MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zack O'Malley Greenburg's book "Michael Jackson, Inc" Update 1/2/14

2 posters

Go down

Zack O'Malley Greenburg's book "Michael Jackson, Inc" Update 1/2/14 Empty Zack O'Malley Greenburg's book "Michael Jackson, Inc" Update 1/2/14

Post by Admin Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:21 pm

I received this email today from ZOG:

"Hi all,

Happy New Year! Figured this would be an excellent time to send out an update on my book, Michael Jackson, Inc -- and there's plenty of good news to share.

My publisher, Simon & Schuster's Atria imprint, has set the publication date for June 3rd, 2014. The book's hardcover edition should be available at your friendly neighborhood bookstore and through all the usual online outlets, as well as Kindle / eBook. If you'd like to pre-order a copy on Amazon, the direct link is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (and of course, feel free to share!)

I've also decided on a worthy charitable cause to which I'll donate a portion of my proceeds from sales of the book: the United Nations' World Food Programme. For each copy sold, I'll donate one meal. I decided on this approach because I believe that the unit-based donation approach has potential for widespread adoption -- 50 Cent did this with his energy shot in the hopes of persuading his competitors to do the same; perhaps I can convince some of my fellow writers. For more info, check out [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and to make a donation to the WFP yourself, go to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

It's been quite a journey researching, reporting and writing Michael Jackson, Inc. over the past two years. I've interviewed more than 100 sources and traveled from New York to many of the important places in MJ's life: Gary, Los Angeles, Neverland, Las Vegas, even the town in Ireland where he briefly lived with his children.

In the end, I think I've created a compelling portrait of the King of Pop, one of the most fascinating and complex individuals of our time. It's a book that casts some light on a side of him that few people fully understand or appreciate -- the business side -- where he was in many ways just as influential as he was on the creative side. I can't wait for you to read the book in June, and thanks for all your support along the way!

Wishing you and yours all the best in the new year,
Zack"

--
Zack O'Malley Greenburg
Author, Michael Jackson, Inc.
Twitter: @zogblog

>>>New email - Correction:

Hi all,

A quick correction for you: the link to pre-order Michael Jackson, Inc on Amazon is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (not mjinc.com, as I previously wrote). You can also search Amazon for "Michael Jackson, Inc" -- whatever's easier. Sorry for the confusion, and happy new year once again!

All best,
Zack

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Zack O'Malley Greenburg's book "Michael Jackson, Inc" Update 1/2/14 Empty Re: Zack O'Malley Greenburg's book "Michael Jackson, Inc" Update 1/2/14

Post by Capricious Anomaly Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:56 pm

Thanks admin! Looking forward to this book from ZOG (and I am pre-ordering it as well).
Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down