MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Raymone Bain-Michael Jackson’s Ex-Manager says Bieber is Bored

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Raymone Bain-Michael Jackson’s Ex-Manager says Bieber is Bored

Post by Admin on Fri Jan 31, 2014 2:48 pm

Michael Jackson’s Manager: Bieber is Bored

January 31st, 2014

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Raymone Bain, Michael Jackson’s manager and spokesperson from 2001-2009, told Max Foster that Justin Bieber is a talented but bored young man who needs to be redirected.

“I think Justin Bieber, frankly, is a bit bored. He’s accomplished a lot, there’s a lot of money involved, he’s able to come and go as he pleases, and I am not sure whether he listens to his management and his team of advisors or if he does not. But what I am suggesting he start doing is channelling that destructive behaviour into something that is more positive so that he can leave a legacy. He’s extremely talented. He’s extremely handsome. He has made a lot of money, and I don’t think he should just rest in his laurels, I think that he needs to be as Michael Jackson. If he wants to emulate Michael he needs to begin to start laying the groundwork as to how he can be a trendsetter.”

She does point out the apparent differences in work ethic between Jackson and Bieber. “Michael Jackson never hung out. Michael Jackson never had a large entourage like that. Michael Jackson never played. I remember in the seven years that I worked for him I suggested we go to a movie and he looked at me as if I were crazy. We went bowling one time when he took the kids. Michael Jackson was about business. He always wanted to be the best. He wanted to be the most successful. He wanted to break the records. He wanted to leave a legacy.”

In the music business, the importance of good management cannot be over emphasized. “I think that his management have done a great job thus far but you know sometimes when you get on the level of Justin Bieber or Michael Jackson it gets a little bit more than one person can handle.”

Jackson was surrounded by a team who supported him, but, as Bain asserts, he also encouraged them to tell him when he was wrong. “There is a misconception. Michael Jackson didn’t like ‘yes-men’. When we would sit at the table with him he would get angry when we did not tell him what we really thought, he really would.”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Personal note: RB saying this is really hilarious! Beiber is a mess, nothing remotely close to the caliber of person or artist etc.. that MJ was/is. The redirection of his energy is one thing which I agree with BUT people who are bored do not break laws and pose a threat to innocent people such as driving erratically while high or attacking and assaulting people. The kid needs to be taken out of the US and sit his butt down - get therapy in his own country.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Re: Raymone Bain-Michael Jackson’s Ex-Manager says Bieber is Bored

Post by MjjPureSoul on Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:25 pm

Exactly Admin, your personal note is agreeable. I think Raymone should use a better description for Byeber being bored. He's just the opposite the way he's slinging himself around like some demented wild beast on heat. The youth is on some sort of hyper as if he's been at the solvents  bounce  bom  drunken  He needs to calm down and stock up on the camomile instead of the uppers.  Sleep   Meanwhile doing so back at his birthplace of Canada.
MjjPureSoul

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:32 pm

BYEBER! lol - You are seriously cracking me up PureSoul!

"He's just the opposite the way he's slinging himself around like some demented wild beast on heat. The youth is on some sort of hyper as if he's been at the solvents."

That comment is just priceless!!

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ on Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:04 pm

LOL MjjPureSoul! admin i agree with you completly! when you are bored you don't just go around breaking laws! my grandma saw this thing on TV and whoever she was watching said that JB is doing all of this for publicity (HIGHLY doubt it) but if he is (which i doubt very serously) its worked and put him on the next flight to Canada (they don't even want his back!) and its also put him in a bad light. i hope thats what he wants.....
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:21 pm

I POSTED MORE THAT HE DID TODAY! (In the other JB thread in Gen Convo)

I heard on the news today that little beliebers all over the country are tearing his posters off the walls and parents say NO MAS tix to his shows or any more of his music.

And the downward spiral accelerates!

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MjjPureSoul on Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:29 pm

Wink  Which reminds me Ladies?....... is he still with that girl he'd been seen out with or has she ragged him in?   
MjjPureSoul

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:37 pm

The Miami girl? She is nowhere to be seen last few days. His plane getting held in NJ today when it landed smelling like pot coming in from Canada is the story on the other thread.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Capricious Anomaly on Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:08 pm

Bored? Than find a charity for work for and stop breaking laws and putting people at risk! smh
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

Post by MjjPureSoul on Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:12 pm

Ah yes, I've just been reading about that with the marujhana (pot) on his jet. It appears the cops are having a ball finding anything they can to arrest the little grass-eating billygoat. They aren't going to get off his back anytime soon  Cool I think he's in for a very bumpy ride ahead, because once they get their claws into him they aren't going to leave off.

lol! yes, that's her, from Miami.

I'm laughing away that all those little beliebers are having a decorating moment in their bedrooms (ripping down his posters) LOL! Their parents will be preparing to dip their hands in their pockets for the cost of repapering      Ooh dear
MjjPureSoul

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ on Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:33 pm

Admin I couldn't help but laugh when you said that his little "Beliebers" having to tear down their posters and parents say no more of his music. Could you blame them? He is just horrible, he got caught with pot on his plane. ffs he's a wreck
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous on Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:25 am

This kid's not just bored he's crazy!!!
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top