MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A message from the Michael Jackson Estate re` CM interview

5 posters

Go down

A message from the Michael Jackson Estate re` CM interview Empty A message from the Michael Jackson Estate re` CM interview

Post by Admin Mon Nov 25, 2013 12:04 am

I received this email today:

Hello:

Upon hearing reports of the interview by Conrad Murray, the Estate had the following statement:

"A jury found Murray criminally responsible for Michael Jackson's death. Yet he continues to blame Michael for his crimes. One must consider the source here. Murray is neither truthful nor credible. His bizarre and lurid comments are not worthy of any additional response. "

MJOnline

The Official Online Team of The Michael Jackson Estate™

Last edited by Admin on Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

A message from the Michael Jackson Estate re` CM interview Empty Re: A message from the Michael Jackson Estate re` CM interview

Post by Capricious Anomaly Mon Nov 25, 2013 12:17 am

Thanks for posting. I'm glad the MJE made a statement regarding this disgusting CM. It just makes me sick that @60Mins did this. Now tomorrow that UK Daybreak. They all need to know we are on them and their sponsors have been warned. The list keeps growing for the products and services that are boycotted!

Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

A message from the Michael Jackson Estate re` CM interview Empty Re: A message from the Michael Jackson Estate re` CM interview

Post by May Michael Jackson Mon Nov 25, 2013 12:27 pm

THANKS FOR SHARING! IT IS GOOD TO KNOW THE ESTATE GAVE THEIR OPINION ABOUT THIS AWFUL MONSTER. PLEASE, LET'S ALL KEEP DOING EVERYTHING WE CAN TO BOYCOT THESE AWFUL PROGRAMS AND THEIR SPONSORS...
May Michael Jackson
May Michael Jackson

Back to top Go down

Post by ljmissmj Mon Nov 25, 2013 12:31 pm

We have to tackle each offense as it comes. There's millions of groups/people that will not stand by and let Murray profit from murdering Michael so easily. He will not go unchallenged. I'm glad the Estate made this statement, Michael's Estate is a force to be reckoned with as well - these people are here to protect Michael and his brand. Murray needs to be careful of what he says, because I'm pretty sure the rest of his dirty deeds in Michael's murder will be exposed, eventually. What goes around comes around and it's only a matter of time when his delusional balloon will burst and he will crash and burn back to Earth. I think Murray is deranged. The Murray "machine" will soon sputter and hopefully fade from existence - he is a non factor. Murray has nothing to offer society, nothing. He is "famous" for killing Michael Jackson, I don't know who he thinks he is impressing with his pathetic face. He has been found guilty of murder. I agree with Michael Jackson's Estate's statement, their statement is short and to the point. Michael Jackson's Legacy is FOREVER.
ljmissmj
ljmissmj

Back to top Go down

Post by Capricious Anomaly Mon Nov 25, 2013 12:51 pm

@ljmissmj and May: Exactly! Well said!

Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:14 pm

I hope they watch this jerk very closely to gather evidence against him AGAIN! He will say things (already has) that will implicate him in even more that he did. It just takes the right interview question to get him to slip up. God I HATE this maniac!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:28 am

Thxs for sharing that message from the estate Admin.
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by May Michael Jackson Tue Nov 26, 2013 6:52 pm

The more Monster Murray talks the more implicated he will get.  In Argentina we have a saying that goes:  "El pez por la boca muere". Literal meaning: "The fish dies through its mouth."
May Michael Jackson
May Michael Jackson

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Nov 27, 2013 2:32 pm

Yes May-this "fish" is one sick puppy!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down