriously beautiful Sad

Michael,

My goodness, my world has become a train wreck these past couple of months and its you that never ceased to make me feel better. From the first moment I heard Thriller I knew I was hooked. I've loved you since I was 10 years old, and I have to say these past 5 years have been the best ever. You moonwalked into my life and everything became brighter, you have opened my eyes to things that mattered so much to you, your constant strive to make the world a better place has inspired me to do the same. You brought to me a happieness I never had experienced before. In my heart there was something missing, when I came to know you that empty void was filled. You have filled my heart with passion and love. You fulfilled your purpose on this earth. You helped me find my passion, and there are no words to ever express how thankful I am.
you have brought us all together, I have made the greatest friends I have ever had, and thats because of you. I don't feel as lonely anymore because I know I have these wonderful people here. You know I don't have friends outside of fan sites. Even before I was a part of fan sites I knew I had you as a friend, a father figure,  and a confidant. Thank you Michael for always being there when I needed it and nobody would listen to me. I love you so much more than words could ever say.

all my love,
Gabrielle
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:56 pm

I grew up with this song I luv it:

midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:08 pm

So today has not been as bad as I expected. There were lots of laughs and lots of love which is super important on a day like today. Of course it hurt and was almost always at least in the back of my mind or most of the time right front and center and of course it sucked in that way- but this year I tried to make it a priority to celebrate Michael rather than grieve over him as we all have, and rightfully so, for the past 5 years.

It all started at 8 AM with the XScape documentary (and shout out to our admin for waking up at 5 AM pacific time so that we could Skype and watch it together Smile you're the best lol), then moved on to the amazingly well-done David Gest life of an icon documentary. Then playing MJ all afternoon long up until World Cry, which was very moving as it is each year I do it, you can seriously feel the energy pouring out from all of MJs fans around the world.

What was really special to me though was what I just discovered about an hour ago. I am in the process of moving and decided to go through a few boxes, throw away stuff I don't want, etc., when I came across this box labeled 'MJ- FRAGILE' in big bold black letters lol. I totally did not remember writing it but inside was all of this stuff that I'd forgotten about. Lots of MJ books and magazines and pictures, and not 1, 2 or even 3, but four notebooks FILLED with MJ quotes and poetry and drawings that I made from June 25, 2009 all the way up to around late 2011. And yes, I looked through every single last one of them and yes I blubbered like a baby, but I really needed to see all of that stuff because it made me realize even more how big of a role this beautiful, inspirational man has played in my life. I'd forgotten a lot of memories from the earlier years just because of how painful it all was, but now looking back I am INCREDIBLY thankful that I kept and saved all of these keepsakes as they will always remind me of my awkward tweeney- early teeny years lol.

I love you Michael SO much deeper than words could even begin to touch, and I and the rest of the planet miss you greatly. I can't even believe it's been 5 years *floodgates* and I know that the only way that I've made it through these 5 years is from your presence left here on Earth and each and every one of the MJ fan~mily members that I've had the pleasure to meet- because ALL of them have had at least some positive impact on my life.

I am proud to say that I grew up a Michael Jackson fan, and for a majority of my life he has been my everything and will continue to be my everything always and forever.

I love all here on this website, thank you guys for everything. This is such an amazing group of people and I don't know what I'd do without any of you. To admin, we've been on this journey together since the beginning, and I know I have gained great strength from our friendship and I hope you have too.

So I really hope that everyone on this site had as cathartic of a day as I did. Love you guys, stay strong and keep the faith!

Love you most MJ

JUNE 25, 2014 ~ MEMORIES OF MICHAEL - Page 2 3947476145  JUNE 25, 2014 ~ MEMORIES OF MICHAEL - Page 2 2311704520   
WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:50 pm

Today was not too bad of a day, I spent some time reading "Remember the Time Protecting Michael Jackson" enjoying the book, and also watching Smooth Criminal on YT. I'm working on filming myself dance to Smooth Criminal, and putting in the memory of a coworker of mine who also liked MJ as much as I did. I'm sure he's up there in heaven enjoying doing the moonwalk with Michael now. Smile RIP to my three angels up in heaven: my 2 coworkers and friends: Tim and Ken, and of course, Michael. God bless you guys, I'll see u again one day. JUNE 25, 2014 ~ MEMORIES OF MICHAEL - Page 2 744548625  JUNE 25, 2014 ~ MEMORIES OF MICHAEL - Page 2 3906354512  JUNE 25, 2014 ~ MEMORIES OF MICHAEL - Page 2 1801508365 
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:06 am

Like everyone has said today wasn't too bad, I didn't cry as much as I thought I would, I started my day watching the special they had on Fuse, I wore my R.I.P MJ T-shirt then went on to do World Cry which was refreshing. I love each and every one of you here. Most of all I love Michael with all my heart, its so amazing to see how much he has impacted my life, he is my everything,  everything I do is because of him. (((((HUGS))))) to everyone here.
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2