MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MJ Estate statement released (via MJ OnlineTeam)

5 posters

Go down

MJ Estate statement released (via MJ OnlineTeam) Empty MJ Estate statement released (via MJ OnlineTeam)

Post by Admin Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:52 pm

I received this in my email over the weekend:
Hello:

Many of you have sent us articles this weekend about Michael, from the Mirror and other UK-based tabloid magazines. Here is the response from the Co-Executors of the Estate to the nonsense:

"As MJ said, just because you read it in a magazine does not make it factual...we personally detest these supposed news organizations that profit at Michael's expense. We hope the fans can stay vigilant with us in protecting Michael's legacy. We hope everyone has the opportunity to see the MJ ONE show...that's the real Michael."

Thank you for remaining vigilant with the Estate in protecting Michael's Legacy.

Personal note: This is in reference to the DISGUSTING UK TABLOID BS ABOUT MJ AND THE FBI FILES AND W.R. ETC..

Please see the links below leading to the Mirror (UK) stories that were published yesterday (Sunday) and today Monday 7/1/13.

Last edited by Admin on Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

MJ Estate statement released (via MJ OnlineTeam) Empty Re: MJ Estate statement released (via MJ OnlineTeam)

Post by midangerous Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:08 pm

Great message!
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

MJ Estate statement released (via MJ OnlineTeam) Empty Re: MJ Estate statement released (via MJ OnlineTeam)

Post by jw224 Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:12 pm

That's awesome that they sent you that.

jw224

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:22 am

Here is what that MJ Estate statement is in reference to:

June 30, 2013 Michael Jackson paid £23MILLION buying silence of at least TWO DOZEN young boys he abused over 15 years

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:33 am

I'm glad the estate made this statement against this trash!Mad 
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by MjjPureSoul Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:28 pm

OMG!!!.... this is scum!!!MJ Estate statement released (via MJ OnlineTeam) 1414187595 Am I elated to say thank the lord! I do not waste my money on these gutter rags!..... What a pile of sh!t. Sorry for the rant people but I guess you'll understand my hate rage toward our British press. What a sheer disgrace they've showed themselves to be. I loathe those journalists with a passion! MJ Estate statement released (via MJ OnlineTeam) 2314032827 
MjjPureSoul
MjjPureSoul

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:05 pm

ooh this is just BS i don't know how much more of this i can take!!!! i'm so glad the estate is here to clear up this trash!
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by MjjPureSoul Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:57 pm

Me too, it's about time they put a serious stop to it once and for all. We've had enough of these gutter rats trying to drag Michael down.

On a light note, I've just seen we have a 'Turkle' on our site MJ Estate statement released (via MJ OnlineTeam) 1915011633 MJ Estate statement released (via MJ OnlineTeam) 407633263  It ain't our Karen Faye is it? Laughing 
MjjPureSoul
MjjPureSoul

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:16 pm

oh yes i just welcomed Turkle, i know a turkle for somewhere else it might be her!!!! ikd tho
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down