MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No 12- Best Music Videos Ever Made: "Scream" Janet & Michael Jackson

2 posters

Go down

No 12- Best Music Videos Ever Made: "Scream" Janet & Michael Jackson  Empty No 12- Best Music Videos Ever Made: "Scream" Janet & Michael Jackson

Post by Admin Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:50 pm

No 12- Best Music Videos Ever Made: "Scream" Janet & Michael Jackson
by Abhinna Shreshta

20 Dec, 2013

Shooting a video is as much an art as the music of these songs. The race to the top-rated music videos continues

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

No 12
Song: “Scream”
Album: HIStory: Past, Present & Future
Artist: Janet and Michael Jackson
Director: Mark Romanek
Premiere: 1995
Only the King of Pop can make a video shot entirely in black and white look sexy. In hibernation onboard a spaceship, Michael and Janet suddenly wake up as the spaceship’s systems come alive and proceed to do what they do best — create mayhem, while looking ‘oh-so’ cool. The pristine white interiors only make the two, in wicked black, stand out all the more. Romanek has also used dizzying camera work and shots of Michael and Janet floating through the spaceship, crawling up walls or suddenly dancing on ceilings to effectively portray the disorientation of outer space.

The shots of MJ sitting on the couch as the camera zooms up to him or of Janet as she is walking down the corridor are just a few highlights of this very stylishly done clip.

Michael Jackson - Scream

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

No 12- Best Music Videos Ever Made: "Scream" Janet & Michael Jackson  Empty Re: No 12- Best Music Videos Ever Made: "Scream" Janet & Michael Jackson

Post by Admin Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:51 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

No 12- Best Music Videos Ever Made: "Scream" Janet & Michael Jackson  Empty Re: No 12- Best Music Videos Ever Made: "Scream" Janet & Michael Jackson

Post by MjjPureSoul Sat Dec 21, 2013 7:02 pm

Yeah!!.... I think it's also the most expensive vid ever made. I got lucky at Michael's clothing exhibition in London (Oct 09) where I touched one of those chair/stools from the vid. They were among one of the 250 exhibit pieces. I also got to touch the model plane from 'Leave me alone' where Michael was sat inside it flying with Bubbles. It was made from resin and weighed half a ton. It was an amazing experience to see.  No 12- Best Music Videos Ever Made: "Scream" Janet & Michael Jackson  744548625 No 12- Best Music Videos Ever Made: "Scream" Janet & Michael Jackson  1872607463 
MjjPureSoul
MjjPureSoul

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down