MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michael Jackson Christmas Game Suggestions

5 posters

Go down

Michael Jackson Christmas Game Suggestions Empty Michael Jackson Christmas Game Suggestions

Post by Admin Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:01 pm

The Staff here have decided to take suggestions for the MJ Christmas game that will be posted soon in the 'Michael Jackson Holiday Games Forum' Please put anything you come up with here in this thread and we can all vote for the one we all want to play!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson Christmas Game Suggestions Empty Re: Michael Jackson Christmas Game Suggestions

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:48 pm

I think that we should do something similar to the Thanksgiving game we did on this site- it was really fun!
WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson Christmas Game Suggestions Empty Re: Michael Jackson Christmas Game Suggestions

Post by midangerous Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:44 am

Yeah, I agree with WATW. Smile
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by Capricious Anomaly Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:05 pm

I think we can come up with ideas right? I'll put on my (all about MJ) thinking cap

santa
Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:15 pm

So no ideas? Shamone you guys-really? You don't really want the same thing again do you?

rendeer
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:54 am

OK guys - I set up one of the MJ Christmas Games in the MJ Holiday Games Forum. MJ Mod has a couple cool ideas for more MJ games for the holidays which will be posted in the coming days.
Michael Jackson Christmas Game Suggestions 1545505134
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Dec 06, 2013 4:56 pm

Anybody have any Christmas game ideas for this year? We still have the other one we do with MJ songs-any other ideas?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:26 pm

I really enjoy spelling Christmas words with Michael's songs. Maybe we can do something with his short films?
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ
ijustcan'tstoplovinguMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down