MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michael Jackson & Whitney Houston clothing items up for auction ~ Julien's Auctions

4 posters

Go down

Michael Jackson & Whitney Houston clothing items up for auction ~ Julien's Auctions  Empty Michael Jackson & Whitney Houston clothing items up for auction ~ Julien's Auctions

Post by Admin Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:20 pm

Michael Jackson & Whitney Houston clothing items up for auction
By: Dave Simpson

December 3rd, 2013

Priceless collectibles from the vaults of late celebrities Michael Jackson and Whitney Houston are set to hit the auction block in Los Angeles this weekend.

Officials at Julien's Auctions in Beverly Hills are selling off items such as the sparkly Billie Jean glove the King of Pop wore during rehearsals for shows in the late 1980s, his Swarovski jacket from a 1997 Life magazine cover featuring his son Prince as a baby and the dress Whitney Houston stunned in at the 1986 Grammy Awards.

The jacket could fetch up to $300,000 (GBP200,000) and the dress is expected to go under the hammer for as much as $5,000 (GBP3,300).

Other items on sale include Elvis Presley's blue suede shoes, the ukulele he strummed in the film Blue Hawaii, Liberace's gold and silver-threaded pyjamas and a pair of chandeliers from the flamboyant entertainer's Las Vegas mansion and Cher's Half Breed head-dress, which was designed by fashion designer Bob Mackie.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Note: I removed the incorrect date from this article-see the press release-it is Friday/Saturday DEC 6 & 7.

Last edited by Admin on Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:52 pm; edited 3 times in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson & Whitney Houston clothing items up for auction ~ Julien's Auctions  Empty Julien's Auction Press release

Post by Admin Wed Dec 04, 2013 2:19 pm

For immediate release:

Beverly Hills, California…November 14, 2013….Julien’s Auctions, the world’s premiere music and entertainment memorabilia auction house, has announced a very rare opportunity to own Grateful Dead’s Jerry Garcia’s Custom Travis Bean TB500 Electric Guitar at a two-day auction event featuring the best of rock royalty. On Friday, December 6th and Saturday, December 7th, 2013. Julien’s Auctions will host one of the largest collections of music memorabilia as it wraps up its year of historically record-setting auction events with Icons and Idols: Rock n’ Roll.

Friday, December 6th & Saturday, December 7th, 2013

Excerpt:

From the King to the King of Pop, Julien’s Auctions will also offer a selection of Michael Jackson memorabilia including his LIFE Magazine worn jacket, stage costumes and personal clothing. A Michael Jackson glove gifted to friend and photographer Jonathan Exley which was used while rehearsing “Billie Jean” on tour joins the amazing collection of items that also include sunglasses and a selection of his personal jackets.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Admin on Wed Dec 04, 2013 2:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson & Whitney Houston clothing items up for auction ~ Julien's Auctions  Empty Re: Michael Jackson & Whitney Houston clothing items up for auction ~ Julien's Auctions

Post by Admin Wed Dec 04, 2013 2:20 pm

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson & Whitney Houston clothing items up for auction ~ Julien's Auctions  Empty MJ items (lots) in the Julien's catalog for this weekend

Post by Admin Wed Dec 04, 2013 2:32 pm

There are tons of MJ memorabilia in the auction...

MJ in the catalog:

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson & Whitney Houston clothing items up for auction ~ Julien's Auctions  Empty Re: Michael Jackson & Whitney Houston clothing items up for auction ~ Julien's Auctions

Post by Capricious Anomaly Wed Dec 04, 2013 3:02 pm

Wow the MJ collectables are wonderful! I want a few things bad lol

God keep Gaga away! Hopefully she will be busy trying to prop up her new flop!
Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Wed Dec 04, 2013 4:15 pm

LOL me too Capricious!!!
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by ljmissmj Thu Dec 05, 2013 12:45 pm

I am torn, I hate that Julien's keeps selling  Michael's stuff, but on the other hand, if I could afford a piece of Michael... I would buy something....I have sweet memories of going to the first MJ auction at Juliens, and holding Michael's skin tight black shirt with the buckles he wore on BAD tour - yes I also kissed it, and what? Embarassed  .. those sweet memories will always be dear to me...
ljmissmj
ljmissmj

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:52 pm

Julien's Auction starts today:

Short video clip shows a few items (MJ-Elvis-Jerry Garcia);

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Fri Dec 06, 2013 2:39 pm

Aww ljmissmj that really cool!! TY admin Smile
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down