MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The design of Neverland Carouselღ

3 posters

Go down

The design of Neverland Carouselღ  Empty The design of Neverland Carouselღ

Post by Admin Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:08 pm

The design of Neverland Carouselღ .

These vignettes were created to inspire,give hope and comfort to the children who visited Neverland Ranch

MICHAEL ordered his Carousel for Neverland from PETER PETZ a Sculptor and Painter, who lives in Sulzbach, Germany and a designer for some of the Worlds Fairground Rides...,JONATHON L. BEAUCHAMP was the Coordinator , Thematic Designer, and Supervisor of the team of artisans who worked on this specially commissioned carousel for Michael Jackson.". Working on this carousel brought out the child in me. Often, I would wake up from a dream and scribble down the ideas for these vignettes, then convey them to the artists who would then paint them. Often the artists would embellish my ideas with those little things that made the vignettes complete."Michael invited me to Neverland Ranch so I could see first hand, what he was trying to achieve..When he ordered the Carousel, he merely picked the animals, not knowing he was going to get something so personalized. Each of the 60 animals was unique and magical. Each animal was like a magical jewel and We used different colors of pearl in the clear coating that made them sparkle magically. The art work was superb.. . All 60 animals are made from fibreglass, the outer rows of animals are from molds taken off antique ones,they had glass eyes like the originals did. On his visit to Neverland Jonathon says..." It was a profound experience. He gave so much to the world and inspired millions of people. I was inspired to create one of the most beautiful Carousels ever, giving individual attention to every detail. Working on this Carousel brought out the child in me. Often, I would wake up from a dream and scribble down the ideas for these vignettes, then convey them to the artists who would then paint them [the artist would often add further embellishments]. These vignettes were created to inspire, give hope and comfort to the children who visited Neverland Ranch. The Carousel was installed on the 30th Oct 1990. Michael was so appreciative that he invited me to be a guest at Neverland Ranch. He was very personable, making me feel welcomed. The experience was memorable.

Photographs copyright by Penny Todd Rushing
(See YT page for additional credits)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The design of Neverland Carouselღ  Empty Re: The design of Neverland Carouselღ

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Sat Jul 27, 2013 4:50 am

This is a real gem! Thanks Admin!
WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Post by MjjPureSoul Sat Jul 27, 2013 7:56 pm

Thank you Admin for sharing this remarkable piece of Neverland magic. How heartbreaking to see just how much dedication and hard work went into this master piece. I truly hope the kids and teenagers who rode it did appreciate this. It's breathtaking all that intricate artwork Shocked Which we didn't expect to see. The design of Neverland Carouselღ  3480612478 What that man did for people is just unbelievable Mad  What a jewel he was The design of Neverland Carouselღ  2977806385 The design of Neverland Carouselღ  1872607463 The design of Neverland Carouselღ  744714710 
MjjPureSoul
MjjPureSoul

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down