MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Gulf Coast amd Amtrak's 'Train of Hope'

2 posters

Go down

The Gulf Coast amd Amtrak's 'Train of Hope' Empty The Gulf Coast amd Amtrak's 'Train of Hope'

Post by Capricious Anomaly Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:44 pm

Just heard about this: The people who were hard hit by Katrina organized all along the Gulf Coast and gathered 5 tons of food and supplies for the NY/NJ victims of Hurricane Sandy! Then Amtrak volunteered to deliver the load for free from New Orleans to the NY/NJ victims! They called the train "The Train of Hope"

This is so amazing to me! I saw this story on Fox News Shepard Smith's show today. To offer more help people can add to this effort by visiting his Fox News page ( /Shep) goes after the website's primary address.

This is the time of giving to those less fortunate everyone! The Gulf Coast amd Amtrak's 'Train of Hope' 3621512388
Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

The Gulf Coast amd Amtrak's 'Train of Hope' Empty Re: The Gulf Coast amd Amtrak's 'Train of Hope'

Post by Admin Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:02 am

Thanks for posting this Capricious! I also heard this on Fox and was touched by this story! It really says a lot for people that had endured similar circumstances to reach out to these people who are in dire need today. Makes you believe in the goodness of humankind doesn't it?

The Gulf Coast amd Amtrak's 'Train of Hope' 3947476145
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down