MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If anyone cares-Aphrodite Jones is on King Jordan Radio tonight

4 posters

Go down

If anyone cares-Aphrodite Jones is on King Jordan Radio tonight Empty If anyone cares-Aphrodite Jones is on King Jordan Radio tonight

Post by Admin Wed Jan 15, 2014 3:56 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

If anyone cares-Aphrodite Jones is on King Jordan Radio tonight Empty Re: If anyone cares-Aphrodite Jones is on King Jordan Radio tonight

Post by Admin Wed Jan 15, 2014 4:44 pm

FYI: A Jones has made comments about how she doubts whether MJ was 100% innocent of molestations. UGH!! Cannot stand her - never could-never will! She knew that the way she behaved during the trial was disgusting and switched her story up so she could sell that trash book of hers "MJC" - now that she made all that $$ she goes back to MJ bashing! PIG!

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

If anyone cares-Aphrodite Jones is on King Jordan Radio tonight Empty Re: If anyone cares-Aphrodite Jones is on King Jordan Radio tonight

Post by Capricious Anomaly Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:01 pm

It would be interesting to hear what comes out of her mouth today huh? Maybe I will listen.

Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:50 pm

I don't think I'll be listening! I may catch it if it's on you tube though.
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:47 pm

Can I just ask who she is? I've never heard of her. From what you said admin she sounds terrible
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:57 am

She's a reporter and author who hosts the show "True Crime" on the Investigation Discovery Channel. She wrote a book called Michael Jackson Conspiracy
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Fri Jan 17, 2014 2:25 am

Oh, om TY. I've seen that book. Never bothered to look at it tho. :/
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down