MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remembering Michael Jackson: A Message From The Estate.

3 posters

Go down

Remembering Michael Jackson: A Message From The Estate. Empty Remembering Michael Jackson: A Message From The Estate.

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:51 pm

June 25, 2014
Our thoughts and prayers are with Michael's loved ones today as we remember the kind, gentle and giving spirit who generously shared his amazing artistic gifts with the world along with a limitless empathy for those in need. Time has shown that with each passing year the world's appreciation deepens not just for Michael's talent but also for his lifelong passion to spread peace, unity, love and hope across every culture and society. Michael's friendship, kindness, humor and joyful warmth will always be missed. The world is a far better place for having known him.

– John Branca & John McClain, Co-Executors of the Michael Jackson Estate

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Source: The Michael Jackson Estate
WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Remembering Michael Jackson: A Message From The Estate. Empty Re: Remembering Michael Jackson: A Message From The Estate.

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:08 am

Thank you WATW for posting, and a BIG thank you to everyone that is a part of the Estate.  Thank you for keeping Michael's legacy alive.
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Remembering Michael Jackson: A Message From The Estate. Empty Re: Remembering Michael Jackson: A Message From The Estate.

Post by Ploppy Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:46 am

Remembering Michael Jackson: A Message From The Estate. 2848523593 Hello, I hope everyone takes a look at the post I set up for Happy Birthday wishes for Michael.  So much I could have went on about like his compassion and love for his planet, his unlimited donations to charities, his major love for his fans but I wanted to keep mine short which those of you who know me is something very hard for me to do.  Have a cupcake or a whole cake for MJ today.  AND don't forget to make a wish when you blow out the candle like he did before anything he did!

I love you all Remembering Michael Jackson: A Message From The Estate. 2977806385  Remembering Michael Jackson: A Message From The Estate. 3112551646

Remembering Michael Jackson: A Message From The Estate. 3906354512
Ploppy
Ploppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down