MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michael Jackson family angry as killer doctor Conrad Murray 'set for six-figure sum' for interview this weekend

2 posters

Go down

Michael Jackson family angry as killer doctor Conrad Murray 'set for six-figure sum' for interview this weekend Empty Michael Jackson family angry as killer doctor Conrad Murray 'set for six-figure sum' for interview this weekend

Post by Admin Thu Nov 21, 2013 1:52 pm

Michael Jackson family angry as killer doctor Conrad Murray 'set for six-figure sum' for interview this weekend
By Christopher Bucktin

11/21/13

Murray, 60, will give his first full-length interview since leaving prison with Australia's 60 Minutes, which will air at the weekend.

Michael Jackson’s killer Conrad Murray will break his silence about his relationship with the King Of Pop and claim “I loved him”.

Murray, 60, will give his first full-length interview since leaving prison with Australia’s 60 Minutes, which will air at the weekend.

The shamed cardiologist, who injected the star with a killer amount of Propofol, has been shopping himself around for the highest price since leaving jail 21 days ago.

Murray’s representatives refused to discuss what money arrangements the convict made with the Oz network but it is thought he would bank at least a six-figure sum.

However announcement of the interview has left Jackson’s kids Paris, Prince and Michael Joseph Jr and mother Katherine “sick to the pits of their stomach”.

In a preview of the interview, Murray has continued his claim that Michael felt he was his closest friend.

He admitted: “I loved Michael, I love him.”

He has served less than two years of a four-year sentence for involuntary manslaughter in Jackson’s 2009 death.

But Jackson’s family are in utter disbelief that shameless Murray is attempting to justify his deadly actions and build a showbiz career.

The kids’ cousin Tanay Jackson, daughter of Tito - who was in the Jackson 5 with Michael - is worried his TV work could tip Paris’ mental health over the edge again.

The 29-year-old singer says the family can never forgive Murray, 60, for carelessly providing her uncle Michael with the powerful anesthetic Propofol as a sleep aid.

Tanay blasted: “No matter what he says and no matter what anyone else says the point still remains the same. He was the physical culprit of my uncle’s death. He had that needle in his hand and he injected Michael.

“Whether he meant to overdose him or not, he still injected him. He’s the doctor, he should’ve known better. It didn’t matter what Michael told him, he shouldn’t have done it.”

Tanay feels that Murray’s shameless actions and efforts to land a career in show business have affected troubled Paris.

The trauma of losing her dad led Paris to become addicted to “wrist cutting”.

“Paris is going through a lot of emotional torment,” Tanay said.

“She is under a tremendous amount of pressure and is suffering severe depression.

“She is trying to find a way to escape and it doesn’t seem like anyone knows what to do. This is a 15-year-old going through a 40-year-old’s problems.”

Source: UK tabloid

Personal note: 6 figure sum? And they likely are paying all travel/lodging etc.. - This show better TANK!

AND: Tanay needs to sthu about Paris already. She has no business talking about her like this IMO. She number one doesn't know what the hell she is talking about and these comments are BS.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson family angry as killer doctor Conrad Murray 'set for six-figure sum' for interview this weekend Empty Re: Michael Jackson family angry as killer doctor Conrad Murray 'set for six-figure sum' for interview this weekend

Post by Capricious Anomaly Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:59 pm

Why would anyone want this disgusting creature in the same proximity? SIX FIGURE SUM? I hope that Australian 60 minutes show BOMBS and NOBODY watches! Who wants to hear more lies and garbage? The man is trash!! And so are those people salivating over getting CM to diss MJ. I can't - I just CAN'T!!!!
Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down