MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michael Jackson, Justin Bieber Collaboration, 'Slave to the Rhythm' Gets Remix from 'Baby' Singer?

+5
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
MjjPureSoul
WeAreTheWorld.
Capricious Anomaly
Admin
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Michael Jackson, Justin Bieber Collaboration, 'Slave to the Rhythm' Gets Remix from 'Baby' Singer? Empty Michael Jackson, Justin Bieber Collaboration, 'Slave to the Rhythm' Gets Remix from 'Baby' Singer?

Post by Admin Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:54 pm

Michael Jackson, Justin Bieber Collaboration, 'Slave to the Rhythm' Gets Remix from 'Baby' Singer? Track Leaks on YouTube, New Song 2013 Remains Mystery
BY Carolyn Menyes

8/16/13

On the same day that Justin Bieber posted that he's working on new music with rapper Future, it seems as though a new song from the "Baby" singer has hit the Internet. "Slave to the Rhythm," originally by the late, legendary Michael Jackson has apparently gotten some added verses from Bieber in a new remix that popped up on YouTube today (Aug. 16).

According to Beliebers on Twitter, Bieber apparently purchased the rights to the song after Jackson's death, in order to make the collaboration.

Jackson's original version of "Slave to the Rhythm" first leaked in late 2010, according to a message board on michaeljackson.com. The lyrics between the two remain the same. However, the Bieber remix features a heavier dance beat and the two pop stars trade of verses practically seamlessly.

Listen to the apparent Michael Jackson song, featuring Justin Bieber "Slave to the Rhythm" below. (see admin note below)

(It must be noted that as of press time, it has not been confirmed that this is an official or legitimate release in any means or that it is even Bieber on the remix.)

Bieber was discussing Jackson on his Twitter shortly after "Slave to the Rhythm," making it seem like the remix may be legitimate. It's no secret that Jackson is a big influence on Bieber, and the two both experienced great success early on in their life making upbeat pop music with massive fanbases.

"Excited for what is to come. MJ set the bar. Not only for music but for being an entertainer and how u treat the fans. Wish he was here..." Bieber wrote. "All of it is not always easy but it is a blessing. We can change the world. I'm up for the challenge. Big things ahead! #greatness. love you."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Note: The YT video has been removed due to a copyright infringement. See here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson, Justin Bieber Collaboration, 'Slave to the Rhythm' Gets Remix from 'Baby' Singer? Empty Re: Michael Jackson, Justin Bieber Collaboration, 'Slave to the Rhythm' Gets Remix from 'Baby' Singer?

Post by Admin Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:00 pm

This little punk!! I found it still online!

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson, Justin Bieber Collaboration, 'Slave to the Rhythm' Gets Remix from 'Baby' Singer? Empty Re: Michael Jackson, Justin Bieber Collaboration, 'Slave to the Rhythm' Gets Remix from 'Baby' Singer?

Post by Admin Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:02 pm

I am sending an email immediately to the MJ Estate! That site has the ripoff by Beiber still online and this really pisses me off!

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Capricious Anomaly Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:04 pm

I cannot believe how stupid that Beiber jackoff is! How DARE he do this!

Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:35 pm

OK I sent the MJ Estate a direct email rather than a DM on twitter to the MJ online team. I want that video taken down!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:48 pm

This is SO infuriating! Anything to keep his what 2 or 3 fans left interested in him. I swear, no one likes this kid anymore go home dude!
WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:18 pm

Here is an email I just received from the MJ Online Team:

Hello there:

For those who have been asking about the recently posted recording of “Slave 2 The Rhythm” by Michael and Justin Bieber, this recording was not authorized and has been taken down.

Best,
The MJ Online Team

I replied to this new email with the info again about the JB website (separate from the removed YT vid) to reiterate that it IS still available online and needs to be addressed there too.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:22 pm

Here's the little idiots twitter:

WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:51 pm

Let's all keep an eye on that site that still has the video-to make sure it is taken down! We left a comment on that JB music site telling them that we reported the video there to the MJ Estate. So it should be gone asap!

Everybody - if you can go to that site (see the link above-NOT the YT address-the click the justinbeibermusic link) and make a comment there telling them NOT COOL! Please post here if it is down or still up if you can please!

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:07 pm

That video is still there everyone-go make a comment if you can please. They need to know that MJ fans will not tolerate this copyright stealing stunt!

If anyone can search the web for anymore sites with this video-please do so. Then post it here and I will send another email to the MJ Estate right away.

Just search google or bing for: Michael Jackson Slave to the Rhythm ft. Justin Beaber

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MjjPureSoul Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:39 pm

Admin, I'd love to help by adding my piece but! we all know how things like this always turn in the opposite direction when it comes to "being heard". If the bieber site gets our complaints and see's we are raging angry, you know what they'll do, right? they'll go spread that song link onto other fan sites just to piss off all of us. You've done right though by contacting the Estate and showing how wrong this is. I'm confident they will handle the situation king 
MjjPureSoul
MjjPureSoul

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:00 pm

i've heard some pretty crapy things about this, so i don't even wanna waste my time listening to it. thats a bunch admin for asking fot it to be taken down, to me thats an insult to michael. IMO tho Smile
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Sat Aug 17, 2013 8:05 pm

Gees! What a bunch of crap JB's doing!
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by jw224 Sat Aug 17, 2013 8:25 pm

I've heard it. I habe to admit the beat is catchy.....but I just can't stand bieber, if this is official the estate have made a big mistake......you would think they would learn from the michael album that the fans don't like when they mess with his music!

jw224

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Sat Aug 17, 2013 8:42 pm

That darn site won't let me comment on there unless I have facebook! I listened to it, I don't think it's right what JB's doing here!
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by jw224 Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:29 am

The estate aren't doing anything about this!! It's still all over youtube. JB has basically stolen michael's song. When you type slave to the rhythm into youtubee the jb version pops up!!! Something needs to be done about this now!!

jw224

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:06 am

Slave To The Rhythm still hasn't been officially released yet am I correct? If so JB is going to be sued biggggg time!
WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Post by jw224 Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:16 pm

A lot of people think the estate planned this for a new album, but when it leaked, they tried to distance themselves. I don't want someone who spits on people, smokes weed, and acts like a spoiled brat to be anywhere near an mj album.....the estate better make a statement soon. Slave to the rhythm will never sell well now....

jw224

Back to top Go down

Post by jw224 Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:29 pm

It's been 2 days, why hasn't the estate made a statement, this is starting to p#@% me right off.

jw224

Back to top Go down

Post by MjjPureSoul Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:53 pm

Unfortunately I bet Bieber's team got the permission from Sony to do this cover scratch Sony :puke: have the entire catalogue so this means they can give the nod to any artist who requests recording any song that was Michael's, I believe. Sony...bunch of tossers  Michael Jackson, Justin Bieber Collaboration, 'Slave to the Rhythm' Gets Remix from 'Baby' Singer? 1978086825 
MjjPureSoul
MjjPureSoul

Back to top Go down

Post by jw224 Sun Aug 18, 2013 4:14 pm

Yeah, there's no way bieber made this himself, the estate or sony had to be involved, and I don't think sony can just give songs away. Doesn't the estate have to give them the songs??

jw224

Back to top Go down

Post by MjjPureSoul Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:17 pm

No, I don't think the Estate has anything to do with Michael's music anymore. Sony bought the back catalogue for big bucks and they have control over everything that Michael recorded including any concert footage. They released the BAD 25 dvd. Any artist who wants to use any of Michael's music have to get permission from Sony. Michael hated them too.

'Go to hell Mattola' Ring any bells? lol
MjjPureSoul
MjjPureSoul

Back to top Go down

Post by jw224 Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:33 pm

Oh, ok. At the start the estate controlled it though right? Because I remember reading something like that when they first made the deal.

jw224

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:43 pm

Well, Sony just wants to make money not worry about copyrighted things! Mad 
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by MjjPureSoul Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:58 pm

I think so at one time yeah. But now I'm 99.9% sure it's all Sony's.

Too right as well they just think about the dosh.
MjjPureSoul
MjjPureSoul

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Mod Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:01 pm

The MJ Online team made a statement, the link above will take you to the comment in this thread with the statement. They said that the recording was not authorized by the estate.
MJ Mod
MJ Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by jw224 Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:21 pm

I saw this while ago, it's very vague, does it mean the leak was unauthorised, or the entire recording of the song wasn't allowed. And they would need an acapella of STTR to make that. Only sony has those. So the estate must have been involved. They have been way too quiet about this.

jw224

Back to top Go down

Post by jw224 Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:34 pm

Another post from MJonlineteam. Is this legit?

jw224

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:50 pm

The MJ Estate HAS made a statement. Read back in this thread-they released the 1st statement the day this ripoff from jb hit the web-w/i a few hours.

They just made another statement on twitter:

"For those who have been asking about the recently posted recording of “Slave 2 The Rhythm” by Michael and Justin Bieber, this recording was not authorized. We can assure you that the Estate is quite upset about the leak and is doing everything in its power to get the song removed from as many sites and YouTube channels as possible."

I receive emails with updates from the Estate and I sent several links to sites and YT channels for them to address. The problem is many people grabbed the MJ video that JB illegally made to distribute (and are posting it). What needs to happen is the cease and desist warnings have to be issued-if ignored then the MJ Estate can sue for copyright violations.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:54 pm

The MJ Estate has everything to do with anything ever done in MJ's name including all the music and anything using his lyrics, melodies, images etc...

Anyone that wants to do anything including Spike Lee HAS to seek permission from the MJE. He did and then made the Bad 25 doc.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next