MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MJ grafitti art in SF (Hemlock at Polk St)

4 posters

Go down

MJ grafitti art in SF (Hemlock at Polk St) Empty MJ grafitti art in SF (Hemlock at Polk St)

Post by Admin Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:16 pm

I'll go by on a day when the trash cans aren't in front of the mural and take another pix-lol - I know this exact place (About 3 miles East of my flat in SF)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

MJ grafitti art in SF (Hemlock at Polk St) Empty Re: MJ grafitti art in SF (Hemlock at Polk St)

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:24 pm

i can't see it :(it says i need to have an instagram account to view it :(what is instagram exactly? i will join as long as its nothing like FB or twitter (PM me)
EDIT: or maybe you could post the pic without the link?
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

MJ grafitti art in SF (Hemlock at Polk St) Empty Re: MJ grafitti art in SF (Hemlock at Polk St)

Post by Capricious Anomaly Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:36 pm

That is great graffiti art admin! I remember when you guys had the sand castle contest in SF on the beach and there were MJ sand art creations! SF rocks wow!

BTW: I don't have an Instagram account and I can see it-maybe refresh the page Wink

Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:21 pm

I can see it too without an instagram. So cool that it's really close to your flat!
WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:39 pm

Not at all close to where I live-it's on the other side of SF-3-4 miles away. I live in a residential area - that is in a district with lots of businesses and restaurants-that's an alley near there. Just clarifying this. lol

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:52 pm

thats cool admin Smile i must move to SF or somewhere lve that. all the cool MJ stuff is there Smile and thats my kind of place to live Smile maybe you could open the pic and it would show up? i just tried and it isn't working
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum