MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bill O'Reilly on Fox News Just NOW called MJ CRAVEN as a parent!!

4 posters

Go down

Bill O'Reilly on Fox News Just NOW called MJ CRAVEN as a parent!!  Empty Bill O'Reilly on Fox News Just NOW called MJ CRAVEN as a parent!!

Post by Admin Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:15 pm

This is just too much!! I just had been watching MJ videos and switched on Fox-in time to see Bill O'Reilly show a group of 3 pictures on the television screen which included MJ's MUG SHOT as he was talking about parents who are CRAVEN!! This segment is called the BAD PARENT edition of the nightly quiz. He grouped him in with Ma Barker from the notorious Barker Gang - also with OJ Simpson accused of MURDER and Casey Anthony! So then he showed MJ with baby PM showing the fans on the balcony-how low can anyone go to lump him in together with those others!

This is a very important time for us as people who know this is absolutely unacceptable to contact the powers that be above Bill and Bill as well to educate these people that we as not only fans of Michael but FANS of THE TRUTH!! This cannot be left to go without a voice from all of us! I have contacted many people for years to voice my disgust – of course written in a very respectful but firm way. I have elicited retractions both on the air and in print after letting the heads of these different media outlets that the millions of MJ supporters of the truth will not stop with simply contacting them –but we intend (and have done) to contact the sponsors who affect their bottom line.

I did that when HLN posted online and aired on TV MJ’s autopsy picture. I did follow through with my warning that if that pix was not removed immediately and I contacted several companies and reminded them of the power of the numbers of the people who were outraged-the millions of people and they had that OFF the web and made a statement on TV that “due to the sensitivity” and “graphic nature” they made the decision to not show that picture again. And they didn’t.

Bill O has a MASSIVE television and online audience that tune in daily worldwide and will have also seen this despicable segment.

Time to act everyone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CONTACT Bill O'Reilly:

email: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

facebook page: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

twitter: @oreillyfactor
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Bill O'Reilly on Fox News Just NOW called MJ CRAVEN as a parent!!  Empty Re: Bill O'Reilly on Fox News Just NOW called MJ CRAVEN as a parent!!

Post by midangerous Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:57 pm

OMGosh! That's horrible! Bill will be hearing from me! Mad
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Bill O'Reilly on Fox News Just NOW called MJ CRAVEN as a parent!!  Empty Re: Bill O'Reilly on Fox News Just NOW called MJ CRAVEN as a parent!!

Post by Capricious Anomaly Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:23 am

This is just beyond 100% uncalled for bashing! WTH is Bill O'Reilly's problem? The comparison of those thug criminals and their horrific acts to Michael and the baby dangling incident that this Fox hick referred to is almost laughable if it wasn't so freaking disgusting to even dare to compare the criminals to MJ as if MURDER on their part and holding your baby for fans to see as MJ did is even on the same planet of comparisons. The tabloid trash haters will be loving this BS now! Watch this get rerun and driven into the ground AGAIN!

i will be voicing my outrage immediately to Fox and Bill O

LEAVE MJ ALONE!! Mad
Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:09 am

I emailed him! Let your voice be heard everyone!!
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:30 am

This O'Reilly incident needs immediate attention. The way this can be done is for all who read this thread to TWEET the link out - get on O'Reilly's twitter-spread the news everywhere on all MJ sites you can-I posted this on the MJ Discussions on Amazon-the fans there will move on this-and hopefully spread it to others-

BUT WE NEED MUCH MORE THAN THAT! We all MUST go to wherever we Michael - all sites - and put the link to this site's thread! They can read this here rather than us having to do all that reposting - besides the additional info I will keep posting here should be also available without having to go back to all the sites again to update.

Just tweet this thread link -also - post a thread with the thread link and title it the same as the thread here is titled-saves a ton of time and energy.

~~~~
Bill O'Reilly (Fox News) Just called MJ "CRAVEN" as a parent!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
~~~~

I also am contacting Dr Drew Pinsky regarding him perhaps having a conversation with O'Reilly to let him know he needs to retract that part of the segment in which he did this about MJ (that he aired tonight) ON THE AIR just like he bashed Michael ON THE AIR!

Drew is VERY WELL aware of the MJ fanbase worldwide and has been at the wrong side of our MJ fan community a few times (during CM trial) - I communicated privately with Drew several times and after he began to understand the media biases and lies over the decades perpetuated by the TT and MSM and as he learned more and more about Michael's wonderful nature and giving heart-he turned it all for MJ and stood up for him on many occasions. He even warned people live on the air to BE mindful of ALL they said -NOT to be dissing MJ EVER or suffer the consequences.

Let's get busy FAN~MILY!!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by May Michael Jackson Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:32 pm

Michael is the best father in the world. His own daughter said so. E-mailing right now. Mad
May Michael Jackson
May Michael Jackson

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:43 pm

Thriller Day red -

Thanks all who are acting on this! L.O.V.E. to you!! Bill O'Reilly on Fox News Just NOW called MJ CRAVEN as a parent!!  828620032

Thanks May MJ-we need this MJ bashing addressed EVERY time it occurs! It is just ludicrous as to why after over 3 years (since our KOP passed) the MSM and TT just continue this mean and dispicable attacking. I mentioned to Bill O. that Michael Jackson's CHILDREN are who suffers these unconscionable attacks - MJ is not HERE anymore - so really who is the bad actor in this (Bill O) - to hurt the MJ3 by bashing their loving daddy?

It just makes my blood BOIL!!!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down