MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MJ's Love Is Magical is now on Twitter!

+2
Capricious Anomaly
Admin
6 posters

Go down

MJ's Love Is Magical is now on Twitter! Empty MJ's Love Is Magical is now on Twitter!

Post by Admin Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:54 pm

MJ's Love Is Magical is now on Twitter! Many MJ fans tweet daily so we will have twitter here accessable from the portal page soon for all to tweet from-this is fun for all the members to have!

So everyone can tell their friends and followers about this site as we now have Twitter going so we will have even more Michaeling fun!

Here is the link: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

(NOTE: DUE TO THE 15 CHARACTER LIMIT FOR THE NAME-THERE IS NO "s" in the "MJs" part of the name -

so it is not 'MJsLoveIsMagical' - it is 'MJLoveIsMagical' for twitter)

again the link: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

MJ's Love Is Magical is now on Twitter! 3906354512

Last edited by Admin on Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:54 am; edited 6 times in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

MJ's Love Is Magical is now on Twitter! Empty Re: MJ's Love Is Magical is now on Twitter!

Post by Capricious Anomaly Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:14 pm

Alright! That is a great idea! Maybe I will give in a make an account too-it would be a great way to tell more people about this MJ site too! tweet it out there!

MJ's Love Is Magical is now on Twitter! 3480612478 MJ MJ's Love Is Magical is now on Twitter! 3480612478

Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

MJ's Love Is Magical is now on Twitter! Empty Re: MJ's Love Is Magical is now on Twitter!

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:45 pm

I don't use twitter but I'm sure that an MJs L.O.V.E. Is Magical twitter will bring in a ton more great new members!
WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:07 pm

I don't do twitter either, but that's an excellent idea!
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:57 pm

Plan for MJ's Love Is Magical to be on twitter this weekend!

MJ's Love Is Magical is now on Twitter! 3455354099
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by May Michael Jackson Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:59 pm

Soooooo looking forward to it!!! MJ's Love Is Magical is now on Twitter! 2314032827
May Michael Jackson
May Michael Jackson

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:26 pm

I guess now that the holidays are over - I should set up our MJ's Love Is Magical twitter account-I have been meaning to do it but you know how it is - one thing happens then another and days fly by. A friend of mine who is a DJ/VJ and does live shows on ustream has been ardently reminding me to GET TWITTER so people know about the site!!

So OK this week - promise! MJ's Love Is Magical is now on Twitter! 1253309146
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:58 pm

Our New Twitter link: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:26 pm

Follow us on twitter!!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:04 pm

Hey Fan~mily! We have over 20 tweets already - who has retweeted? Anybody following?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:02 pm

Hi Fan~mily! Just wanted to say THANK YOU ALL who have followed MJs Love Is Magical on twitter and thanks for getting the word about MJs Love Is Magical out there!

For those who do not have a twitter account - it's very easy to do - then you can follow MJ fans and follow us and retweet our many wonderful MJ tweets we send everyday!

MJ's Love Is Magical is now on Twitter! 3906354512
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Mod Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:44 pm

I am very happy to announce that MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical has now reached over 300 followers in just 4 short months! Thank you to everyone who has followed us and told your friends about us- we love the support!

To all our newer members:
If you haven't followed us yet- be sure to! It is a great alerter to all the news, updates, pix etc that are posted on this site. We are @MJLoveIsMagical on twitter.

Also- let us know your twitter handle here:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

~MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical Staff
MJ Mod
MJ Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down