MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michael Jackson and 'Dancing with the Stars' Bad album tribute TONIGHT!

3 posters

Go down

Michael Jackson and 'Dancing with the Stars' Bad album tribute TONIGHT! Empty Michael Jackson and 'Dancing with the Stars' Bad album tribute TONIGHT!

Post by Admin Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:00 pm

Tonight (11/19/12) on ABC's 'Dancing with the Stars' show there will be a tribute to MJ's Bad album. I never watch this show - but plan to check it out tonight to see how they treat this-I am sure they will be respectful and I HOPE they say EVERYTHING WONDERFUL about Michael!

Check it out tonight at 8pm on ABC-same channel as the Spike Lee Bad 25 (1.5 hr) special of the documentary on Thanksgiving night (ABC 9:30pm-11pm)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson and 'Dancing with the Stars' Bad album tribute TONIGHT! Empty Re: Michael Jackson and 'Dancing with the Stars' Bad album tribute TONIGHT!

Post by MJ Mod Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:13 pm

I forgot that Dancing With The Stars was doing an MJ special. I don't watch DWTS either but I will be watching the MJ show tonight!
MJ Mod
MJ Mod

Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson and 'Dancing with the Stars' Bad album tribute TONIGHT! Empty Re: Michael Jackson and 'Dancing with the Stars' Bad album tribute TONIGHT!

Post by Admin Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:05 am

They started with 'Smooth Criminal'
2nd song - 'The way you make me feel'

I really don't care to see these people dancing tbh-I will listen hoping these people say NICE and RESPECTFUL things about MJ!!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:28 am

So far in first 1/2 hour only those 2 MJ songs were played-they just showed Katherine Jackson in the audience (didn't catch who she was sitting with) - they just said more MJ songs coming up-I think they really need to say something more than so far all was: We are playing songs from Michael Jackson's Bad album---not proper to not mention anything else IMO at the beginning of the show right? I mean really - say the King of Pop forever or SOMETHING better than nothing!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:03 am

There is more MJ on tomorrow night's show

They announced MJ's Dirty Diana is next after the 1st hour of the 2 hour show and there was only the 1st 5 minutes in the 1st hour that they played the 2 MJ songs-this is really not what I anticipated --oh well-- what do I expect from this DWTS show anyway? Cool
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:11 am

Well they cut off Dirty Diana before it was even finished which did it for me-I am out of that show-maybe I will peek in - I wanted to see KJ - they announced her and said KOP and said 1-2 words about Bad 25 yadayada - so that was enough for me-I'd rather watch MJ dance and perform his songs and never really liked that show anyway-hope others enjoyed it more than I did-
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:30 am

I was hoping to see parts of that online, but couldn't find it anywhere on the ABC site or on youtube yet.
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:00 am

@midangerous: Don't waste your time-put in a MJ short film or watch videos on this site and see Michael dance to his music-not have his songs cut off midrange and no real respect shown like on DWTS - I thought they were jerks about it tbh

Michael Jackson and 'Dancing with the Stars' Bad album tribute TONIGHT! 2976365378
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:03 am

Yes, I agree Admin, I prefer watching Michael dance than seeing that show, it's probably a good thing I can't watch it, I've seen previews of it and I don't care for it at all!
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down