MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Michael Jackson Virtual Memorial & Forest Lawn Holly Terrace Forum

+7
MJ Mod
Lani
May Michael Jackson
love.u.michael
michaelsgirl4ever
Capricious Anomaly
Admin
11 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Lawn - The Michael Jackson Virtual Memorial & Forest Lawn Holly Terrace Forum - Page 2 Empty The Michael Jackson Virtual Memorial & Forest Lawn Holly Terrace Forum

Post by Admin Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:10 pm

First topic message reminder :

Welcome to Michael Jackson’s Virtual Memorial & Forest Lawn Holly Terrace Forum.

Here on this thread (MJ’s Virtual Memorial) we can visit and post what Michael meant to us all. How Michael affected our lives and made our world a better place in which to live. How Michael made us all feel about ourselves and all our loved ones and friends. How we have changed for the better because of Michael’s positive influence and kind heart.
Post prayers – blessings – favorite photos and videos and whatever you want to commemorate our Dearest Michael Jackson. Here we show our devotion and L.O.V.E. for our magnificent King of Pop!

Also on this forum we can post anything & everything about Michael’s resting place at Forest Lawn in Holly Terrace. I will post many topics regarding the different commemorations that have already taken place and more that will occur in the future. Please everyone feel free to use this forum to find comfort and share your love for Michael.

Also – I want to mention this: There is an online Virtual Memorial for Michael. I have been a member and had been posting on it for 3 years. There WAS a feature for those who wanted to leave “virtual flowers” (pictures) and blessings and prayers – it grew in numbers to over 25,000 posts. I visited often and read the different sentiments and felt a solidarity and comfort from this. On 6/25/12 I went to MJ’s page to sadly discover the feature for posting these lovely wishes and flowers was taken down. This broke my heart to see. The statement was that it was removed due to constant misuse! With 8/29 coming up in 2 days – I went to MJ’s page to find it is still not there so I joined the forum on the site and posted a message asking admin to reconsider and reactivate this feature.

If you are interested in visiting Michael’s page or seeing my post on the forum ~

Here is the link to MJ’s page:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Lawn - The Michael Jackson Virtual Memorial & Forest Lawn Holly Terrace Forum - Page 2 2034332820 Lawn - The Michael Jackson Virtual Memorial & Forest Lawn Holly Terrace Forum - Page 2 3455354099 Lawn - The Michael Jackson Virtual Memorial & Forest Lawn Holly Terrace Forum - Page 2 2034332820

Last edited by Admin on Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Lawn - The Michael Jackson Virtual Memorial & Forest Lawn Holly Terrace Forum - Page 2 Empty Re: The Michael Jackson Virtual Memorial & Forest Lawn Holly Terrace Forum

Post by ljmissmj Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:28 pm

I haven't visited the memorial in very long time. It felt good to go there today.
Thank you for posting Admin
ljmissmj
ljmissmj

Back to top Go down

Lawn - The Michael Jackson Virtual Memorial & Forest Lawn Holly Terrace Forum - Page 2 Empty Re: The Michael Jackson Virtual Memorial & Forest Lawn Holly Terrace Forum

Post by Capricious Anomaly Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:51 pm

@admin: I am so glad you asked them at the MJ Virtual memorial pages to bring back the fan "notes" function. I love going there too!

Lawn - The Michael Jackson Virtual Memorial & Forest Lawn Holly Terrace Forum - Page 2 2977806385 Lawn - The Michael Jackson Virtual Memorial & Forest Lawn Holly Terrace Forum - Page 2 2894395550 Lawn - The Michael Jackson Virtual Memorial & Forest Lawn Holly Terrace Forum - Page 2 2977806385

Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

Lawn - The Michael Jackson Virtual Memorial & Forest Lawn Holly Terrace Forum - Page 2 Empty MJ has over 30,000 on the VM!!!

Post by Admin Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:40 am

Just visited MJ's VM and we have crossed the 30,000 mark at 30,007!! Be sure to visit soon!

Lawn - The Michael Jackson Virtual Memorial & Forest Lawn Holly Terrace Forum - Page 2 1334227947

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by May Michael Jackson Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:20 pm

Yes!!! I saw the number and I think it is amazing. Michael is the celebrity with the most tokens on FAG (FindAGrave). I visit there daily and it is a wonderful site. Lawn - The Michael Jackson Virtual Memorial & Forest Lawn Holly Terrace Forum - Page 2 2314032827
May Michael Jackson
May Michael Jackson

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon May 13, 2013 2:21 pm

MJ has over 30,450 blessings now!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ljmissmj Mon May 13, 2013 3:42 pm

we love and miss him - over 30 thousand... Smile
ljmissmj
ljmissmj

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat May 25, 2013 4:22 pm

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Capricious Anomaly Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:30 pm

Lawn - The Michael Jackson Virtual Memorial & Forest Lawn Holly Terrace Forum - Page 2 2034332820

I visited the VM MJ site today, wow it is just wonderful - all the love showered for MJ!

Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:13 pm

i'm sending my card there next year because 5 years is a big milestong!
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Sun Jun 23, 2013 6:32 pm

Michael means the world to me! i don't think i'd be here without him!

Last edited by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ on Sun Jun 23, 2013 6:33 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : my bad spelling)
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:53 pm

Almost 32,000 loving blessings for MJ now on his VM pages-don't forget to go as well to add your own ~ I added one today and will be going there to read and add another tomorrow ~

Lawn - The Michael Jackson Virtual Memorial & Forest Lawn Holly Terrace Forum - Page 2 2977806385Lawn - The Michael Jackson Virtual Memorial & Forest Lawn Holly Terrace Forum - Page 2 1872607463Lawn - The Michael Jackson Virtual Memorial & Forest Lawn Holly Terrace Forum - Page 2 2977806385

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Capricious Anomaly Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:23 pm

I plan to also go to leave "flowers" tomorrow. I love the VM for MJ-I feel better after reading what others write too Smile

Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

Post by May Michael Jackson Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:36 pm

I will add mine, too. I often visit the site and it is such a warm place, so filled with love for MJ.Smile
May Michael Jackson
May Michael Jackson

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:17 pm

its a beautiful place. i like it cause its a place i can go that i feel close to michael without being there in person! i feel like michael is a foot away from me
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:55 pm

I will most definitely be writing a message for MJ's VM page tomorrow.
WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:44 pm

do u have to join to leave a message? where's the link again?
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:28 pm

WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Mod Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:57 pm

I wrote a message on the VM page today. Love you Michael!
MJ Mod
MJ Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:10 pm

I sent a few messages also throughout the day.
WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:16 pm

Me too!
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:49 pm

WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:52 pm

Oh love that gif!
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Aug 29, 2013 2:34 pm

Don't forget to visit MJ's page today Smile
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by May Michael Jackson Thu Aug 29, 2013 3:53 pm

I have visited during the morning. It is full of nice messages for Michael! I left mine of course...Smile Smile 
May Michael Jackson
May Michael Jackson

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Aug 29, 2013 3:56 pm

Hi May! I am there too-need to leave my message-watching a heartbreaking part of Life of an Icon right now-can't pull it together today-miss him so much!

I love you Michael!

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:29 pm

Happy Birthday Michael!

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ljmissmj Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:21 am

Going to put my belated birthday love message to Michael right now.
ljmissmj
ljmissmj

Back to top Go down

Post by ljmissmj Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:36 am

@Admin thank you for getting this re-instated, here are so many birthday messages for Michael.. imagine if this page was gone.. the fans need this page - it really helps so much..
ljmissmj
ljmissmj

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:23 pm

I was really happy when they brought this back for us Les. It is a great place to visit all the time-there is never a day that goes by with no visits. Usually several people go post their blessings to MJ daily.

Lawn - The Michael Jackson Virtual Memorial & Forest Lawn Holly Terrace Forum - Page 2 3906354512 
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Fri Aug 30, 2013 5:38 pm

I just sent a birthday note.
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next