MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Randy Jackson testified that Grace Rwaramba DID drug Michael

4 posters

Go down

Randy Jackson testified that Grace Rwaramba DID drug Michael Empty Randy Jackson testified that Grace Rwaramba DID drug Michael

Post by Admin Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:17 pm

Personal note: I have been saying this for years. I did an enormous amount of research during (and before) the CM trial and found this all to be true. The entire video depo is posted in the trial transcripts forum. Read on...

This is an excerpted portion of Randy Jackson’s testimony via video deposition regarding Grace Rwaramba:

Q. Yeah.A. I wasn't there. I was called and I came over.
Q. Called by who?A. I think it was Grace again who called me.
Q. Why did she tell you to come over?A. She needed help with him. He wasn't doing so well.
Q. Did she say anything else?A. We had discussed this before, her and I, so I kind of knew what was going on. So I went over.
Q. And what did you see when you went over there?A. He was certainly under the influence of something that was altering his normal way of functioning. And I -- I tried to get him some help.
Q. How did you try to get him help?A. First thing I tried to do was take everything away, from Grace, too, because it was ironic because she was the one giving it to him but at the same time complaining about it. So it was a strange situation. It was upsetting to me because she -- I think she had a hard time saying no to him. But she would go and get it for him and then give it to him.
Q. Do you know if the prescriptions were in Grace's name?A. Yes.
Q. They were in her name?A. Um-hum, which I thought -- it was very upsetting to me.
Q. Do you know what doctor was providing the prescriptions?A. No, I don't recall that.
Q. So when you went that day to help Michael, you said you took everything away?A. The best that I could, yes.
Q. You just looked around the house and took bottles?A. Yeah. I made her show me where everything was, because what good would it be to help himif you're leaving stuff there?
Q. Did you talk to Michael?A. Yes.
Q. What did you say to him?
A. Well, not much because, you know, to talk to someone like that, you know, you're not really--
A. -- you're not really getting anywhere, so.
Q. You mean he wasn't in a condition that you could talk to him?A. Yes. I could talk to him, but I would pick my moments. I'd wait till he would be a little bit more in tune with...
Q. You mentioned that Grace was the one who would call you about his problems but Grace was also getting him the medications.A. Yeah.A. few times I would meet her at the pharmacy and say, "What are you doing here?" Actually, I would like -- when I found out that she was I would, like, race to the pharmacy. "What in the heck are you doing? What are you doing?" She's like, "Oh"  I would get upset.
Q. Could you give a range of years that this was happening?A. No. I mean, it happened over a period of time. When I was -- he stopped doing it, also. When I was helping him with his situation in Santa Maria, I got him to stop. And I was able to do that by firing Grace. So I was able to stop where it was coming in. And he really, really enjoyed participating with his children. He had a great time, you know. Without anybody or any help, he would take care of the kids, cook for them. He'd do all these things that he really enjoyed doing. It was great. He was in a great place. And then somehow Grace came back around, and he started using, doing it again. I was really upset about that.

Last edited by Admin on Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Randy Jackson testified that Grace Rwaramba DID drug Michael Empty Re: Randy Jackson testified that Grace Rwaramba DID drug Michael

Post by Capricious Anomaly Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:33 pm

This is UNREAL!! That POS!! I remember you (admin) saying this was true before but there wasn't any source you could post or whatever. Well there it is right out of RJ's mouth!! Where the heck is that *****? When is her butt going to get in that courtroom?

Debbie Rowe is on the stand this Wednesday I just heard on TV.

Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

Randy Jackson testified that Grace Rwaramba DID drug Michael Empty Re: Randy Jackson testified that Grace Rwaramba DID drug Michael

Post by Admin Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:43 pm

I am pretty upset about GR not getting into that courtroom too. Debbie R due up Weds. should be interesting.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:06 pm

Grace is really acting like a coward right now. Get in there lady!! Come on!
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:10 pm

I feel sick the longer I remember this about that evil nanny - she is weazeling back with the kids too. UGH!!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fabric_Princess Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:17 pm

I've never felt comfortable with Grace Rwaramba - not after reading about her obsession with MJ, which she had since she was in high school. I read about this back in summer '09. There's nothing wrong with admiring or being a fan of a celebrity/ actor/ singer/ entertainer, but once you start working for and/ or with that public figure, you MUST be professional. Grace seems to have had some delusional fantasies regarding her true position in Michael's life. She is what I personally would call an 'enabler.' I don't say this to be unkind or judgmental. I just call it the way I see it. I think she was also married at the time she worked for Michael, and her husband was in another state or country. Strange.

~Fabric_Princess~

Fabric_Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down