MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Little boy's prayer for pancakes and Michael...share your stories too..

2 posters

Go down

Little boy's prayer for pancakes and Michael...share your stories too.. Empty Little boy's prayer for pancakes and Michael...share your stories too..

Post by ljmissmj Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:07 pm

Hi Fam, I wanted to share this little story with all you of because it warmed my heart so much. A little while ago my good friend Wanda called me at work, she said I have something to tell you. I'm like what? She said her cousin, a little boy of four years old, said this prayer at breakfast:

"Dear God thank you for my pancakes, and PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, God can you bring Michael Jackson back.”

This child was only two when Michael left us for his other life. My friend went on to say he LOVES Michael so much, like he knew Michael or something. Of course being the weepy willow that me and my friend are, we got choked up. I think this is so wonder and an amazing testament to our beloved Michael. Children really do "get" Michael and I feel with little kids like my friend cousin Michael's future legacy will keep growing and growing.
ljmissmj
ljmissmj

Back to top Go down

Little boy's prayer for pancakes and Michael...share your stories too.. Empty Re: Little boy's prayer for pancakes and Michael...share your stories too..

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:07 pm

That is a really sweet story- I really like reading stories about young children loving our Michael. One of my moms friends has a daughter who is probably around 10 years old now that absolutely adores MJ and for about a 2 or 3 month period about a year ago my mom would tell me that the guys daughter did nothing but listened to Michael music- needless to say I loved hearing this. Smile

BTW- nice to see you here ljmissmj

Little boy's prayer for pancakes and Michael...share your stories too.. 246948820
WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down