MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michael Jackson - Live Royal Brunei 1996 Full Concert

4 posters

Go down

Michael Jackson - Live Royal Brunei 1996 Full Concert Empty Michael Jackson - Live Royal Brunei 1996 Full Concert

Post by Admin Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:28 pm

Michael performed a free Concert at the Jerudong Park Amphitheatre in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei on 16 July 1996.

The Concert was in celebration of the fiftieth Birthday of Hassanal Bolkiah, the Sultan of Brunei and was attended by the Brunei Royal Family.

Much of the Concert resembled Jackson's Dangerous World Tour, including his outfit, stage, and the setlist, keeping the details of the upcoming HIStory Tour a close secret.

This concert was not part of the Dangerous World Tour nor the History World Tour.

The concert also marked the debut live performance of "You Are Not Alone" and "Earth Song" as well as the last performances of "Jam", "Human Nature", "I Just Can't Stop Loving You" and "She's Out of My Life" at a Jackson concert.

This concert was also among the last performances of "Billie Jean" and "Beat It" being sung fully live

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson - Live Royal Brunei 1996 Full Concert Empty Re: Michael Jackson - Live Royal Brunei 1996 Full Concert

Post by Capricious Anomaly Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:42 pm

Wow someone's busy with the MJ music tonight!! And this! THANK YOU!!
Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson - Live Royal Brunei 1996 Full Concert Empty Re: Michael Jackson - Live Royal Brunei 1996 Full Concert

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:57 am

This is so cool! Im kind of sad to read that its was the last time he would sing SOOML IJCSLY and Human Nature :(always favorites of mine when I see a concert.
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by MjjPureSoul Mon Feb 03, 2014 7:08 pm

I love! this concert. This is a much clearer version compared to the one I have.

Thanks for sharing this Admin
MjjPureSoul
MjjPureSoul

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down