MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
MJ's L.O.V.E. Is Magical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PRAYERS LIFTING UPWARD TO HEAVEN FOR GOD'S LOVE & STRENGTH FOR THE CT VICTIMS & FAMILIES

+2
WeAreTheWorld.
Admin
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

PRAYERS LIFTING UPWARD TO HEAVEN FOR GOD'S LOVE & STRENGTH FOR THE CT VICTIMS & FAMILIES - Page 2 Empty PRAYERS LIFTING UPWARD TO HEAVEN FOR GOD'S LOVE & STRENGTH FOR THE CT VICTIMS & FAMILIES

Post by Admin Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:43 pm

First topic message reminder :

This morning a 20 year old man from (currently) Hoboken, NJ walked into Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Connecticut and massacred 26 people 20 of whom were 6 and 7 year old children. He got through a security protocol which requires all to be buzzed in a locked door while being viewed on camera. He was wearing military flak and had 4 weapons, . He then walked into 2 classrooms, one a kindergarten classroom and started firing. 27 people dead, including the shooter, (committed suicide after his horrendous rampage). In addition a home nearby with connections to this madman, a body was found - police are still investigating the identity of the deceased in the home-news reports elude to it may be the shooters mother. He supposedly graduated from Sandy Hook HS.

At this time - while this news is so raw - I can't even find words to write - can bearly see through tears.

At this time which is supposed to be the happiest and most giving and sharing time of the year - there are many people who may never think that this time of year is happy again.

God Bless all who perished, and take them - all of these tiny children and the adults who were also killed into your paradise of L.O.V.E and LIGHT and pour into the grieving the strength and ability to know hope and happiness again. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

To all who lost their lives PRAYERS LIFTING UPWARD TO HEAVEN FOR GOD'S LOVE & STRENGTH FOR THE CT VICTIMS & FAMILIES - Page 2 3480612478 RIP PRAYERS LIFTING UPWARD TO HEAVEN FOR GOD'S LOVE & STRENGTH FOR THE CT VICTIMS & FAMILIES - Page 2 3480612478

PRAYERS LIFTING UPWARD TO HEAVEN FOR GOD'S LOVE & STRENGTH FOR THE CT VICTIMS & FAMILIES - Page 2 2034332820

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Admin on Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:52 am; edited 4 times in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

PRAYERS LIFTING UPWARD TO HEAVEN FOR GOD'S LOVE & STRENGTH FOR THE CT VICTIMS & FAMILIES - Page 2 Empty Re: PRAYERS LIFTING UPWARD TO HEAVEN FOR GOD'S LOVE & STRENGTH FOR THE CT VICTIMS & FAMILIES

Post by midangerous Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:11 pm

God bless those 26 angels:

midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

PRAYERS LIFTING UPWARD TO HEAVEN FOR GOD'S LOVE & STRENGTH FOR THE CT VICTIMS & FAMILIES - Page 2 Empty Re: PRAYERS LIFTING UPWARD TO HEAVEN FOR GOD'S LOVE & STRENGTH FOR THE CT VICTIMS & FAMILIES

Post by Capricious Anomaly Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:50 pm

The President must have had to really steady himself to speak after meeting one on one with the families. He was gracious and compassionate IMO in his remarks. God Bless our President and his family and all the families and friends of the victims of this senseless and mind shattering crime.

Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:58 pm

If it's all right with everyone here, I'd like to say a prayer on behalf of the families, and the heroes.

Heavenly Father, I ask tonight, that you would bring healing and comfort to each and every one of those families that has lost a child. I pray Lord that you would give peace to the young survivors of that tragic day as they prepare to go back to school. I ask that you would bless the emergency responders that saved the lives of those children. Heal the hearts of the teachers that lost their students. In Jesus Name, Amen.
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:05 pm

Amen.

A beautiful prayer midangerous ~ thank you so much for posting it. PRAYERS LIFTING UPWARD TO HEAVEN FOR GOD'S LOVE & STRENGTH FOR THE CT VICTIMS & FAMILIES - Page 2 3967602901

PRAYERS LIFTING UPWARD TO HEAVEN FOR GOD'S LOVE & STRENGTH FOR THE CT VICTIMS & FAMILIES - Page 2 216589826
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:19 pm

Folks across the U.S. are tweeting they will wear green/white to work, school on Monday. (Colors of Sandy Hook Elem., Newtown, CT.)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:22 pm

Read trending tweets:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:48 pm

Ok guys I wasn't going to mention this but I searched it just now to find out if my hunch was right. I put 2 plus 2 together after having heard about the weapons this woman who was very much respected and loved by her community had in her home in Newtown, CT. I thought this after learning these things and after hearing she also taught her sons to "protect themselves" with firearms.

I said to myself-this lady was a doomsday prepper. I was right. See this:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Speaking from her home near Chicago, Nancy Lanza's sister-in-law, Marsha Lanza, told reporters , "She was stockpiling food. We talked about prepping a lot. She was getting ready for the economic collapse. I think she had the guns for self-defense because she lived alone."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last night it also emerged Nancy was a member of the Doomsday Preppers movement, which believes people should prepare for end of the world.
Her former sister-in-law Marsha said she had turned her home ‘into a fortress’. She added: ‘Nancy had a survivalist philosophy which is why she was stockpiling guns. She had them for defense.

‘She was stockpiling food. She grew up on a farm in New Hampshire. She was skilled with guns. We talked about preppers and preparing for the economy collapsing.’

Was Adam Lanza's mother a Doomsday Prepper? 'She was stockpiling guns'

The reason I am pointing this out: I am a medical professional who has had many patients with psychiatric disorders. I know by the info coming out about this 20 year old and his social and personal history that he was suffering from a brain disease which probably had periods of mania (the eyes are the window to this as well as the soul-the pix from when he was a young boy-a teen-and at 20 yrs of age all depict the "wild eyes" of psychosis and mania). I have had dozens of patients with this diagnosis and that manic look is a sign. This man IMO was absolutely delusional and possibly took what mom did with her 'doomsday prep' as a very REAL and SERIOUS impending situation. This is exacerbated when the parent he was now living with was supposedly stockpiling food and turning her home into a "fortress" which is being reported by several sources. If he went over the edge believing this was coming anytime (remember 12/21/12 is this week coming up) he might have - in his serious illness of his mind 'believed' he was 'saving' his mom and the children from what he was 'believing' was a worse event coming soon.

This is a very likely explanation for what happened and is absolutely heartbreaking if true. If it is true-he was never diagnosed properly and never treated as many in the world are getting proper treatment - but too many are not getting treatment because of the difficulty to get the proper treatment. This may end up being a loud cry out to HELP the mentally ill get what they deserve as much as any other type of illness deserves - and that is medical treatment!

God Bless all who are suffering ~

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:56 pm

My gosh! That's horrible that his mom was like this, instead of preparing for "doomsday" she should have gotten her son the help he needed.
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:57 pm

@Admin, you are so welcome for that prayer. May the Lord be with these families tonight. God bless.
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:12 am

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WeAreTheWorld. Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:28 pm

That is absolutely terrible if that is the reason that this horrific act was committed. I really think that more money and time should be spent to help all those with mental illnesses get the treatment and care that they need.

May god continue to watch over the 26 sets of parents grieving the loss of their children in Connecticut. Sending lots of love and prayers to them and to all of the surviving children that they will be able to cope as best as they can and be able to eventually heal from the event they have experienced at such a young and vulnerable age.

WeAreTheWorld.
WeAreTheWorld.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:10 pm

I just watched an interview on Megan Kelly's show on Fox News (FNC) that was with Gene Rosen. If you don't know who this man is you should try to find his interviews he has given to news networks about what he was involved with just minutes after this horrific shooting.

Just to tell you a bit:
He came home that day to find 6 little children sitting on his lawn in a semi-circle. He quickly ushered them inside the warmth and safety of his home and gave them stuffed animals to hold and juice to drink. Slowly this story unfolds - he was so emotional in the interview I just broke down thinking THANK GOD it was he who was there in time to protect these liitle children and THANK GOD he was able to help reunite the parents with their little ones.

Google his name-watch the videos from the interview if there-I will hunt it down and post if I can find it. It will make your heart sing which we all need while this terrible tragedy continues to affect us all.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:22 pm

Here is a Huffpost piece about Mr. Gene Rosen:

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:23 pm

I watched this (just over 2 mins) and will try to find the Fox News interview from today which is much longer and details are many - meanwhile here is this one - a YT video:

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:07 pm

On Friday at 9:30am, there will be a moment of silence. Also, there will be a gamer cease fire on Friday morning at midnight.

midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by Capricious Anomaly Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:36 pm

Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:22 pm

Google has this ribbon on their page today:

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Capricious Anomaly Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:39 pm

Capricious Anomaly
Capricious Anomaly

Back to top Go down

Post by midangerous Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:06 pm

RIP dear angels.
midangerous
midangerous

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:55 pm

As I am watching CNN's Anderson Cooper on his show tonight-he is airing some of his time spent with the parents - I want to share 1 of little Grace's parents. They tell the story of when they entered the room with her little white casket. It was very sad however they spoke of her many loves in her short life. One being how much she adored school (tears) and another how much she loved to draw. Her parents tell how they stuffed their pockets with multi-colored sharpies and when alone with their little girl's casket with her tiny little body lying inside-they all took out the sharpies and started to draw peace signs (her fav) and write love notes to her and they said before they knew it the white casket was filled with their sentiments and drawings.

I wanted to tell this story because the family said when they left the room they felt a sense of her love and overwhelming peace. That IMO is the "Grace" from God and their little Grace letting them know she was in fact at peace.

Anderson Cooper said that from this point on in his life, whenever he hears "Amazing Grace" he will always think of this darling child. That is the sweetest man ever - how he has handled this last awful heart wrenching week - how he showed his tears and love for all affected. I love Anderson C for his heart!

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:15 pm

I have been thinking of this and decided to post it as a homage to the memory of the little children who perished in Newtown, CT

"The Littlest Angel" (lyrics)

Let me tell you a tale that is often told
In the great Celestial Hall
All about an angel only four years old
The littlest angel of all

How all day he would play with a little box
That to others had no words
Oh, but there were treasures in this little box
The treasures he brought from Earth

Just a butterfly with golden wings
A little piece of a hollow log
Two shiny stones from a river bank
And the worn out strap of his faithful dog

Then the angels all heard that the holy child
Would be born in Bethlehem
And they all brought present for the holy child
And each gift was a heavenly gem

Then the littlest angel put his little box
With the presents fine and wrapped
And the littlest angel sat alone and cried
For his gift was so meager and bad

Just a butterfly with golden wings

But the Lord chose the gift of the little box
That the child had blessed with love
And it started glowing that very night
It became the star up above

When you see that star as it shines on high
In the great Celestial Hall
You will know the proudest angel in the sky
Is the littlest angel of all

With his butterfly with golden wings

BING CROSBY - THE LITTLEST ANGEL (Youtube)

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:55 pm

Please remember Newtown ~ keep all of the suffering people of this terrible event in your prayers ~ everyday

And always remember Michael ~

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2