MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If I Could Invent One Thing to Make the World a Better Place-Google Contest

2 posters

Go down

If I Could Invent One Thing to Make the World a Better Place-Google Contest Empty If I Could Invent One Thing to Make the World a Better Place-Google Contest

Post by Admin Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:28 pm

If I Could Invent One Thing to Make the World a Better Place...
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Welcome to the 2014 Doodle 4 Google competition

Before there was an airplane, there were doodles of cool flying machines. And before there was a submarine, there were doodles of magical underwater sea explorers. Since the beginning of time, ideas big and small, practical and playful, have started out as doodles. And we’re ready for more. One talented young artist will see his or her artwork on the Google homepage and receive a $30,000 college scholarship and a $50,000 Google for Education technology grant for his or her school.

Closing date for entries is Thursday, March 20th

See here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

If I Could Invent One Thing to Make the World a Better Place-Google Contest Empty Re: If I Could Invent One Thing to Make the World a Better Place-Google Contest

Post by Capricious Anomaly Wed Feb 05, 2014 5:36 pm

This is a great contest. Thanks for posting Smile
Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

If I Could Invent One Thing to Make the World a Better Place-Google Contest Empty Re: If I Could Invent One Thing to Make the World a Better Place-Google Contest

Post by Admin Wed Feb 05, 2014 5:58 pm

It is a great opportunity Smile
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down