MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If I could talk to Michael, I would say....

+8
MoonwalkingAngel
ljmissmj
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
midangerous
WeAreTheWorld.
May Michael Jackson
Capricious Anomaly
Admin
12 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

talk - If I could talk to Michael, I would say.... Empty If I could talk to Michael, I would say....

Post by Admin Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:05 pm

I have a habit that I do everyday. I talk to Michael - not always out loud - although there are those who would dispute this - but more through my heart. I also write a lot, those who know me in the MJ fan~mily know this about me and have also shared their "conversations" with MJ. I wanted to start a thread where we all can do this here. It is very cathartic and the support you receive from others who feel so much the same is priceless. I will come here from time to time when I have my words for Michael and share it.

I just have a simple thought today: Michael, my love is yours forever.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

talk - If I could talk to Michael, I would say.... Empty Re: If I could talk to Michael, I would say....

Post by Capricious Anomaly Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:25 pm

I would say... I cannot put into words how much you are loved and missed every single moment of every single day Michael ~

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

talk - If I could talk to Michael, I would say.... Empty Re: If I could talk to Michael, I would say....

Post by May Michael Jackson Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:51 am

My Angel Michael. I feel so much love for you in my heart that I can't express it in words. You know the love I have for you and I want to thank you soooo very much for everything you give me everyday. Always yours... Rolling Eyes
May Michael Jackson
May Michael Jackson

Back to top Go down

Post by Capricious Anomaly Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:16 pm

I L.O.V.E. You Michael!!

Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:56 pm

I miss you Michael talk - If I could talk to Michael, I would say.... 3480612478

WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:34 pm

My Dearest Michael, I have been remembering times that you affected my life so lovingly! Thank you for all you did for me and all who L.O.V.E. you!! talk - If I could talk to Michael, I would say.... 3480612478

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:07 pm

You will never be forgotten.

midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:38 pm

Michael Jackson has over 28,000 'notes' of blessings and sentiments on his VM pages! Many people visit regularly to show their MJ love and devotion!!

talk - If I could talk to Michael, I would say.... 2034332820
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:17 pm

Those pix of the flowers are amazing!

WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Post by May Michael Jackson Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:29 pm

Michael you live in my heart and you know it. You are the most amazing man ever. I feel blessed to have you in my life. Thanks for all the happiness you bring to me.
May Michael Jackson
May Michael Jackson

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:51 am

Michael I will be sending your 3 beautiful children a Christmas greeting card expressing my thoughts and feelings about how I am sure that you are so proud of them and how much you love them as their daddy and will while awaiting the time that you all can be together again!

I love you and miss you everyday Michael

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:14 am

My Dearest Michael Jackson

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by May Michael Jackson Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:09 am

You feel my heart with joy, Michael. I love you.
May Michael Jackson
May Michael Jackson

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:43 pm

Michael as Christmas gets closer I am missing you more and more each day. I cannot believe it'll be 3 and a half years since heaven gained one of the most loving and caring angels ever. Not a day has gone by that all of your fans think of you and express their deep and devoted love towards you. Have a very merry Christmas Michael.

talk - If I could talk to Michael, I would say.... 817141282 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] talk - If I could talk to Michael, I would say.... 817141282
WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:54 pm

The year 2012 has come and gone Michael, I will always have you in my heart and soul for every moment-through every year until we can be together once again dancing through the Universe ~

I pray your lovely children will have a Safe, Healthy and Happy 2013!

Happy New Year MJ

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Capricious Anomaly Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:44 pm

This thread is beautiful. I would say:

Michael I miss you and love you so much and cannot to this day come to grips with you being gone - well not here on Earth. You will never be gone as you live on through eternity in our hearts.

talk - If I could talk to Michael, I would say.... 3906354512
Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:34 am

I miss you my sweet Michael so much right now ~

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by May Michael Jackson Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:19 pm

ALWAYS LOVING YOU WITH ALL MY HEART AND MY SOUL. talk - If I could talk to Michael, I would say.... 3455354099
May Michael Jackson
May Michael Jackson

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:03 pm

michael i cannot cry hard enough to express how i feel, if i could say one thing to u my dearest love it would be, "thank you" thank you for the joy u have brought me, thank you for the happieness you've given me, thank you for the inspireation, and most of all thank you for changing my life you are the BEST thing that has ever happened to me!!!!! i love you, i love you more, i love you most talk - If I could talk to Michael, I would say.... 2977806385 talk - If I could talk to Michael, I would say.... 2547372463
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by ljmissmj Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:33 am

....I love and miss you Michael... almost four years and many times during the day or week or month, that feeling comes over me and it feels like just yesterday when so unexpectantly my world came tumbling down and my heart was shattered into shreds of red ribbons-my spirit along with my heart broke. I've come to terms with Michael's death, but I will never ever forget this man of beauty, peace and love. It's still very hard and it will be for the rest of my life. I cannot comprehend what happened still--- God knows best...One day when my light is dimmed, I will sit and talk and laugh with Michael.... ....I will never get over this loss (oh boy tears).

Your love is magical, that's how I feel
But I have not the words here to explain to tell you Michael, I LOVE YOU..

RIP = Return if Possible.

Love you guys...
ljmissmj
ljmissmj

Back to top Go down

Post by ljmissmj Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:21 pm

Michael You' re every wonder in this world to me
A treasure time won't t steal away
So listen to my heart
Lay your body close to mine
Let me fill you with my dreams
I can make you feel all right
And, Michael, through the years
GONNA LOVE YOU MORE EACH DAY
So I promise you tonight
That you will always be the MICHAEL in my life

ljmissmj
ljmissmj

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:15 pm

speechless, speechless thats how u make me feel michael, when i'm with i'm lost for words, i don't know what to say, my heads spinning like carousel a so sighlently i pray, come back to us my love
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:39 am

Michael, we are planning the trip to come see you at Holly T.

Your L.O.V.E. Is Magical!

talk - If I could talk to Michael, I would say.... 3274815245
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by May Michael Jackson Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:26 pm

You make my life so magical, sweet Michael. I love you more everyday. talk - If I could talk to Michael, I would say.... 3906354512
May Michael Jackson
May Michael Jackson

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:09 pm

@admin AWWWWW i wish i could be there there r so many things i wish i could say to michael
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by ljmissmj Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:23 pm

when you left a tiny part of me wanted to go with you, I wondered why you didn't come to get me, why did you leave me to suffer in silence, i was sad for a long time because you left without me and so abruptly at that, then I thought if i left would I catch up to you eventually or were you already there, then the other part of me decided to stay because it wasn't time yet, I made the right decision because in your absence but with your essence I found friendships that I would have never experienced, and I learned how to love unconditionally... it was best that you went ahead my friend, but someday I will catch up to you ....love you Michael, get some rest...
ljmissmj
ljmissmj

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:46 pm

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:32 pm

@admin i just want to cry for you omg i know how much michael meant to you! did u go see him at Holly T?
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by ljmissmj Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:17 pm

Goodnight sweet prince and flights of angels sing thee to thy rest..

ljmissmj
ljmissmj

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonwalkingAngel Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:31 am

Everything I'd want to say? Well here it goes:

Dear Michael,

I just want to start this letter by saying I love you so much. Your laugh, your smile, and your personality have lightened up my world so much. Words can't express what you mean to me. I grew up admiring you, and everything you do, and it breaks my heart knowing I only got to spend 10 years of my life knowing you were here on Earth. I'm 14 now, and I can truly say that I have cried every single day missing you, but you're here telling me not to, simply because you're okay now. Well Michael, I know you're okay, I'm just sad that I can't hold onto you, and tell you how much I care about you. This thing we called society hurt you, but you stood strong, which was something that made me admire you more and more. I know now that whenever someone hurt me, to remember that you were strong even when people said all that stuff. Michael, I miss you, and I'm gonna love you for the rest of my life. <3

-Diana
MoonwalkingAngel
MoonwalkingAngel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next