MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Aboard You.Rock.My.World

3 posters

Go down

Welcome Aboard You.Rock.My.World Empty Welcome Aboard You.Rock.My.World

Post by MjjPureSoul Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:40 pm

You won't be disappointed with this lovely, place Rock. The members here are very welcoming and friendly and most of all the topics/subjects here are what is expected of a fantastic MJ fan site. All up to date news and articles too.

Hope you enjoy Welcome Aboard You.Rock.My.World 3455354099 Welcome Aboard You.Rock.My.World 1041714809 Welcome Aboard You.Rock.My.World 1055860351 Welcome Aboard You.Rock.My.World 1840725692 Welcome Aboard You.Rock.My.World 3998962363 Welcome Aboard You.Rock.My.World 3409023834

MjjPureSoul Wink
MjjPureSoul
MjjPureSoul

Back to top Go down

Welcome Aboard You.Rock.My.World Empty Re: Welcome Aboard You.Rock.My.World

Post by You.rock.my.world Tue Dec 23, 2014 7:06 pm

Thanks mjjpuresoul for your warm welcome. It's gonna take me a little while to get used to navigating around the site, but I have all Christmas holidays to do that. Can't wait to catch up on all the Michaelling. Wink Welcome Aboard You.Rock.My.World 3039099791 Welcome Aboard You.Rock.My.World 625713513
Sending you all my love. X
You.rock.my.world
You.rock.my.world

Back to top Go down

Post by MjjPureSoul Tue Dec 23, 2014 7:28 pm

Rock !!!! cheers

So glad you've seen this. Yes, please do take time to scroll through at your leisure. Unfortunately the site is very quiet right now. I hope it picks up again in the New Year otherwise it'll be just Yourself, IJCSLUMJ, me, Ploppy, and MJGoldenHeart and of course the main man himself our sweet MICHAEL to keep us entertained Welcome Aboard You.Rock.My.World 817141282 Welcome Aboard You.Rock.My.World 20540314 Welcome Aboard You.Rock.My.World 1041714809 Welcome Aboard You.Rock.My.World 1012245382

I LOVE! that icon you have. It's absolutely gorgeous Shocked

Not seen that one before.

See you after Xmas, Rock. Have a great one xxx
MjjPureSoul
MjjPureSoul

Back to top Go down

Post by You.rock.my.world Tue Dec 23, 2014 11:57 pm

Yeah, i finally found it lol. Smile
That doesn't matter I'm still finding my way around and plus its christmas so everywhere is quiet cause everyone's busy. I'm debating whether to start up that michaelling thread i had on Mj.com here but im not sure. Not many people took notice on Mj.com so i don't think anyone would care or take notice here either. I'm divided. :/
That's cool, if its just you, me and a few others and of course michael. Wink he can be very entertaining if you know what i mean Wink lol teehee

Thanks, i used the same one on Mj.com figured id start with that and then change it later on when i find a better one. I love your icon, very cute. Smile

See you after xmas puresoul, Have a great one. Xxx Welcome Aboard You.Rock.My.World 1840725692 Welcome Aboard You.Rock.My.World 691570954
You.rock.my.world
You.rock.my.world

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Sun Dec 28, 2014 9:53 pm

Hey there Rock, it appears I haven't welcomed you yet! Well welcome to our little piece of Michael Heaven! I actually have a thread called 'Everything Michael' right here:https://mjsloveismagical.forumotion.com/t1893-everything-michael It's like the Michaeling thread you were talking about. It needs some more activity! I see you have come from that awful MJ.com, this place is much better! Jump in and have fun!!
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by You.rock.my.world Mon Dec 29, 2014 12:41 am

Thanks ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ for the welcome and the invite to your thread. I will check it out. Smile
Yes, Mj.com wasn't the best place but i will always remember the good times I had there before sony ditched the site and the haters took over. I met some good people there I am now good friends with including a member of this site. Smile So as much as people here don't like the site, it's apart of my history and the place I once called home and the first place I felt I could share my love for mj with others who loved him just as much as me. Now I have a new home here, which I am still getting used to. So please understand that I won't engage in bagging mj.com as much as everyone else, I will to a certain point but no further. Smile
I will do my best to jump in and have fun here Smile
Chat soon, xx
Welcome Aboard You.Rock.My.World 1055860351
You.rock.my.world
You.rock.my.world

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Tue Dec 30, 2014 1:51 am

You are very welcome!
I actually understand completely MJ.com was my very first taste of a forum/online community as I had never been on one before, I could finally express my love for MIchael! I never had anything bad happen, actually the complete opposite! I guess because I was so young (i'm 16 now! I was 14 at the time) So yeah, not much hate from me either, but I've heard how haters took over and how many of my friends on here were treated. I pretty much quit going after being invited over here, so in a way it was the best thing that ever happened to me, I've learned so much and grown and matured as a fan! So no worries! Smile
take your time navigating the site and learning, you'll catch on in no time!!
Talk soon! xx
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by MjjPureSoul Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:03 pm

Yo! IJCSLUMJ Welcome Aboard You.Rock.My.World 407633263 Do glad to see you girl, and happy for Rock to meet you.

I have to admit too that MJLIM is a godsend. Troll and hate-free and just lovely, sincere Michael people. When I first joined in March 2010 is was great with lots and lots of members who began dropping off around 2011 due to heavy work and family commitments etc and it was never the same since. It changed for the worse and I think a lot to do with that was an unofficial moderation group who didn't run the place properly and made up their own breaking house rules. I remember being asked to volunteer as a mod with 6 others but I turned it down due to hearing a lot of negative stuff and backstabbing from the ones who'd been part of the team. They were just members off the forum. It was ridiculous. They were banning other members just for the sheer delight of it. I'd only been joined about 9 months when I was asked to volunteer, barely knowing a soul, I was just getting to know a handful of people at that time and already I was receiving strange personal messages from certain ones asking me if anyone had said nasty stuff about them scratch Shocked I was like...What is this person talking about Rolling Eyes scratch I just said no, not to me they haven't. It was strange. And so it was believed not long afterwards that weird Webcrew took control and apparently got rid of the member mods. But the Webcrew turned out just as useless and incompetent as the others. So the site just went from bad to worse then. I was very happy too that I was invited here as a safe haven.

Rock, yeah I made friends with the Greens like you made friends with a small group too. But you'll really get to like it much more here with us I'm sure. It's like a little oasis full of all the MJ news and articles you want. The topics and subjects are superb. There's lots to check out.

I love it here and the members I've met. flower Welcome Aboard You.Rock.My.World 828620032 Welcome Aboard You.Rock.My.World 3967602901 Welcome Aboard You.Rock.My.World 2848523593 Welcome Aboard You.Rock.My.World 2311704520 We've had some great exchanges and laughs. Laughing

MjjPureSoul
MjjPureSoul

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Wed Dec 31, 2014 12:43 am

Good to see you too!!
That sounds so crazy! I'm glad you stayed true and honest! Surprisingly enough I found friends among the 18+ group, the people were nice and decent. I mad just a few friends before I left. .silver. was a VERY dear friend of mine that I miss horribly, since PM's are no longer working I have no way to contact her Sad UGH!
On a lighter note, we've had some fun times here!
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by MjjPureSoul Wed Dec 31, 2014 4:59 pm

Hey girlfriend the award has to go to you for keeping LIM on the up and jogging along queen Wink What's happened to the Admin and Capricious? scratch scratch Lets hope they do return in the new year as we want some updating news on the J family etc It's a good thing we are all here right now too.

Poor Silver, I don't know why she left the other site in such anger. Her final posting was somewhat disturbing and I don't know if she actually realised how much hate fuelled thoughts she left then seeing she couldn't take it all back. It was too late, the forum vanished then. She hadn't been posting for a while then suddenly she came back with such ammo pale scratch We didn't see anyone upset her on the forum so it was very odd why she came on all guns blazing like she did. From certain past posts I often read, I got the impression she was battling demons within her real life. Lots of issues etc?? scratch We used to help her and she was always really thankful but then.... bom bom bom Shocked She'd hit out yet again for no reason saying how much she hated people. No one could understand what her problems were. I know Joms used to pursue her and say some crazy things but Silver never told her to go away and leave alone. I remember when Silver once came on almost suicidal because some poster kept sending her vile PM's and she wouldn't tell who it was. We were blue in the face trying to get her to say who the person was but she wouldn't let on. We even advised her to send the PM's to the Webcrew but again, I think she bottled it.

Never mind, she may be better since not being able to use the site no more and moved on.

Perhaps social sites were not her thing. I admit, I won't use FB or Twitter. They have never appealed to me at all.
MjjPureSoul
MjjPureSoul

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Thu Jan 01, 2015 4:01 pm

Haha, I have a feeling personal life stuff has gotten in the way, hopefully they'll at least pop in and say hi!
That is strange. I think she has other problems in her personal life from what she told me. And the mess on the website was just fuel to her fire. I do hope she has found happieness!
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down