MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The MJ's LO.V.E. Is Magical Fan-mily Support Thread

+6
MJ Mod
May Michael Jackson
WeAreTheWorld.
Capricious Anomaly
midangerous
Admin
10 posters

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

The MJ's LO.V.E. Is Magical Fan-mily Support Thread - Page 18 Empty The MJ's LO.V.E. Is Magical Fan-mily Support Thread

Post by Admin Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:15 am

First topic message reminder :

We can all use this thread to support each other-rant-vent-rag-cry-whatever anyone wants-there will be a support system here for you! We MJ fans are still grieving and often things just get to be too much - whatever the source of our pain - if we need to talk about it-we can do it right here ~ The MJ's LO.V.E. Is Magical Fan-mily Support Thread - Page 18 3480612478

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The MJ's LO.V.E. Is Magical Fan-mily Support Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: The MJ's LO.V.E. Is Magical Fan-mily Support Thread

Post by midangerous Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:30 am

Yeah, school was always tuff for me, but I thank God daily that I graduated.
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

The MJ's LO.V.E. Is Magical Fan-mily Support Thread - Page 18 Empty Re: The MJ's LO.V.E. Is Magical Fan-mily Support Thread

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:46 am

Public school was tuff for me too, but I am better off and doing well Smile
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:16 am

That's good to hear, I wish u the best.  Smile 
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Fri Mar 28, 2014 2:12 am

Thanks so much Smile how's your job going?
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Fri Mar 28, 2014 2:52 pm

It's going great, it's keeping me more busy than usual, but I'm making friends, and doing quite well.
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Fri Mar 28, 2014 5:31 pm

Aww thats great to hear!
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Fri Mar 28, 2014 6:16 pm

Smile 
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Wed Apr 09, 2014 3:02 am

I've got great news to share, I've made it to being employee of the month! I'm quite shocked and very surprised, I never thought I'd make it to that level.
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:28 pm

Woohoo congratulations Midangerous!!!! Thats so wonderful to hear!!!
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:44 pm

Well I for one am not surprised in the least bit! Congrats midangerous! I'm really glad you seem to be enjoying your job Smile
WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Thu Apr 10, 2014 1:29 am

Thanks.  Smile 
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Sat Apr 12, 2014 6:36 pm

Guys please pray for me. I had a major breakdown last night where I just couldn't stop crying, I felt helpless. So Monday my mom is going to call the doctor to get me some help. This has been going on for a while and it finally got to be more than I can handle.
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:57 pm

Omgosh IJCSLUMJ, I'm so sorry,  Crying or Very sad you are in my prayers, stay strong.
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:28 pm

Thank you Mi, I am really having a hard time.
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by MjjPureSoul Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:56 pm

IJCSLuMJ, it sounds like you might have a bit of depression dear. For whatever it is please DO NOT let your doctor prescribe you with nasty anti-depressant meds. They are "nasty" and worst of all dangerously addictive.

I know this only because my Mum made this terrible mistake 32 years ago and she's a complete wreck. She's 85 and she hasn't been able to get out of the house for 14 years due to the horrendous side effects brought on by the meds. It brought on agoraphobia, social phobia, paranoia, anxiety, stress, and eating disorders. She was better before she ever started taking these dreadful meds despite having the depression. Nowadays the doctors offer alternative therapies for depression rather than meds now which is a great deal more affective. I myself have been through depression (it was nasty and I was like you crying a lot and didn't know why) So I had a session of CT (Cognetive therapy) simply talking out my feelings to a therapist, and it really did help me. Councelling is another good alternative.

Let me know.
MjjPureSoul
MjjPureSoul

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:06 pm

Well I had blood work done, and a urine sample taken so they are looking for a thyroid problem, if I have one. Other possibilities are PMDD an advanced stage of PMS or a chemical imbalance in my brain. And I had an option of an antidepressant or birth control, I chose birth control. I think it will help so much! I have a terrible image of myself because of acne and I know getting on the pill will help. So hopefully by the end of the week I will be on birth control or whatever I need to help me feel better. I'll keep you guys posted Smile thanks for being supportive. And I am so sorry to hear about your mom PureSoul, thats awful Sad
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:41 pm

I wish u well IJCSLUMJ.
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by MjjPureSoul Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:05 pm

Thanks for letting us know IJCSLuMJ. I didn't expect your symptoms to be as complicated as this possible diagnosis. Hope it's sorted soon enough for you. Thanks for being sympathetic about my Ma, too. Much appreciated for keeping us posted x
MjjPureSoul
MjjPureSoul

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:13 pm

Hey PureSoul,  I know I was kind of freaked out too, but I got the results today and everything is just perfectly normal (if I could dance I would be dancing my @rse off Laughing)
I got the birth control pill Beyaz and should be feeling better soon :)OH MY GOSH WHAT A RELIEF!
I have something called PMDD is an advanced stage of PMS ans the birth control is there to treat the PMDD
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by MjjPureSoul Wed Apr 16, 2014 2:47 pm

Aw IJCSLuMJ, what brilliant results now you have the correct diagnosis. Quite a relief for you so now you can 'chillax' right?  Wink  Being a woman ain't so easy at times. But then again, it can be difficult being a guy too  Smile  Can't win really.

I'm on a real downer right now as the doggie I have been fostering has gone back to her original carer this morning. Shows how quick you can become extremely attached. We only had her for 3 weeks while her carer was on holidays, now she's back. The departure was heart wrenching (like it is)  Sad but there we are. We just wait for another doggie now to foster.
MjjPureSoul
MjjPureSoul

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:49 pm

Yep I can chillax! Its going to take a while for everything to even out but hopefully it won't take too long Smile YES being a hirl is extremely hard!

aww sorrry to hear aboit the doggie, hopefully another one will come your way Smile
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:16 pm

Glad u are doing better ijcslumj, I hope this medication helps u.
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by MjjPureSoul Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:55 pm

Thankx IJCSLuMM, speaking of which I just had a call earlier today and we are taking in another doggie next Tuesday. Her name is Angela, lol and she's a Yorkie Shi-Tzu cross. I'm still missing the other though that has just gone back, she was a beautiful white lab, so adorable and affectionate  Sad It's heatbreaking how attached we get to our beloved pets. But there we go hey.

Yes I should think your new treatment will take a bit of time to work and atleast the result will be worth it for you, right? Think positive my friendee  Wink 
MjjPureSoul
MjjPureSoul

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:14 pm

Aww
it will take some time to work but its going to help with SOOO many problems I have, especially my acne! SOO ready to get rid of that!
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:22 pm

@MJJPure soul how cute, I have a cat named Angela. Smile 
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:47 pm

Aww Angela! What a sweet name! My cats name is Fluffy
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:14 am

Cute!  Smile 
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by MjjPureSoul Fri Apr 18, 2014 5:17 pm

Hi midangerous  Surprised  The chances of 2 pets called 'Angela' ?????? that is just increadible. It proves as well that the owners have good taste in human names for the pets.  Smile I actually love! that owners are now choosing proper names for them 'Note: (please don't take this as an offense IJCSLuMJ) other cute names still fit too, but I do love human names given to pets lol I was chatting with an owner last week and her dog was called 'Nigel'  Laughing Brilliant because it suited him. It was an Italian spinone. (Pronounced: Spin-owny.

Cats are so adorable too, I had a little tabby who I named Cheree. Had her 12 years from a stray so I didn't know how old she was when she came to me. Bless her, that was 19 years ago.

Our beloved pets. The world would be meaningless without them.

Btw ladies, have a good Easter weekend  The MJ's LO.V.E. Is Magical Fan-mily Support Thread - Page 18 1723794159 The MJ's LO.V.E. Is Magical Fan-mily Support Thread - Page 18 2224629404 
MjjPureSoul
MjjPureSoul

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Fri Apr 18, 2014 8:14 pm

LOL its ok PureSoul in my defense I was 4 or 5 and she was mine to name :D and it suits her perfectly! If I get a new can I'm going to name her Melody Smile
Aww Cheree how sweet!
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Sat Apr 19, 2014 4:00 pm

I have a cat named Fluffy McNutter (but we call her Nutter for short- but it's like the perfect name for her lol). I got her when I was like 8 and my mom named her that because it was a character off of a TV show she watches. I also have another cat named Belle and a Yorkie named Bentley though- so I'm not sure why Nutter is the only one that didn't end up with a human name lol.
WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next