MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who's bad - Michael Jackson: Did he need to die? PDF file to view article inside

5 posters

Go down

Who's bad - Michael Jackson: Did he need to die? PDF file to view article inside Empty Who's bad - Michael Jackson: Did he need to die? PDF file to view article inside

Post by Admin Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:03 pm

Who's bad-Michael Jackson: Did he need to die? Preview of HL Special, Collectors Edition by Aida Poulsen

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

We started to write a piece on the medical issues of the wrongful death trial with AEG Live sued by Michael Jackson’s family (which was concluded when the issue went on press), when we found the trial too insignificant, as the entire life of the superstar is an impactful health, physical and psychical subject. As intense as his dance, Michael Jackson’s life was burned on both ends at a rhythm of his anti-gang violence hit “Beat It” by himself and by the media frenzy.

Four years after shaking the world with his last move—a spectacular (as cynical as it sounds) death, both the press and us, its docile hordes, seem to have begun admitting a scent of doubt. The Niagara waterfall of ridicule and dirt, under which the music genius spent his brief presence with us, finally thinning, reveals the truth universally acknowledged: to make us believe in him, he needed to die. He will not triumph at our expense over the fact that his art will survive us all, which is not a surmise anymore, as his artistic inheritance proved there is arguably no other in modern art of the same consequence, volume and height of humanitarian essence.

Vulnerability, exalted sensitivity of human nature, naivety, agitation, feebleness, pain, hope, despair and search of strength to bear it all became his artistic abode after the unseen scale of popularity, unforgiving of childlike spontaneity and unconsciousness of the media’s predatory nature, had imprisoned a 24 year old Michael Jackson to an unprecedented atrocity of media bullying and public disdain, deadly glued to the former, for the rest of his life.

FULL STORY and photo gallery in the magazine.  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

>>Following the overwhelming response to the Preview, we are publishing Preview 2.

Part 2:

Who's Bad

Michael Jackson: Did he need to die? Preview 2 of HL Special, Collectors Edition

Michael Jackson. Did he need to die? Who's bad
by Aida Poulsen

... Why is it only now, watching again Barbara Walters’ interview, it is not Michael Jackson but the host who looks unreasonable in emphatically formal attire—gray suit, short haircut, seemingly intended to underscore her subject’s perverseness—when she asks, rather asserts, isn’t it his “extreme” appearance that provokes press ridicule? Does she want him to dress like her, behave like her, think like her? Gray suit, short haircut? Whom she would be interviewing then, and for such a rating? Herself?

Lady Gaga, a talented and promising performer, seems to be adopting the “technic” of attracting media, only with a safety belt: she would appear before press and on stage, well, everybody knows in what, do her thing, and go back to normal, being very practical, calculating and cautious about where, how and what to say, do and wear, admirably, cold mindedly and skillfully managing her career— the very thing Michael Jackson would have found unthinkable—to be a pretender on stage, or vice versa.

Michael Jackson was the embodiment of his art; this was the very thing that gave him his immense power and the unwillingness to be dishonest offstage is probably what had killed him. It is unlikely now if he were looking back at the pain he went through and had a chance to live his life again that he would submit to what was the public’s demand and his abhorrence. He was eccentric on stage and in life, and if he had been a Gray Suit in life, he would have been a Gray Suit on stage. Above all, he believed that there is nothing to conceal because of his harmless nature and such, rather rare, characters usually tend to believe in symmetrical response, no matter how many injuries the more common result produces. Because believing otherwise would have ruined him...

“When your life is in front of 100 million people since the age of 5 you are automatically different.” And different he was. But people around him weren’t.
FULL STORY and photo gallery in the magazine.

Personal note: I will look for this magazine and purchase it (if it does as they say have the cover featuring Michael). Far too seldom do we find a collector's edition of a magazine these days with MJ featured in a true light.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

11/4 UPDATE: PDF FILE:

Last edited by Admin on Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Who's bad - Michael Jackson: Did he need to die? PDF file to view article inside Empty Re: Who's bad - Michael Jackson: Did he need to die? PDF file to view article inside

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:29 pm

hmm i'll look in CVS when we go Sunday. i'd like this i think
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Who's bad - Michael Jackson: Did he need to die? PDF file to view article inside Empty Re: Who's bad - Michael Jackson: Did he need to die? PDF file to view article inside

Post by midangerous Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:10 pm

I'll see if they have it when I got to work tomorrow.
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:20 pm

Here is a store locator-enter zip code:

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:26 pm

oh admin ur the best!! thanks so much!!
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:52 pm

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:54 pm

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:14 pm

i defanitly did NOT see that at CVS today Sad
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Sun Nov 03, 2013 6:10 pm

I don't see it around the stores close to me either!
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Nov 03, 2013 6:55 pm

Use the store locator guys ~ Then call them and have them check for it and hold a copy for you.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:30 pm

11/4 UPDATE

Who's Bad pdf file:

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Capricious Anomaly Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:59 pm

Thanks admin!

BTW: I can't find that magazine anywhere either.
Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:47 pm

thank you admin. i guess i'll try somewhere else. i'm too embarrassed/shy to call anywhere.
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:09 pm

November MJ issue sold out on the HL site. Everyone needs to find it in their stores now. Will tweet the editor to see if they are planning another print.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:48 pm

I have not been able to find the magazine. I've been to my local walgreens, wal-mart and target and nada, hopefully I can find a copy soon.
WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:37 pm

I just looked around in my walmart store, nothing, no magazine.
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:26 pm

i'm going to a Walgreens across the street from the place where my voice lessons are held tomorow and i'll look there. i really want it!
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:54 pm

Let us know.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:03 pm

i will for sure Smile i can ask the people at the front if they have it in if i don't see it
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Capricious Anomaly Mon Nov 18, 2013 5:49 pm

Anybody get this yet?
Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:54 pm

nope Sad i've been looking and so has my mom. neither one of us has found it
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:49 pm

Everywhere I've asked about it people give me funny looks and say they have no idea what I'm talking about. Stupid backwoods lol.
WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:38 pm

I haven't found either this magazine or the Billboard one! Crying or Very sad 
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Tue Nov 19, 2013 6:52 pm

LOLWATW!!! i got that too. i've gotten "all we have is whats on the shelf" i didn't say anything about Michael i just asked for the recient issue of Healthy Living. i haven't Billboard either midangerous Sad
i'll probably end up looking on EBay or something
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Jan 25, 2014 9:37 pm

The new issue of HL is out with Part 2.

Michael Jackson. Did he need to die? continued

Michael and Salieri*

People are not appreciating this Part 2. Their FB page has opposition to it and the author.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Capricious Anomaly Sun Jan 26, 2014 1:32 pm

Oh boy-this next excerpt from HL is certainly not like the 1st one! It doesn't even read like the same person wrote it. I wonder what the heck she was even thinking? Not smart imo. She had so many MJ fans buying that issue in November that she even wrote that they were thinking of doing an International distribution. They won't have that problem now. They will be lucky to sell any to a MJ advocate/fan now. Too bad. We all had high hopes with this group.
Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:39 pm

That is too bad, I haven't even found the last issue I was so hoping to get. Oh well, what we need is a collectors edition with tons of pic and fun mj trivia ect.
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Sun Jan 26, 2014 4:07 pm

i found it!!! i'm thinking about buying it! here's the link for anyone interested!
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jan 26, 2014 4:14 pm

That is a ridiculous price for that. Plus there is only 1 copy so it looks like someone bought it-read it and now is asking 3 times what they paid for it. You should go to their website and see if you can order a NEW copy for the 5.99 they asked for it. You also have to pay $4 shipping on that Amazon used copy. Not worth it kiddo. get a MJ book for your collection that adds to it rather than buy someone else's used copy of a HL mag (my opinion) Smile
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Sun Jan 26, 2014 5:28 pm

Thanks admin it is quite a bit of money concidering it is $5.99 in stores, I think I'll buy a new MJ book instead, any picture books you'd recommend? Smile
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down