MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#MJFam alert! Diane Dimond at it again bashing MJ! & A DISSING MJ show-Reelz TV on 12/13

+4
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
WeAreTheWorld.
Capricious Anomaly
Admin
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

#MJFam alert! Diane Dimond at it again bashing MJ! & A DISSING MJ show-Reelz TV on 12/13 - Page 2 Empty #MJFam alert! Diane Dimond at it again bashing MJ! & A DISSING MJ show-Reelz TV on 12/13

Post by Admin Thu Dec 12, 2013 7:53 pm

First topic message reminder :

There is a Reelz TV "Hollywood Scandals" show SATURDAY night at 9pm EST -
6pm and 10pm PST. See below for more info - (it is on several nights). It has the topic of people talking about MJ being a pedophile again. More BS as well.

I am checking to see if DD is involved with the show. I have read elsewhere that she is but I am not sure yet-the link in post below shows she is all gushing on Arviso and went to his wedding. She is definitely rearing her ugly head again regarding Michael.

Here is the website for Reelz TV:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The top of the page has MJ-this show is about the lies told and how there is supposed proof that the lies are 'true' - go LOOK- I'll post the contact info in a minute-

It's called: "Michael Jackson Lost Childhood" -Tarabarelli is mentioned and there is sound on the video on this site-

video: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Michael Jackson's Lost Childhood Friday, December 13 at 9pm
Michael Jackson was the most successful entertainer of all time, yet his life was riddled by scandal. His fixation on children struck some as innocent… and others as disturbing. From his creation of a private amusement park to multiple allegations of child abuse, Michael’s obsession stemmed from a desire to recapture a childhood he was never able to have.

Last edited by Admin on Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:16 pm; edited 8 times in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

#MJFam alert! Diane Dimond at it again bashing MJ! & A DISSING MJ show-Reelz TV on 12/13 - Page 2 Empty Re: #MJFam alert! Diane Dimond at it again bashing MJ! & A DISSING MJ show-Reelz TV on 12/13

Post by Admin Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:46 pm

Cool ok M ty-It will be tough-steady as she goes while watching this ok? I appreciate it. Smile
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

#MJFam alert! Diane Dimond at it again bashing MJ! & A DISSING MJ show-Reelz TV on 12/13 - Page 2 Empty Re: #MJFam alert! Diane Dimond at it again bashing MJ! & A DISSING MJ show-Reelz TV on 12/13

Post by midangerous Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:16 pm

I caught a glimpse of it at the beginning, DD is in it! They're starting it off when at the end of MJ's 2005 trial when the jury declares him not guilty, right now they're talking about what he went through with his dad as a child, I have it recording now I hadn't had much time to watch it live, I'll watch the rest later.
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:23 pm

All I needed to know. DD!!!!!!!!! GRRRRRRRRR!!!!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:47 pm

They also had Tom Mesereau on there too a few times, they were discussing the 2005 trial, whether Michael's relationship with kids was innocent or not, DD blowed alot of hot air around saying that there's evidence that Jordan Chandler might have been molested and TM is defending Michael saying that it's not true. TM said that Jordan was drugged by his father, and DD saying that was not the case. Then they went on to discuss whether Michael's children were his biological kids or not. It's hard to put all in writing, hopefully I explained it enough.
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:10 pm

TY midangerous. Next week will be as bad I'm sure. That show about MJ "addictions" ugh

Love T-Mez!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Sat Dec 14, 2013 12:53 am

Oh and I forgot to mention, they had the lead vocal of This is It I forget his name on there too, and he said if he ever met Martin Bashir some bones will be broken! Then he looked in the camera and called him an a-hole. Lol!
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by Capricious Anomaly Sat Dec 14, 2013 2:08 pm

Then next week there is another disrespectful MJ show on that POS Reelz!

CONTACT THEM FAN~MILY!!!!!

Michael's good name needs to be protected from these rats!

Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

Post by MjjPureSoul Sat Dec 14, 2013 7:14 pm

I wish I'd not seen this. Only because this stuff gets me riled! and bitterly frustrated. I'm in the UK and we don't have the news/links/contacts etc so my hands a tied. I don't use twitter or those other social sites. DD is a f*****g street bike. She's a BAG and that's how people should treat her. She's bitter and twisted and we can guarantee 99% at one time she probably fancied Michael and thought she'd have a good chance with him only for Michael to turn he away. Some women loathe being turned down by men they think they have a good chance with. It f***s their ego. Look at how LMP turned out, look at Arviso's mother and Chandler's mother???? It's the same old behaviour from these ego starved wannabe bags!. Shame on them. Treat DD the same (with the contempt she deserves).
MjjPureSoul
MjjPureSoul

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Dec 14, 2013 7:32 pm

Hi PureSoul: There is an email contact in that post above. TM set them straight on this show but there is another next week about MJ that sounds as bad on Reelz TV. Don't know if TM will be there to call BS on the haters.

Also in the UK is that Channel 5 doing that disgusting MJ autopsy show in early 2014-see that thread-you are in the UK and can call them - contact as a UK citizen. We are on them already - we also alerted the MJE and they are on that too now.

Here is the thread for that crap show:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MjjPureSoul Sun Dec 15, 2013 9:13 am

Thanks admin for letting me know.
MjjPureSoul
MjjPureSoul

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Sun Dec 15, 2013 3:52 pm

I thought I'd share something here that Jordan Chandler shared back in 2009 after Micheal had died:

Jordy Chandler “I Lied For My Father, I’m Sorry Michael!”
by Howard K. Smith on June 26, 2009

After the sudden death of Michael Jackson Jordy Chandler tells the truth.

In 1993, Chandler told a psychiatrist and police that he and Jackson had engaged in sexual acts, the boy gave detailed description of Jackson’s privates. The case was settled out of court for a reported $22 million, but the strain led Jackson to begin taking painkillers. Eventually he became addicted.

Now maybe for the remorse of his death Chandler decides to tell us the truth. ”I never meant to lie and destroy Michael Jackson but my father made me to tell only lies. Now i can’t tell Michael how much i’m sorry and if he will forgive me”. Evan Chandler was tape-recorded saying amongst other things, “If I go through with this, I win big-time. There’s no way I lose. I will get everything I want and they will be destroyed forever…”

Under the influence of a controversial father (Evan Chandler) told his son to tell that Jackson had touched him in a bad way. Jordan Chandler then told a psychiatrist and later police that he and Jackson had engaged in inappropriate behavior, as well as giving a detailed description of what he alleged were the singer’s genitals.

”Now for the first time i can’t bare to lie anymore. Michael Jackson didn’t do anything to me, all was my father lies to escape from being poor.”

Source: Trash Selector

Admin note: Edited the more graphic content out of this article. Not needed to get the point across and was disgusting imo. Typical tabloid sensationalism-the message and quotes by JC are still in this.  There are also inaccuracies as MJ was not addicted to pain killers because of the allegations of these losers and the ensuing heartbreak MJ had due to those allegations. We all know why Michael had pain meds-this is a blatant lie by this tabloid.

midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Sun Dec 15, 2013 4:55 pm

I have to say im glad he feels bad. What he did was wrong and he knew it and its sad he went thru with it. It does make me feel good to know that he is sorry. I have forgiven him. He just told the truth and to mevthats what matters. This is just me tho
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Dec 15, 2013 6:56 pm

I don't think he is 1 bit sorry! To me he is a FAKE and a liar and always will be. Period. He had his chance years ago to say this. Too late to tell Michael-too late to tell everybody. He needs to go away and stay away.

Now let's get back on TOPIC here. This thread is not about Chandler-it's about that show on Reelz TV disrespecting Michael-and the contact info. They are still showing it today AND another new MJ diss show next week!

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ljmissmj Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:28 pm

Hi Admin: Been out of the loop lately cause they got me working day and night. Diane Dingbat is obsessed with Michael. Isn't she being fired or something, I thought I read a blurb in passing about this chick being fired.. maybe it's wishful thinking on my part. Not wishing any harm on DD, but she'll get her comeupance too. Isn't there a law now about defming dead celebraties?
ljmissmj
ljmissmj

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:25 pm

I think I heard something about her getting fired, not sure if that's true or not. I emailed Reelz TV again about this other STUPID show they're putting on.
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by MjjPureSoul Wed Dec 18, 2013 7:17 pm

Wouldn't it be lovely to see all positive and beautiful news on Michael. He was such a jewel but people out there are still so f****** determined to slate him it's unreal. Chandler makes my skin crawl. That's why it's so important for us ladies to make sure Michael is kept on the pedestal where he belongs.
MjjPureSoul
MjjPureSoul

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Dec 18, 2013 7:35 pm

Well said Pure!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:18 pm

I REALLY don't want to watch this the day after tomorrow!  Crying or Very sad I probably won't have to either I'm working all weekend.
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:31 pm

I wouldn't want to either midangerous. It is all garbage and we all know it. We that feel the way we do have contacted these jerks and let them know what we think about it. Hopefully there will be someone with some sense there to call BS on the haters.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:48 pm

I hope so Admin.
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2