MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi All I'd like to say hello to you all

+2
Admin
midangerous
6 posters

Go down

members - Hi All I'd like to say hello to you all Empty Hi All I'd like to say hello to you all

Post by midangerous Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:12 pm

Hi I'm new, just would like to say hi!
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

members - Hi All I'd like to say hello to you all Empty Re: Hi All I'd like to say hello to you all

Post by Admin Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:40 pm

Hi there midangerous - my good friend! Glad to see you here in MJ's L.O.V.E. - I will try to get this party started and get off my lazy behind and get to posting up some content on these different forums-especially launching my (and WATW's) fun "Acronym" game-we will start this again and take it to the limits-I will get that in today and like before - it will be a riot! wooohoooo!! Razz
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

members - Hi All I'd like to say hello to you all Empty Re: Hi All I'd like to say hello to you all

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:24 pm

It's great to see you here midangerous! cheers
WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:23 am

Hello! I'll be seeing u guys! Surprised
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by Capricious Anomaly Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:16 pm

Hey Everybody! - I am here and ready for Michaeling!!

members - Hi All I'd like to say hello to you all 744548625
Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Mod Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:21 pm

Welcome Capricious Anomaly! I hope you enjoy reading and posting on the "MJs L.O.V.E. Is Magical" forum! Cool
MJ Mod
MJ Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Capricious Anomaly Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:23 pm

@MJ Mod Thanks!
Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

Post by CantStopLovinMJ Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:07 pm

Guess I also drop by here to say hi!!! :D
Looks like a nice forum btw, and awsome that it works for iOS-devices! Wink
CantStopLovinMJ
CantStopLovinMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:51 pm

Hi CSLMJ!! Welcome to MJ's L.O.V.E.!! Hope you have fun and play in the games too Wink

members - Hi All I'd like to say hello to you all 246948820
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:55 pm

Hey Cantstop! It is really great to see you over here on the MJs love is magical forum! I guess I'll see you over in the acronym game then Smile ? You are really good at that and it'd be cool to have another great player! members - Hi All I'd like to say hello to you all 3210998756 members - Hi All I'd like to say hello to you all 3210998756
WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

members - Hi All I'd like to say hello to you all Empty Welcome new members!!

Post by Capricious Anomaly Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:57 pm

Just wanted to say WELCOME to our new members! It is a great site, I know the admin from before and there is tons of Michael Jackson everything coming soon to this forum (and already here).

It is always cool to get on a new forum and develop it all together and I know this MJ's Love is Magical staff is rockin' the MJ and really like everyone from everywhere adding their perspectives and anything MJ in all ways!

So again WELCOME to our new and joining members! members - Hi All I'd like to say hello to you all 828620032
Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Mod Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:29 pm

We have had quite a few members join here lately- don't be shy come into this thread and introduce yourselves! We're happy to have all of you here on MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical.

members - Hi All I'd like to say hello to you all 246948820
MJ Mod
MJ Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:37 pm

Yes- welcome everyone! I know all the new members here will love this site- they have the best pix and up to the minute updates here. Looking forward to seeing new posters here on this forum Smile
WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum