MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MICHAEL JACKSON TRIBUTE PORTRAIT SITE DOWNSIZING-COPY YOUR CONTENT

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

MICHAEL JACKSON TRIBUTE PORTRAIT SITE DOWNSIZING-COPY YOUR CONTENT Empty MICHAEL JACKSON TRIBUTE PORTRAIT SITE DOWNSIZING-COPY YOUR CONTENT

Post by Admin Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:12 pm

Important information regarding the MJTP site
11/4/2013

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Important information regarding the MJTP site
11/4/2013

The Michael Jackson Tribute Portrait website will be downsizing. On December 1st, the social networking portion of the site will transition exclusively to our Facebook and Twitter pages. Our site will stay open for new dot-members to join and get their dots, but we will remove the ability for members to have photo albums, groups, private messages, and all other social networking functions. MJTP articles and other informational pages will still be active. You will have until December 1, 2013 to log into the MJTP site to retrieve any text and photos that you want to keep. Please take the time to look through your photo albums, messages, notes to and from other members, etc., and copy your items to your own device if you don’t already have a personal copy.

Read more about the transition in our recent newsletter HERE:

Important Information about the MJTP Site

The Michael Jackson Tribute Portrait site will be downsizing on December 1st. It has been a place for so many of us all around the world to make friends, share photos, and talk about all things MJ. Most importantly, it was a place where - for more than four years - we could all gather and grieve together. We are proud that we managed to keep our site running free of charge to our members all this time. A site of this magnitude is expensive to maintain. The MJ fans have been through a lot since Michael's passing and we are honored that the MJTP site has been a gathering place for all of us.

On December 1st, the social networking portion of the site will transition exclusively to our Facebook and Twitter pages. Our site will stay open for new dot-members to join and get their dots, but we will remove the ability for members to have photo albums, groups, private messages, and all other social networking functions. MJTP articles and other informational pages will still be active. Past issues of The Jam Cafe online magazine will still be available HERE.

You will have until December 1, 2013 to log into the MJTP site to retrieve any text and photos that you want to keep. Please take the time to look through your photo albums, messages, notes to and from other members, etc., and copy your items to your own device if you don’t already have a personal copy. We know this may be disappointing news. Please understand that we just aren't able to keep the site active at this point. Many people have been volunteering for years to keep the MJTP site going. They have given us so much for so long and we thank them from the bottom of our hearts.

If you have questions, please contact us here. (Go to link below)

Facebook: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Twitter: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  

Link: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Admin on Sun Dec 01, 2013 3:59 pm; edited 3 times in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

MICHAEL JACKSON TRIBUTE PORTRAIT SITE DOWNSIZING-COPY YOUR CONTENT Empty Re: MICHAEL JACKSON TRIBUTE PORTRAIT SITE DOWNSIZING-COPY YOUR CONTENT

Post by Admin Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:43 pm

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

MICHAEL JACKSON TRIBUTE PORTRAIT SITE DOWNSIZING-COPY YOUR CONTENT Empty Re: MICHAEL JACKSON TRIBUTE PORTRAIT SITE DOWNSIZING-COPY YOUR CONTENT

Post by Admin Tue Nov 26, 2013 4:44 pm

This site is basically closing everyone. If you have photos-messages-etc... over there - if you do not get them copied before 12/1 they will be GONE!

If you have never gotten a MJTP "dot" get going and get one! You will have a place on one of the "dot" portraits of MJ. I joined years ago and have a dot number that is only 4 digits-2 days later the numbers were in the 6 figures.

The links are in the OP of this thread. Smile

MICHAEL JACKSON TRIBUTE PORTRAIT SITE DOWNSIZING-COPY YOUR CONTENT 246948820 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Tue Nov 26, 2013 5:21 pm

i would like to get a dot. where's the link? i couldn't find it
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by ljmissmj Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:59 am

Thank you for the update!
ljmissmj
ljmissmj

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:30 pm

MICHAEL JACKSON TRIBUTE PORTRAIT SITE DOWNSIZING-COPY YOUR CONTENT 2311704520 
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:06 pm

The last few hours of the major functions working on the site-get your dot! If you have anything saved there-grab it quick!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:12 pm

Almost forgot about this! Going over there now to make sure I get everything I need off of there. Cool 
WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:18 pm

i have a question. i'm getting a dot and i have to create an account, and i typed in my username and it says that it has to be alphanumeric which i'm guessing means that i have to have letters and numbers which i do, and idk know why it keeps saying that? please help
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:23 pm

alphanumeric means only numbers and letters. If you have any sort of punctuation, spaces, grawlixes, etc. it will not allow it.
WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:26 pm

My Dot Number: 6269 - I joined MJTP on 8/28/09

MICHAEL JACKSON TRIBUTE PORTRAIT SITE DOWNSIZING-COPY YOUR CONTENT 2907035637 Get your dots all!

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:47 pm

oh ok thank you WATW! i got one that works, now its not letting me log in, saying the administraiter has either not confirmed my account or has banned it and to try again later. i wish it would hurry up! i'm really excited to get my dot!!! cool admin Smile Smile
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:13 pm

From MJTP:

Michael Jackson Tribute Portrait

Just a reminder that tomorrow, on December 1st, the social networking portion of the MJTP site will transition exclusively to our Facebook and Twitter (https://twitter.com/MJTPortrait) pages. Our site will stay open for new dot-members to join and get their dots, but we will remove the ability for members to have photo albums, groups, private messages, and all other social networking functions. MJTP articles and other informational pages will still be active. We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you all for your support! ~The MJTP Team
21 minutes ago
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:36 pm

TY so much admin! its kind of sad but i'm just happy new members can still get their dots
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:44 pm

ok i have my dot now! i just don't know what number i am. i went to artist log and it doesn't say my number, unless 300,301 is it?
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:04 pm

Yep, I believe that is your number.
WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:12 pm

The Finished Drawing

In case you haven't heard, on May 25, 2013 the last dots were placed in the Michael Jackson Tribute Portrait. Click HERE to see the final portrait. Since the artist, David Ilan, drew ahead, people can still sign up to get "unclaimed" dots that have already been drawn. This way future MJ fans can be part of this tribute as well. The last two dots were given to two very deserving children, Gavin and Millie, who Michael had wanted to visit after they were tragically burned when a car they were in was firebombed. Read the full story below to see why the last dot event was a perfect ending to the Tribute.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:16 pm

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:17 pm

ok TY again WATW Smile
i will buy a copy of the portrate tomorow. i'll still be able to buy it tomorow right?
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:10 am

Oh gee! I wish I saw this earlier. How do u get a dot and what is this exactly???
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:30 am

Ok, I joined the site a few hours ago, I got a dot but can't get in yet
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Dec 01, 2013 3:21 pm

It will be closed soon. There will be no more comments/notes/pix-people won't be able to post anything or keep any content-contacts etc..

Nobody should give personal info like emails - it is a public comment there - remember web safety.

I finally have all my pix saved. I'll post here among the 10's of 1000's we already have soon.

Last edited by Admin on Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Sun Dec 01, 2013 3:54 pm

i'm really sad its going to close, especially because i'm not allowed on facebook, twitter ect. and i just joined.
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:45 pm

I've been a member of MJTP since 2009 like others here have, and I have to say it is pretty sad to see it go. It did have a great run though and all in all I'm pretty pleased with the finished product Smile
WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:02 pm

This is real sad, it looks like it was a pretty good site to be a part of. Crying or Very sad 
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Mon Dec 02, 2013 7:01 pm

well i can acess my profile and i found something interesting: i looked where it says "Dot Number:" beside my username and instead of saying 300,301 it says 280,011 and i was wondering which number is my real number (280,011 or 300,301)?
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Mon Dec 02, 2013 7:23 pm

I've got my dot! 280014
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Dec 02, 2013 7:57 pm

You know where it is on "Mature" MJ?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:20 pm

Nope not yet.
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:59 pm

mine is on "mature" MJ's hair
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next