MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michael Jackson's ex threatens Conrad Murray

+3
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
Capricious Anomaly
Admin
7 posters

Go down

Michael Jackson's ex threatens Conrad Murray Empty Michael Jackson's ex threatens Conrad Murray

Post by Admin Mon Nov 25, 2013 5:00 pm

Michael Jackson's ex threatens Conrad Murray
by Tony Hicks  thicks@bayareanewsgroup

11/25/2013

Michael Jackson's ex-wife Debbie Rowe has pretty much threatened the singer's onetime doctor Conrad Murray, after Murray trashed her during a rambling interview with the Daily Mail about Jackson.

I have a feeling it's not the first time a Michael Jackson fan had unpure thoughts about Conrad Murray.

In his interview, Murray said a number of strange things, including, "You want to know how close (Jackson and I) were? I held his penis every night to fit a catheter because he was incontinent at night. He wore dark trousers all the time because after he went to the toilet he would drip for hours."

I think that might just qualify as TMI.

Murray -- who served two years in prison after being convicted of manslaughter in connection with Jackson's death -- also said he still believes Jackson accidentally killed himself. "I believe he woke up, got hold of his own stash of Propofol and injected himself. He did it too quickly and went into cardiac arrest."

Murray also said Jackson's three children all have different fathers, and Jackson wasn't one of them. "Michael told me he never slept with Debbie Rowe," he said.

Murray also said Jackson joked that neither he nor Murray would want to sleep with Rowe.

As one can imagine, this didn't sit well with Rowe, the mother of Jackson two oldest kids, Prince and Paris.

Rowe told TMZ she's "disgusted" by Murray's comments and that, within 18 months, "A Jackson fan will shoot him dead, and I'd buy the bullet. I wouldn't shoot him but I'd buy the bullet ... a hollowpoint."

I can't be sure, but that sounds vaguely threatening.

"If I had a dog as ugly as him (Murray) I'd shave its (expletive), make it walk backwards and put a wig on it."

Responding to Murry's quote how neither Jackson nor Murray would want to sleep with her, she said, "It takes two to (expletive) and there's not enough alcohol in the world."

I don't think she likes him very much.

About Murray's assertion Jackson killed himself, Rowe told TMZ, "It's so disgusting he's trashing the dead. The jury sure didn't buy his story."

Murray also told the Daily Mail that Jackson told him he was sexually assaulted by one of his doctors while under sedation. He also said Jackson predicted he would die on Murray's watch, allegedly saying, "You know, for the rest of your life and my life our names will become inseparable. I am clairvoyant."

Source: Mercury News

Last edited by Admin on Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson's ex threatens Conrad Murray Empty Re: Michael Jackson's ex threatens Conrad Murray

Post by Capricious Anomaly Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:09 pm

Uh-Oh. DR needs to pull back. She could get into trouble here. Yikes.
Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson's ex threatens Conrad Murray Empty Re: Michael Jackson's ex threatens Conrad Murray

Post by Admin Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:16 pm

Yep.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:28 pm

This story is everywhere-especially the TT:

Conrad Murray got exceptionally weird in a new interview after his release from prison, insisting he didn't kill anyone…

Michael Jackson's former doctor (who was convicted of involuntary manslaughter in 2011) went into TMI territory explaining just how close he and MJ were—after confessing he had nothing to do with the lethal injection of propofol that led to the King Of Pop's ultimate end:

"You want to know how close we were? I held his penis every night to fit a catheter because he was incontinent at night. He wore dark trousers all the time because after he went to the toilet he would drip for hours. Michael didn't know how to put a condom on, so I had to do it for him."

Uhhhh EARMUFFS!

And Conrad also claimed that MJ's kids have 3 different fathers, and Michael isn't one of them:

"Michael told me he never slept with Debbie Rowe."

This comment led to a pissed off Debbie revealing her true scary feelings for the fate of the convicted killer!

She fired back at the former Doc's accusations, revealing she'd aid in his assassination:

"A Jackson fan will shoot him dead, and I'd buy the bullet. I wouldn't shoot him but I'd buy the bullet … a hollow-point."

After explaining how she'd essentially blow his insides out, Deb continued her rage-fueled rant:

"If I had a dog as ugly as him [Murray] I'd shave its ***, make it walk backwards and put a wig on it. It takes 2 to f**k and there's not enough alcohol in the world. At least I can breed. he can't even write prescriptions anymore."

We have a feeling this lethal war of words isn'y ending anytime soon.

Source: Perez Hilton TT

NOTE: Posts must include the writer's name - just not the link to the article-prevents plagiarism. TY
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:54 pm

"You want to know how close we were? I held his penis every night to fit a catheter because he was incontinent at night. He wore dark trousers all the time because after he went to the toilet he would drip for hours. Michael didn't know how to put a condom on, so I had to do it for him."

Uhhhh EARMUFFS!
Uhhhhh GROSS!!! thats not true is it? he was full of it. and i sure hope thats just another one of his stories!
anywho TY admin for the article
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:30 am

I certainly don't believe a word of what Murray's saying here he's a BIG FAT LIAR!
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by beagleladywv Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:02 am

The ladies on the daytime show, "The Talk", really lambasted Murray yesterday on the first part of the show where they discussed the latest interview that Murray gave. They were spot on.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

beagleladywv

Back to top Go down

Post by mjsangel Tue Nov 26, 2013 2:48 pm

@ beagleladywv,
Thanks for the vid,
Imagine if Sharon was on the show yesterday.
lol what she would say, but she still can comment on it, and she will say basically the same thing but not the same way that D.R. said.
I loved it even Sheryl Underwood stuck up for MJ's paternity of them kids. she said you don't have to sleep with someone to make a baby, and she said she put on Condom Catheter's on patients and it's nothing sexual about it. it only makes Murderer look like the Looney Toon that he is. and the C.C. wasn't for him dripping it was because MJ was out cold in a coma and wouldn't know if he had to go to the bathroom.
Let this moron keep talking even MJ haters are disgusted by what he's saying. The More he talks the more he sticks his foot in his mouth. and the more hated he becomes.

Last edited by mjsangel on Tue Nov 26, 2013 3:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
mjsangel
mjsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Nov 26, 2013 3:27 pm

Good for "The Talk" and the ladies discussion was right on!!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ljmissmj Wed Nov 27, 2013 10:50 am

What a disgusting pig - I' ve said it once and I'll say it again, that murderer is on his way into a straight jacket. He is kra-kra for real. He is so freaking guilty and he knows what he did and holding that in is making him slowly crack up. Debbie Rowe's delivery was a tad over the top harsh, but I do understand.  How dare Murray - this guy is a total a**-wipe.  I don't wish harm on any living creature, but Murray is an entirely different animal.  A sick demented beast full of self loathing and evilness. I am convinced Murderer Murray is and was jealous and envious of Michael. He never loved Michael or MJ would still be here with us. YES I HATE CM. He has NO REMORSE! NONE, smh. Murderer Murray is digging his own grave.
ljmissmj
ljmissmj

Back to top Go down

Post by Capricious Anomaly Wed Nov 27, 2013 2:37 pm

I agree 100% ljmissmj! CM never loved anything but himself and satisfying his own sick motives! UGHHHHHH!

Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:33 pm

Agreed!
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:57 pm

I love what those ladies said on "The Talk" Murray needs to SHUT UP!
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down