MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paris Jackson celebrates 18th birthday with new boyfriend, family

2 posters

Go down

Paris Jackson celebrates 18th birthday with new boyfriend, family Empty Paris Jackson celebrates 18th birthday with new boyfriend, family

Post by midangerous Tue Apr 12, 2016 9:52 am

Officially an adult! Paris Jackson celebrated her 18th birthday with her new boyfriend, Michael Snoddy, and her famous family on Sunday April 3rd. Grandma Katherine Jackson, who is Michael Jackson's mother, hosted the bash at her Calabasas, California home.

"Paris was in great spirits" a source tells US weekly exclusively adding that the 18-year-old stayed by her new beau most of the time. Her mom, Debbie Rowe, was also in attendance.

The teen, who was only 11 when her famous father died in 2009, celebrated her milestone birthday by getting a tattoo in honor of the iconic musician on April 5.

"'Queen of my Heart' in his handwriting. To everyone else, he was the King of Pop, to me, well, he was the King of my heart. Thank you @dermagraphink, your a legend." Paris captioned an Instagram photo of her new ink.

"She was close to her dad and is still dealing with his death." An insider adds to US of Paris, who sought treatment in 2013 after attempting suicide. "It all comes back to that. She's sober, but struggling a lot. It just hit her tremendously hard."

In February, Paris revealed that she attends AA meetings, and lashed out at critics over their "expectations"

"I appreciate the love and support, but the expectations are f-ing ridiculous," Paris wrote on Instagram at the time. "The expectations for my Dad were f-ing ridiculous. He didn't owe you anything, yet he was ripped to shreds DAILY. i will not let that happen to me"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Paris Jackson celebrates 18th birthday with new boyfriend, family Empty Re: Paris Jackson celebrates 18th birthday with new boyfriend, family

Post by MjjPureSoul Tue Apr 12, 2016 4:50 pm

Good for you Paris. You seem much happier than you have been. I love that tattoo xx
MjjPureSoul
MjjPureSoul

Back to top Go down