MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michael Jackson Doctor flogs film rights to reveal King of Pop's last secrets

5 posters

Go down

Michael Jackson Doctor flogs film rights to reveal King of Pop's last secrets Empty Michael Jackson Doctor flogs film rights to reveal King of Pop's last secrets

Post by Admin Sat Nov 16, 2013 6:06 pm

Michael Jackson Doctor flogs film rights to reveal King of Pop's last secrets
By Jimmy McCloskey

16th November 2013

KILLER doc Conrad Murray plans to make a film revealing Michael Jackson’s final secrets

And he wants Oscar-winning actor Denzel Washington to star as the King of Pop.

But Jackson’s family are said to be outraged at his plans to cash in on Michael’s memory.

A mole said: “This is a disgusting ploy by shameless Murray to trade off his despicable actions. The guy just has no sensibilities about what he is doing to us.”

Murray, 60, served two years in jail for involuntary manslaughter after giving Michael Jackson the drugs that killed him in 2009 at the age of 50.

But he announced plans to write a memoir about their relationship after being freed last month

A source said: “Murray wants to offer it to production companies for screen rights. He is presenting his tale as if he is the victim. And yes he thinks Denzel, one of the world’s best actors, is the perfect man for the job.”

Meanwhile, the Jackson clan has branded stars including Britney Spears, 31, George Michael,
50, and the Kings of Leon as junkies. They named them as part of the latest bid to sue insurers Lloyds over his death.

THE iconic hat Michael Jackson wore singing Billie Jean to a world record TV audience of 450million in a 2001 special is set to fetch thousands at auction today.

Source: UK tabloid

Personal note: AS IF Denzel Washington would EVER consider such a role! More delusion by the killer. STHU Murray!

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson Doctor flogs film rights to reveal King of Pop's last secrets Empty Re: Michael Jackson Doctor flogs film rights to reveal King of Pop's last secrets

Post by beagleladywv Sat Nov 16, 2013 7:50 pm

This man's narcissism never ends.  His portrayal of himself as the  "victim" in Michael's death, shows just how out of touch with reality he is.  I pray he hits a brick wall every time he attempts to sell a project to cash in on Michael's life and death.

beagleladywv

Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson Doctor flogs film rights to reveal King of Pop's last secrets Empty Re: Michael Jackson Doctor flogs film rights to reveal King of Pop's last secrets

Post by mjsangel Sun Nov 17, 2013 2:32 pm

Denzel Washington will never play Michael Jackson
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
mjsangel
mjsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Nov 17, 2013 3:49 pm

Thanks for posting mjsangel!

Here is the text-this is an audio interview so click the link (above) to listen to the interview:

Denzel Washington reveals why he'll never play the part of Michael Jackson (or his dad) - During a recent interview with Nova's Merrick & Rosso & Kate Ritchie, actor Denzel Washington revealed exactly why he won't be playing the role of Michael Jackson, Jackson Sr. or Barack Obama.

Note: DW starts talking about MJ at the 3:20 minute mark-

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Sun Nov 17, 2013 6:27 pm

This disgusts me!!
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by Capricious Anomaly Sun Nov 17, 2013 6:54 pm

CM is such a loser! He will not be getting anywhere with any crazy projects as so far nobody wants anything to do with him. I'm sure it has a lot to do with the people that might interview, publish or sign on for anything with him know the backlash from the MJ community would be fierce.

It is even possible that they for ethical/moral grounds they would never consider having anything to do with this creep! I'm also sure many might be MJ fans themselves and know what a monster this CM is and don't want his essence of weird anywhere near them either. ugh

Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

Post by mjsangel Fri Nov 22, 2013 5:09 pm

Denzel Washington refuses to star in killer doctor Conrad Murray's Michael Jackson film project
22 Nov 2013 19:32

The disgraced cardiologist wanted the double Oscar winner to play him but has been met with an instant refusal.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

No way: Denzel Washington wants nothing to do with Conrad Murray's movie project

Denzel Washington has refused to star in a movie made by killer doctor Conrad Murray about Michael Jackson.

Murray, 60, who injected the star with a fatal dose of anaesthetic Propofol, has been touting around a screenplay about his disastrous relationship with the King of Pop.

And the disgraced cardiologist , released three weeks ago, wanted double Oscar-winner Denzel, 58, to play him.

But a Hollywood source said: “ Denzel is not interested.

"He was friends with Michael and was deeply saddened by what happened.

"The thought of helping the man who killed him is preposterous.”

He added: “Murray is deluded if he thinks any Hollywood A-lister will be interested in working with him.

"He is presenting his tale as if he is the victim.”

The Jackson family is also angry that Murray will earn a “six-figure sum” for his first interview this weekend.

Source: UK tabloid
mjsangel
mjsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Nov 22, 2013 5:18 pm

Great that Denzel W has made it a point to not only poo poo the idea of working with the loser Murray but has now added that he was friends with MJ and very sad about what happened. I love he said CM is deluded to think any A-lister in H-wood would ever want to do anything with his sorry butt too! TY for posting!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Fri Nov 22, 2013 5:57 pm

Good for Denzel Washington!
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson Doctor flogs film rights to reveal King of Pop's last secrets Empty Denzel Washington Recalls Dinner w/ MJ…

Post by Capricious Anomaly Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:37 pm

Denzel Washington Recalls Dinner w/ MJ…
by Jacky Jasper

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Guess Who’s Coming To Dinner?

Pauletta Pearson may be a woman who believes the way to a man’s heart is through his stomach – which could be why her marriage to Denzel Washington is nearly four-decades strong. And, the fact that Paulette can throw down in the kitchen is something that may have also wooed The King Of Pop. Know why? Because in a recent interview, Denzel recalled the time Michael Jackson savored every bite of his wife’s cooking.

The actor said the singer showed up at his home to break bread over his wife’s home-cooked meal, before 1999. It may be Denzel Washington’s most memorable personal MJ moment.

Here’s what Denzel Washington had to say:

“Michael had fried chicken at my house. He came over, I forget why, I think my wife had invited him, and he came over, and I was like, ‘He can eat!’ He was going to town, man.

We were in our old house, so it had to have been before ’99. We moved in ’99. I just remember my kids coming downstairs and just staring at him. They were just standing there like imitates shocked face.

I said, ‘Say hello,’ and they go, ‘Hello Mr. Jackson … OK, good-bye.’ They were just like, ‘Michael Jackson’s in the house.’

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Michael and his fried chicken! Love this story!

FYI: This story is cool but I looked around this site (source) and this guy is a raunchy one and has a lot of BS going on-I wouldn't believe most of what he says imo regarding some of his MJ storytelling.
Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down