MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the NBC TV Show "Revolution" Convo Thread

2 posters

Go down

This is the NBC TV Show "Revolution" Convo Thread Empty This is the NBC TV Show "Revolution" Convo Thread

Post by Admin Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:31 pm

Tonight (9/17/12) is the Premiere of the show "Revolution" Yay! Laughing
So since some of us are missing 'BB' - one of the fav actors who played Gustavo Fring (who has since 'faced off' lol) on BB is now starring as Capt. Tom Nevell of the Monroe "Government" in this show!

It is airing at 10pm tonight both on the East and West Coasts on NBC.

RIP Gus!
Welcome Tom!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

This is the NBC TV Show "Revolution" Convo Thread Empty Re: This is the NBC TV Show "Revolution" Convo Thread

Post by Admin Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:53 pm

Here is the link to the 44 min pilot video:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

This is the NBC TV Show "Revolution" Convo Thread Empty Here is the cast signing autographs at LA's recent Comic-con

Post by Admin Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:57 pm

Here is the cast signing autographs at LA's recent Comic-con (btw: The MJ3 attended the event due to Michael's love of comics)

link: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Admin on Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:09 pm; edited 5 times in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

This is the NBC TV Show "Revolution" Convo Thread Empty Re: This is the NBC TV Show "Revolution" Convo Thread

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:58 pm

RIP Gustavo Fring

Welcome Capt. Tom Neville

WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:52 am

OMG those "face off" Gus Fring vs. Capt. Tom Nevell pix are too much lol!!

So it turns out: The preview I watched on Comcast 'On Demand' which I thought was like a prep for the season turned out to be the actual premier episode (S1 Ep1 or '101' as listed usually when on the actual NBC website)

But that didn't prevent me from watching it in entirety on Monday night! It actually is better to see twice to catch all the nuances. This show is produced by none other than the great JJ Abrams and that is a stamp of EXCELLENCE as far as I am concerned. This will be the 1st regular network (NBC) show I have committed to watching in I bet over 15 years! No kidding! Can't wait for 102!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:03 am

Capt. Tom Nevell to lady hiding Danny in her house after knocking on her front door asking if she saw anyone - a young man-19 yrs old-about 6' tall and being told NO! - then Nevell asks what her job was before the happening:Nevell: "Oh, (smiles) you were an algebra teacher. Me? Insurance adjuster" (stops smiling) ---

Cap N then explains the skills used in that profession he had before the lights (and everything using electrical power) went out. "One of the primary skills I developed is determining when someone's story lines up with the truth" (After the lady at the door told Cap N he was the 1st person she had seen in weeks, when he then tells her "[but] what about the fresh tracks at your back door- one a woman - yours - and one larger person being dragged inside as though injured and needing assistance?"

The lady steps aside - Capt. Nevell runs up the stairs----uh oh Danny!!! RUN!!

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:48 pm

OK - Danny was caught - go figure! Rolling Eyes

Ep2 was fight This is the NBC TV Show "Revolution" Convo Thread 2630359335 blabla - drama - fight This is the NBC TV Show "Revolution" Convo Thread 1414187595 more drama

Then the end had a cliffer

who the hell is RANDALL? This is the NBC TV Show "Revolution" Convo Thread 2907035637
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down